3 FULL SERVING products 10 loggers WITH CHAOS AND PAIN!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are here to DELIVER the BECOME A LEGEND stack. if you are chosen you will get 3 products, not just samples...FULL SERVING SIZES! I'm going to make this short, sweet and to the point. We need 10 people to log...

1. LEGENDARY (epicatechin, laxogenin, and capsorb)
2. Cannibal ferox (pre workout with a NEW FORMULATION WITH NEW CNS STIMULANT ADDED!)
3. Cannibal inferno (new cns stimulant added which can be used as a morning boost as well as a fatburner)

The new stim is under wraps

This is international

Apply with your stats, like us on facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain/) and sign up to our news letter here: https://www.chaosandpain.com/subscribe
Also post what your goals will be (bulking/cutting or ect) and be willing to log our products right here on anabolic minds.

This is the biggest giveaway we have ever done and we are upping our game this time.. Are you ready to become a LEGEND?

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
How stim end is this? I have a small bp issue.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
chefbo

chefbo

Awards
5'7" 186 54 yrs. 4 day split. Goals are to get this last 1 lbs of wTer and fat off this old body. Got a great start this year with two cycles. I got up to 198 down to 174 but I came back up but lost two inches off my waist in the process. Now to finish this before new year. If this is the ticket sign me up. I am ready!

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Please please please pick me. Im currently logging a stack of epic and laxogenin and loving every minute of it. Im seeing gains in a calorie deficit. I have 3 and a half years lifting experience. I am really on top of my nutrition, i scale and log everything i eat. My macros are set at p,c,f 40,40,30. 2520 calories per day. Im finding the high protein is really where its at with these natural anabolic. Im 6'2 inches and currently 186. I can't give an accurate body fat but i would say between 13 to 15 percent. Im cutting right now down to 10 percent or lower. I currently train either upper/lower or full body and would be willing to update my log 5 times a week.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn a full 3 product stack. Now that is a helluva opportunity for 10 peeps. Nice moves C & P:)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity. They put out some great stuff

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn a full 3 product stack. Now that is a helluva opportunity for 10 peeps. Nice moves C & P:)
This is kinda of a celebration too. We are close to releasing our protein powder and we are excited for future.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool. I'm beta testing, otherwise I would love to apply. Congrats and good luck on the future releases.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
We are here to DELIVER the BECOME A LEGEND stack. if you are chosen you will get 3 products, not just samples...FULL SERVING SIZES! I'm going to make this short, sweet and to the point. We need 10 people to log...

2. Canibal ferox (pre workout with a NEW FORMULATION WITH NEW CNS STIMULANT ADDED!)
3. Canibal inferno (new cns stimulant added which can be used as a morning boost as well as a fatburner)

This is international

Apply with your stats, like us on facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain/) and sign up to our news letter here: https://www.chaosandpain.com/subscribe
Also post what your goals will be (bulking/cutting or ect) and be willing to log our products right here on anabolic minds.

This is the biggest giveaway we have ever done and we are upping our game this time.. Are you ready to become a LEGEND?
Will be done next week with a pre workout log I'm currently running. I've heard a bunch about Chaos and Pain, but never had the pleasure to try any products. I'd love to run this epic 3 product stack in a detailed and well run log.

Stats:
5' 8"
29 years old
205 lbs
4 years bodybuilding training

Goals:
To compete next year finally as I near a physique I feel confident in stepping on stage with. Currently want to continue cutting and hope to cut well while running this stack.

Attachments

willyb87

Awards
I'll sub in this and come fill out an app later, never used any C&P stuff but that legendary sup has peaked my interest never used an epi product

sgroov90

Awards
-- 6'2', 200 lbs., 25 years old
-- Training C&P style with singles, doubles, and triples on compound movements, 5-6 times per week. I train MMA intermittently as well
-- Apex Predator dieting to try and get lean (top abs are visible at present) while maintaining or building strength
-- Been training seriously for less than a year. I was in the Army prior to that so I had a base of strength but I was always a scrawny kid (160 lbs. at age 20 when I signed up)
-- Currently working with around 335 squats, 210 bench, 365 deadlift for my 15x1 singles workouts -- pitiful, I know, but I injured both shoulders within the last year and I'm still trying to catch up

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll sub in this and come fill out an app later, never used any C&P stuff but that legendary sup has peaked my interest never used an epi product
I've used Aggro and it's by far the best supplement I've ever purchased.

Permaswole and Ferox is incredible stuff too.

I'll post an app whenever I get done studying.

gunnymoony

Awards
Wow this comes at a perfect time for me, I hope I get a chance to win this.

About me:

>5'10" 170lb 20yo powerlifter, currently training for collegiate raw nationals, lifting for 2.5years pwrlifting for 1, 6 years wrestling and football before that
>lifts are: 365/275/465 sq/b/dl, 1105 total at 170lbs (at last max out, probably higher now)
>I'm finishing up a cut before trying to tack on mass in order to fill out at 183lb weight class, I can qualify for collegiate nationals but I want to win
>on a 5 day a week powerlifting DUP style program to add mass and strength, lots of intensity and volume
>already use/love CnP products, ferox is my favorite an my current pre, I LOVE stims and I would love to try the new one
>legendary would help me fill out to 183, I have until April to really get big and legendary can help me speed up the process
>inferno would help me keep the fat off, I use cyclical bulking (6wks/1wk bulk/PSMF-cut)
>I want to take the raw powerlifting world by storm and I feel like these products would help, I love everything CnP

This sounds like an awesome opportunity and I hope I get a chance to log, thanks CnP for being the best supp company in the business!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I'm down to log legendary.
I'd love to compare how effective it is to OL's epic & str3ngth, which are my go-to's for lax & epi.

Currently I'm running a log for a PWO, should be done mid next week so depending on how long this runs for I don't think it will interfere.

5'11
180lbs
USA resident.
Frequent on AM.

Work at my gym so I lift 6x a week minimum.

Currently I'm about 500 over maintenance, I'm looking to put on 10 pounds over the course of the next 4 months. I'm confidant Legend could help me get there while seeing some incredible strength gains.

I've ran more then a few sponsored logs on AM so I'm definitely experienced.
All of which included pictures & frequent updates. all of my PH logs have had lax/epi in PCT by Olympus labs, that's why I'm really intrigued to compare how C&P stacks up.

Misfits88

Awards
I just literally started a mass gh/triumph cycle a day ago. Does this disqualify me for entry? I will be logging my entire cycle with details and would love to add legendary and cannibal ferox to the mix. A buddy of mine gave me a sample of ferox (old formula) about a week ago and was blown away at the gym.

31yr
5'7"
158lbs

from phoenix,az
visit am daily
strength training/recomp (need for my abs to pop)
aiming for 170lbs after pct

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Damn awesome promotion! Seeing a lot of good products coming from Chaos and Pain

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Throwing my hat in this epic contest. Always wanted to try more CnP products!

1. LEGENDARY (epicatechin, laxogenin, and capsorb) - I've used another company's -epi with great volume results. Would like to see what the laxogenin adds.

2. Cannibal ferox (pre workout with a NEW FORMULATION WITH NEW CNS STIMULANT ADDED!) - Loved and logged the old version! That tub lasted 4 months!

3. Cannibal inferno (new cns stimulant added which can be used as a morning boost as well as a fatburner) - Interested to see what this feels like.

Apply with your stats:
5'6" 162lbs with about 12% BF I've followed CnP on FB and on their website for over a year. I enjoyed their emails and blogs.

Also post what your goals will be (bulking/cutting or ect) and be willing to log our products right here on anabolic minds:
Bulking is my goal - as always! I love logging on AM! My current routine is a 7 day split but would change back to my high volume routines to benefit from the -epi in Legendary.

Good luck everyone!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump here!

glosss

glosss

Awards
19, 6ft2, 185 lbs. On and off training for 3 years, bodybuilding for 6 months with help from an old time bodybuilder of 30+ years. 16 YO was 110lbs, gained over 20 pounds in 6 past months while losing some bodyfat and double / triple all lifts, with strict diet plan for consistency. 6 day split one day a week off.

Only supplement with protein powder post workout, get majority of my intake from food, would be interested in this.

Goal is to bulk up but stay leanish throughout. more than happy to post progress pics & log everything.

Also been looking into epicatechin & laxogenin but nothing with decent sized doses, would deffo like to try.

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
6'0"
245 lbs.
15%BF
Powerlifter

I'm heading into a bulk prepping for a powerlifting meet. I've ran several C&P products including Helios, MK2866, and LGD4033 to name a few. I would love the chance to log here on AM. Absolutely love C&P products!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to say that this response has been overwhelmingly positive. I'm choosing some loggers today and choosing the rest Monday.

NAJOHN

NAJOHN

Awards
Good evening. I saw the post on Anobolic minds newsletter that your looking for loggers. My name is Nick I am 34 years old 70inches tall and 216lbs ive been stuck there for about a month. I eat clean and constantly besides normal multi vitamin and casien protien at night that is pretty much it. Im from Maryland but currently work in Dubai UAE and I am bored. I go to the gym twice a day one muscle each time I go. My plan is to bulk until the end of January then cut until july when I get to go home.
My dream goal would be 230lbs by the time bulking is over
My realistic goal is 220 lbs by the time bulking is over

xcharliemikex

xcharliemikex

Awards
28 years old
150lbs
Low bf
Doing ICF 3x a week

Lifting on and off for a few years but just started back up and really wanting to put on some mass. Been skinny all my life. Eating about 1,200 cal over maintaince. Obviously bulking and wanting to hit 200lbs in the next few years, if that's even possible.

Have tried Ferox before and loved it. I always used to drink energy drinks so I have a high tolerance for caffeine. Almost hitting my 30s and have been looking into trying a test booster and very interested in Legendary.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Already tried them all except fat burner.great products!

cali91

Awards
Would love the oppurtunity to try these. 24, been lifting 5 years 3 seriously. Currently bulking and have just started anafuse. After 2 weeks on anafuse I've added 4 reps to my bench same weight deadlift went up 15 lbs and squats are getting easier. A chance to try another epicatechin/laxogenin product would be awesome. Can log as much as needed since I'm a college kid who spends 4 hrs a day on a computer typing papers or studying.

Last edited:
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
5'7" 186 54 yrs. 4 day split. Goals are to get this last 1 lbs of wTer and fat off this old body. Got a great start this year with two cycles. I got up to 198 down to 174 but I came back up but lost two inches off my waist in the process. Now to finish this before new year. If this is the ticket sign me up. I am ready!

Winner here! Send your mailing info via inbox

jakep310

Awards
Stats:
20 years old
6'2"
215 lbs.
~11.5-12% bf
~5 years of mostly bodybuilding training

345 squat
435 deadlift
255 bench

Currently doing a split of Push/Pull, Legs 6x per week; squatting heavy on leg days and lighter on push/pull days. High weekly volume.

Regularly take 250mg caffeine prior to workouts. Currently bulking on a moderate surplus (~400-700 cal), changing my current goal for more strength gains with a little less focus on size.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will be done next week with a pre workout log I'm currently running. I've heard a bunch about Chaos and Pain, but never had the pleasure to try and products. I'd love to run this epic 3 product stack in a detailed and well run log.

Stats:
5' 8"
29 years old
205 lbs
4 years bodybuilding training

Goals:
To compete next year finally as I near a physique I feel confident in stepping on stage with. Currently want to continue cutting and hope to cut well while running this stack.
Winner #2 here. Send your info this way via inbox. Complete mailing address please!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Winner #2 here. Send your info this way via inbox. Complete mailing address please!
Sweet thank you very very much sir! Epic log coming up with some C&P. I'm excited to finally try C&P and what better way than with this epic stack!!!!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Throwing my hat in this epic contest. Always wanted to try more CnP products!

1. LEGENDARY (epicatechin, laxogenin, and capsorb) - I've used another company's -epi with great volume results. Would like to see what the laxogenin adds.

2. Cannibal ferox (pre workout with a NEW FORMULATION WITH NEW CNS STIMULANT ADDED!) - Loved and logged the old version! That tub lasted 4 months!

3. Cannibal inferno (new cns stimulant added which can be used as a morning boost as well as a fatburner) - Interested to see what this feels like.

Apply with your stats:
5'6" 162lbs with about 12% BF I've followed CnP on FB and on their website for over a year. I enjoyed their emails and blogs.

Also post what your goals will be (bulking/cutting or ect) and be willing to log our products right here on anabolic minds:
Bulking is my goal - as always! I love logging on AM! My current routine is a 7 day split but would change back to my high volume routines to benefit from the -epi in Legendary.

Good luck everyone!
Well you know we have to have kenpo. SEND ME YOUR MAILING ADDRESS MAN! Winner! #3. These are numbered for my convenience, haha!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm down to log legendary.
I'd love to compare how effective it is to OL's epic & str3ngth, which are my go-to's for lax & epi.

Currently I'm running a log for a PWO, should be done mid next week so depending on how long this runs for I don't think it will interfere.

5'11
180lbs
USA resident.
Frequent on AM.

Work at my gym so I lift 6x a week minimum.

Currently I'm about 500 over maintenance, I'm looking to put on 10 pounds over the course of the next 4 months. I'm confidant Legend could help me get there while seeing some incredible strength gains.

I've ran more then a few sponsored logs on AM so I'm definitely experienced.
All of which included pictures & frequent updates. all of my PH logs have had lax/epi in PCT by Olympus labs, that's why I'm really intrigued to compare how C&P stacks up.
I will ask you to start your log when the other log is finished. WINNER! #4 send me your mailing address and we will get this out!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you were not choosen don't fret. That doesn't mean you don't have a chance. I'm just letting more people apply so everyone can get a fair chance. We have 6 slots left!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Bump for more apps for the good people at C&P!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I try again for log?
We have 6 more people to choose. You still have a chance. I'm waiting until Monday out of fairness sake.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established

2. Cannibal ferox (pre workout with a NEW FORMULATION WITH NEW CNS STIMULANT ADDED!)
3. Cannibal inferno (new cns stimulant added which can be used as a morning boost as well as a fatburner)

This is international

I'm 5ft 9in
185 lbs 41 years young
Goals:looking to shed a few lbs from the
Lower back and stomach area.
Also maybe boost libido.
I lift 6 to 7 days a week.4 day body parts rotation.im currently logging 2 products,but those end this week.
I'm already a newsletter subscriber, going to fb right now.
I will log all products with unbiased opinion.
Thanks!

rafy99

Awards
Im ready to throw down!

26 y/0
6'1
230 lbs
13%BF
8yrs resistance training

325 squat
315 bench
425 deadlift

Currently finishing a Cut. Looking to start a recomp / bulk in November. Main goal is to go up in strength while attempting to reach 225 @ 10-11% BF.

Go hard or go home!

juandelabarra

Awards
I'm 5'8"
24 years old
155 pounds

I usually lift 6 times a week(following CNP ideas with a little more masochism) but just this week I started going for a extra morning sessions on Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's for 30mins.

My current goal is gaining muscle using the Apex Predator diet with some minor tweaks.

I'm already a follower on FB and on the newsletter and I've been looking for an excuse to make a log on the AM forums so this would be an awesome excuse to do one!

willyb87

Awards
Alrighty here we go. Like I said I have never tried any of C&Ps stuff so hope I can give it a shot. HAve used a lot of Lax products but never a epitachein(spelling?) so curious there as well.

6'
207lbs
15%bf
4 years lifting, 2 years of being serious about it.

Goals-My son was born 4 years ago, he was premature by 3 months and while staying at the hospital for 86 days I had to find something to do with myself for the 20 hrs of the day I wasn't allowed into the NICU. I found a local gym and fell in love with fitness.I started at 145 lbs 7%bf so ive came quite a ways.

Ive met my new years goals I set for myself(over 300 bench, 400 squat, 17 inch arms, being able to see my calves) so at the moment I am re-evaluating my goals will have some new ones in place before too long but the main thing is to just keep improving myself as a person and a lifter. I hope to be able to do some kind of competition within the next year or so. Also would like 20" arms but at 6 ft and the length of my arms that is a little ways down the road.

Lifting style- I plan on starting a lean bulk fairly soon, maybe something along the lines of Layne Nortons new program, 5 days a week focusing on the big 3 while hitting some hypertrophy work.

Diet- Want to stay fairly lean last winter I dirty bulked and I wasn't able to get off all the fat during my summer cut.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
40 years old 5'10 185 at 15 percent body fat. I would love to do a detailed log. I'm currently bulking. I lift 5 days a week. I am keeping my calories around 3k protein around 200. I'm concentrating on the big 3 ((squats, deads, and press)). My goal is to do a physique competition by next spring.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
This chance is made for me:)
185cm. 105kg, and pretty lean. 35 years.
Been lifting for 15 years. Just finished a cycle of epistane and tr3st (trestolone), and just started a tamoxifen/aromasin pct. Great results by the way:)
Need to log ferox (pwo), cause I'm tired of weak pwo's. I honestly have tried ca 30-40 different pwo's, and since the dmaa ban, nothing gives me the good old stim. .
I really believe in your products, and will be doing a honest log, and update on training days.
You want to give me this chance, because I need this.
Live in Norway, but don't hold that against me:)

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I am in to trying out this stack.

Stats 5’6
230lbs
37 years old

Goals -Recomp
Train 6x per week/ one muscle group per day

I have used the old Ferox and loved it. I am looking for a good PWO. I need something that will kick my CNS into heaven.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
34 y.o. getting married in May '16 and working out 5 day split at 6 AM plus Saturdays road cycling and Ninjutsu training.

By May want to be in the best possible form. In November I'm starting a Epi-GH cycle followed by Alphamax in December & January along with epic unleashed & Strength so would be nice to add Legendary and new Ferox.

I'm currently using Ferox Amped (love it) and finished last week a tub of Permaswole (2 scoops are magic) !

Thanks for your consideration!