M&M OFFERS FREE M1D LIQUID.... GET SOME!!!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
image.jpg

Mind and Muscle would like to offer up this SICK deal to everyone. :rocketwhore:

image.jpg

With each purchase of a "BASIC MASS STACK" by Liquid Labs, Mind & Muscle will give you one FREE, that's right FREE, M1D Andro Liquid with your order. Just use the code: "m1dfree".
:dance:
Also stack with the code "marco" for a free T shirt. ;)

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/shop/

GET HUGE PEOPLE and Get it while it lasts.... here's a pic of the freebie!!

image.jpg

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This would be a nice holiday gift pack for someone :)
Bump

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Would you recommend any of these products for someone in TRT? What about someone who will start TRT (tomorrow)?

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you recommend any of these products for someone in TRT? What about someone who will start TRT (tomorrow)?
I'm on TRT and I've ran some of these. It's all good for TRT man. Just get in your research. NONE of these will increase your T if that's what your wondering.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I'm on TRT and I've ran some of these. It's all good for TRT man. Just get in your research. NONE of these will increase your T if that's what your wondering.
Thanks for quick reply. I wasn't worried about increasing my T as I am no longer concerned with it as TRT will take care of it.

I'll send you PM in near future if you don't mind because I have some questions that is not specifically related to this thread but related to TRT.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for quick reply. I wasn't worried about increasing my T as I am no longer concerned with it as TRT will take care of it.

I'll send you PM in near future if you don't mind because I have some questions that is not specifically related to this thread but related to TRT.
For sure!!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back to the top guys.....
This is a great deal. The M1D has been getting great reviews, would make a nice gift. ;)

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 125448

Mind and Muscle would like to offer up this SICK deal to everyone. :rocketwhore:

View attachment 125449
With each purchase of a "BASIC MASS STACK" by Liquid Labs, Mind & Muscle will give you one FREE, that's right FREE, M1D Andro Liquid with your order. Just use the code: "m1dfree".

View attachment 125451
Bump

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 125448

View attachment 125449

View attachment 125451
Bump this.....it's almost over