• Best Answer
Must be 18 years of age or older
Live in the US or have a US shipping address
Have 200 or more post
Must have run 3 logs, 2 of which must have been in the last year
If you are running another log please check with both parties before applying

You will receive (1) Bottle Diesel Warrior

Get D Warrior.jpg

and a Hardcore Double or Nothing Stack Diesel Test Hardcore - Raw Test (1) Bottle Each

Get D Dual.jpg

Great stack, please check out the Get Diesel website for the profile on these supplements !!

Oh and we will send Cindy to your house as your own personal trainer (not)

Cindy 2.jpg

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mmm... big stinky DTH pills!

off topic, i've decided to run DTP v2 and/or DTH as a staple. life's better on get diesel tboosters.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
mmm... big stinky DTH pills!

off topic, i've decided to run DTP v2 and/or DTH as a staple. life's better on get diesel tboosters.
Yes It Is !!

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I have multiple logs and reviews from bodybuilding.com Long time poster on that website, just started on here a few months. ago I can post reviews and logs . Currently in the middle of a cut, I feel that these products can really help give that extra boost to help maintain strength and size while cutting
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166500471
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168524943
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272004-alpha-max-cremax.html

fully aware I don't meet much of the criteria on this forum but am very active on rx, md and bb.com
Thanks for the consideration. If you need anything else from me please feel free to ask

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have multiple logs and reviews from bodybuilding.com Long time poster on that website, just started on here a few months. ago I can post reviews and logs . Currently in the middle of a cut, I feel that these products can really help give that extra boost to help maintain strength and size while cutting
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272004-alpha-max-cremax.html

fully aware I don't meet much of the criteria on this forum but am very active on rx, md and bb.com
Thanks for the consideration. If you need anything else from me please feel free to ask
No rule is carved in stone Thank you for the app!!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards

^^^^^
This guy here!!!

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
Like i said in the PM. i have never ran a product for log reasons. After seeing your post and reading some reviews i would be pumped to give it a shot.
I am 25 years, 6'2, and weight 205. I am in the navy (stationed in Monterey, California) but finished my time at sea and am now on shore duty. This is amazing on free time which will allow me to commit to lifting and logging your product.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Like i said in the PM. i have never ran a product for log reasons. After seeing your post and reading some reviews i would be pumped to give it a shot.
I am 25 years, 6'2, and weight 205. I am in the navy (stationed in Monterey, California) but finished my time at sea and am now on shore duty. This is amazing on free time which will allow me to commit to lifting and logging your product.
All applications will be considered, even if you do not get chosen, hang out learn, help and get yourself known, the logging opps here just keep coming !

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
All applications will be considered, even if you do not get chosen, hang out learn, help and get yourself known, the logging opps here just keep coming !
For sure. Im usually just a browser of workout forums but decided to join, learn, and contribute.
Thanks for the consideration.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For sure. Im usually just a browser of workout forums but decided to join, learn, and contribute.
Thanks for the consideration.
You will have fun here while learning and helping others!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
32 years old, 5"4, and weighing 168lbs. I focus on the big 3 compound lifts and I would love to log this for you guys! It would be my first time logging but I've spoken with you a ton Rocket3015 and Chuck Diesel and it would be a great opportunity to log this!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
32 years old, 5"4, and weighing 168lbs. I focus on the big 3 compound lifts and I would love to log this for you guys! It would be my first time logging but I've spoken with you a ton Rocket3015 and Chuck Diesel and it would be a great opportunity to log this!
Thank you for the App !!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I'm in!

42 years old, 6"4, and weighing 355lbs.Naval Veteran, I would love to run this product. I have run multiple logs on this forum, my name is in every title. I'm unsure of post count but I believe it's over 200! I'm coming back from an injury I suffered playing semi pro football with The Indiana Tomahawks. It was their inaugural season, we did win the conference championship so it wasn't for nothing. I also compete in powerlifting but haven't competed this year due to the injury I suffered, ruptured flexor tendon in my left hand. I'm back refocused and looking to hit the 2016 100% RAW Worlds Powerlifting Meet and hit IPA Federation meet at` York BB to break my current 2013 Ironman Record for the 40-44 Masters. This would help in my journey and help me to recomp and stay the course. Oh by the way, don't let the weight fool you. I'm leaner than most realize even at this weight, below 20. I have a youtube channel full of video feets from meets so it's all recorded, under my tag name, HokiePride.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm in!

42 years old, 6"4, and weighing 355lbs.Naval Veteran, I would love to run this product. I have run multiple logs on this forum, my name is in every title. I'm unsure of post count but I believe it's over 200! I'm coming back from an injury I suffered playing semi pro football with The Indiana Tomahawks. It was their inaugural season, we did win the conference championship so it wasn't for nothing. I also compete in powerlifting but haven't competed this year due to the injury I suffered, ruptured flexor tendon in my left hand. I'm back refocused and looking to hit the 2016 100% RAW Worlds Powerlifting Meet and hit IPA Federation meet at` York BB to break my current 2013 Ironman Record for the 40-44 Masters. This would help in my journey and help me to recomp and stay the course. Oh by the way, don't let the weight fool you. I'm leaner than most realize even at this weight, below 20. I have a youtube channel full of video feets from meets so it's all recorded, under my tag name, HokiePride.
Great looking App! Thank you!

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
I'm gonna pull my application. About to order some supps. Good luck to the winners. I will look forward to reading the logs!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in!

a navy man AND a hoosier!!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any more apps before we pick some loggers ???

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK ---- Time to pick a logger or two....................................
jaredmus & HokiePride

If you two agree to provide us with a detail log update at least 4 times a week (would like more) Follow the dosing directions as per the bottle, you two are both in. Please PM your shipping info and Email address !!

For those of you who did not get chosen, we still have two more logging opportunities in this section!!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
For sure!!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats to those chosen!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
jaredmus & HokiePride

If you two agree to provide us with a detail log update at least 4 times a week (would like more) Follow the dosing directions as per the bottle, you two are both in. Please PM your shipping info and Email address !!

For those of you who did not get chosen, we still have two more logging opportunities in this section!!
Congrats to the winners!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think these will be some great logs!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think these will be some great logs!!
I am curious about the multi-vitamin...about the only GET DIESEL product I haven't tried!!!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Congrats guys excited to follow along!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am curious about the multi-vitamin...about the only GET DIESEL product I haven't tried!!!!
I bet if you ask real nice you might be able to get a bottle !!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
jaredmus & HokiePride

Did you guys get your tracking #'s ??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great !

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Tracking info states it will arrive tomorrow!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Mine arrived at my house. Like I stated before I travel for work, I'll pick it up and begin the log next weekend. I'll keep it with me so I can make it a great run.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mine arrived at my house. Like I stated before I travel for work, I'll pick it up and begin the log next weekend. I'll keep it with me so I can make it a great run.
Looking forward to it!!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Ill pick up the goodies, this weekend. Wifey, confirmed shipment. Preparing to hit the gym now.....see you all soon.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting? Where's these logs?

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Interesting? Where's these logs?
Do you not understand, I work and live in two different places until my house is sold. Do you get that the shipment is at my house and I'm in a different location and go home when I have a few days off between rotations. The above states I'll get it this weekend.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Log being built, it starts today! First lifting session is Monday, Nov. 2!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established