[Controlled Labs] VITmore - what is YOUR memory mnemonics?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[Controlled Labs] VITmore - what is YOUR memory mnemonics?

A multivitamin is a daily, routine part of the day. My biggest issue with multivitamins and other supplements is that I have an incredibly hard time remembering to take them during my busy work schedule.

Let's keep this contest SIMPLE. Just answer these simple questions.

What is your supplement routine? How would you integrate vit-more into that routine? How would you remember to take your vitamins every day?

A serving size is 2 tabs. Would you take them at once? Or split it up.

Share your memory tricks on how to remember to take these staple supplements!

Restrictions
18+
CL Reps Picks Winner
US/CAD Only
No PO Box
No selling supps

Prizes
CL will pick 5 winners to give one bottle of VITmore depending on quality of response/quantity of entrants.

M

memnoch

Awards
I would take one in the early morning before work and the other after work

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My supplement routine is a few things on empty stomach on rising (Rx thyroid med, agmatine, lately huperzine a) and then others with dinner (multi and Gut Health).

Ideally I'd like to say I would split the multi dose throughout the day, but if I just do it with dinner or my last meal, I find it near impossible to forget. Food -> glass of water -> supps.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
[

s.
What is your supplement routine? How would you integrate vit-more into that routine? How would you remember to take your vitamins every day?

Currently OT upon waking and with last meal of the day, i would just swap OT for Vit-More , i put my pills in my bowls that i eat out of so i do not forget them

I split my dose upon waking and before bed.

best way to do it is place it on your digital weight scale. So that way before you weigh in every morning (first dose) you have to take your multi-V!, i also put my pills in a pill container or in my bowls i eat out of so i take them before i plate my food.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
My multivitamin is a 3 a day. I always take it every morning upon waking. I leave it on a shelf beside my coffee machine so i see it as soon as i go to kitchen to make morning coffee. I then take it once more as soon as i get home from work before i do anything else and again once more before i go to sleep for the night. Everything is very routine for me these days.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Currently take Animal Pak. I would swap out for VitMore. I would remember because everything is put together in a daily pill container.
I think I would split it up at breakfast and afternoon snack.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I lift in the morning in a fasted state. A good PWO plus Ergonine starts the day followed by a protein/mass gainer shake. Vitamins are best taken with food so the first Vit-more would be taken with the shake. I use a pill box to sort my supplement caps.

I'd split to one cap in the morning and 1 mId afternoon with lunch.

I use a combination of setting my pill box on my work desk and an iPhone alarm. After all, we are all never without our cell phones! Lol

G

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Always take at breakfast and dinner, that's how I currently dose my orange triad.

I'd split to one cap in the morning and 1 at dinner like my current routine.

I put them in front of my face. As I am prepping the night before I take out all the pills I need the next day and either put them on the kitchen table where I eat or in my pill container that I take to work. (Have a protein shaker with pill attachment at the bottom). Always remember my pills because that would be like forgetting to pack my lunch...

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I'm surprised this isn't blowing up!!!! Bump!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
No. It's a slightly less comprehensive overall Multi. It's I think more for beginners who are needing basic multis with a leg up. As opposed to OT that rivals the likes of Animal Pak.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your supplement routine?

I wake up and mix together OxiMega Reds and Greens along with a 5g BCAA to get rid of the taste and some extra bcaa while cutting and after 8+ hours of sleep doesn't hurt. About 30mins later I have breakfast along with 2 scoop of whey, multi vitamins(like 10 tablets), joint(4 capsules) and DAA(6 capsules). Before hitting up the gym after 6pm I have 3 ARA, 2 ABE and a mix of ingredients for pre workout which consists of 1g agmatine, 4g beta alanine, 1g lclt, 6g citrulline, GMS and green tea. With my meals I have 2 OxiMega fish oil and 2 CLA. Sometimes I take bcaa with me to the gym if i dont feel too full or bloated otherwise it makes a pain in the ass to workout feeling like you about to explode. After the gym I take the other 2 ABE caps and 2 scoops of iso whey. Eat about 15 to 20mins later.

I would take both of those tabs together with breakfast.

Before when I was deployed it was a pain in the ass at first cuz I was always on go go go mode and i would always forget something. Than I bought this pill thing that kinda looks like this:

I would fill up each one and take it with me when I was working. Sometimes I kept it on my backpack which I had it on me 80% of the time and sometimes I would just carry it on one of my cargo pockets in my uniform.

Life is much easier now when it comes to taking my supplements now that I'm no longer deployed and at home. So I keep some in my computer desk, like the multi vitamins, the joints, fish oil and cla. So when Im sitting here and eating I can see the bottle in front of me and i'll never forget.

The rest ABE, ARA, DAA, BCAA, Reds and Greens OxiMega and the pre workout ingredients i keep all in the kitchen counter which when i walk into the kitchen its right in front of me and hard to miss.

The protein tubs that i'm using stay next to the box of waters right next to the door into the kitchen.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for a great company!!

muskate

muskate

Awards
I take a multivitamin/multimineral every day with breakfast and my last meal before bed. I literally keep the bottle beside my bed on my nightstand so I don't forget.

It also watches over me while I sleep :p

I would take 1 pill with breakfast and 1 pill with my last meal before bed every day.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I take 81mg Aspirin, Taurine, Multi, and protein shake every morning.

250-500mg Ashwaghanda, 10mg Ghar1ne, multi, and AIs with my last meal of the day.

To remember my morning dose I put all of those on top of my protein tub so I have to move them to get it, and that reminds me to take all of the others. My night time routine is the same every day, so it's easy to remember to take my supplements then, but I also have a shake before bed so if I forget to take them with my last meal, I remember by moving them off the protein tub.

I have a calendar on my closet door that I see before bed every night that tells me what to take for that day, for things like AIs that I take eod or e3d.

I would split the dose of the VITmore like I currently do with one tab in the morning and one tab at night.

T

taydbear7

Awards

I take everything with breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I can add one more pill to each meals.

Spilt them up

Whenever I eat I gobble down the pills. LOL

C

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established

1) I take 3 caps OT, 3 caps pysllium husk, 1 cap caffeine at breakfast
I take 3 caps OT, 3 caps psyllium husk at dinner, and 1 cap Fat Free PM before bed

2) I'd use VITmore when I run out of OT

3) I keep my supplements on the stand by my bed.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What is your supplement routine?
Upon waking - Pre workout or additions (beta alanine/NO boosters/etc), BCAA's, Ergonine (1/2 srv)

Mid day - BCAA's and Ergonine (1/2 srv)

With first meal - Controlled Labs Orange Triad (3 caps), Any other meal-dosed supps (abe/magnitropin/etc)

With last meal - Controlled Labs Orange Triad (3 caps), Any other meal-dosed supps (if needed)

Pre-Bed - Gut Health, Alergy Meds, Any pre-sleep supplement (usually nothing but something like l-dopa or alphamax)

How would you integrate vit-more into that routine?
Swap it in for the orange triad

How would you remember to take your vitamins every day?
I have old lady pill cases strategically placed. One next to the notebook where I write out my workout each morning (even in hotels), One next to the area I prep m food (hotels too), and one next to the sink where I brush my teeth before bed. Mid-day I have a shaker cup with funnel that I take my powdered bcaa's and e9 in to drink. It goes in my backpack which is usually the one thing that never leaves my side no matter where I travel for work.

A serving size is 2 tabs. Would you take them at once? Or split it up?
Split. One with each meal (I usually only eat 2 meals in a day)

The biggest way I make sure that I have what I need, when I need it, and don't forget is to place it in a such a way that it can't be missed. As a process improvement professional, this is literally what I do for a living, so I've gotten quite good at taking the "memory" portion out of the equation by ensuring that I cannot complete the task at hand without having taken my supplements.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice entries!! I'll pick some winners this weekend so get em in!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll select tonight ladies and gents! Get em in while you can.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well I usually put my pills in my bowls before I eat my meals so I remember them

Over the last few days some of my pills were missing

Reason being a mouse was taking them and caught him this morning

Damn Mouse taking my OT gains

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ugh, that's not good at all lol.

We spent all of the weekend like 3 weeks ago animal-proofing our house because a mouse (or mice) managed into our kitchen and into the pantry, drawers and lazy Susan -- ugh.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's kinda funny lol
Just came home to get another one. 2 in one day.
Hopefully these rodents dont keep eating and stealing all my pills. Usually leaving them in bowls was my go to for remembering my pills, now i will have to think twice.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just came home to get another one. 2 in one day.
Hopefully these rodents dont keep eating and stealing all my pills. Usually leaving them in bowls was my go to for remembering my pills, now i will have to think twice.
Leave them in the bowls, leave a mousetrap next to the bowl ha.

There's nothing better than being woken up in the middle of the night to the sound of a trap snapping shut. The sound of victory.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Leave them in the bowls, leave a mousetrap next to the bowl ha.

There's nothing better than being woken up in the middle of the night to the sound of a trap snapping shut. The sound of victory.
Leave a TBSP of Peanut butter in there, gets them every single time.
I am the lightest sleeper ever. no joke. a door hinge or creek, a foot step, and i wake up instantly.
The struggle is real.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winners! PM me names/shipping information. Congratulations!

Gettinswolen
KingLeonidas9
Rascal14
chzcake14
kenpoengineer

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats winners!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Winners! PM me names/shipping information. Congratulations!

Gettinswolen
KingLeonidas9
Rascal14
chzcake14
kenpoengineer
Congrats winners! Maybe I'll buy some VitMore then.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Congrats guys

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweeeeeeet! Thanks!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks big guy! Here's to our health! Salute!

S

STT88

Awards
I'm in! I remind myself to take my vitamins by setting them out on my plate the night before. I take 5000 iu of vita D3 and 250 magnesium. I supplement with ergogens before or after my workouts.

G

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to thank Sean1332 and Controlled Labs, got the Vitmore unbelievably fast! Will be using as soon as I am out of my orange triad, look forward to giving it a shot!!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to thank Sean1332 and Controlled Labs, got the Vitmore unbelievably fast! Will be using as soon as I am out of my orange triad, look forward to giving it a shot!!
true this! super fast shiping!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here. Fast shipping as usual! Will be posting a review when I add VitMore to my daily supplement scheme.