Pumped for Playoffs? Win Free High Volume from PHW!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm PUMPED for the MLB playoffs, my favorite time of year! To celebrate, PHW Supplements is going to giveaway a tub of High Volume to one lucky winner!
PEScience-High-Volume-Debut-Photo-2.jpg

To win, just pick the winner of the Play in Game on Wednedsay between the Cubs and the Pirates! Tie breakers are list the total runs scored combined between the two teams. If there is a tie still I will randomly select a winner. So get those guesses in and win! Contest is open until 6pm central time on Weds!

Good luck and Go Cubs!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a Cards fan, I'm torn -- I think Pit is an easier matchup, but Chicago would be way more fun to the world (though in all fairness, the NLDS is gonna be exciting regardless).

I'm going to say Cubs do it on the road with their ace on the hill. But between him and Cole throwing, I'm not expecting much in the way of runs:

3-1 Cubs over Pirates

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Imma trust MWB's instinct but go price is right on him for kicks and say Cubs over Pirates 4-1 ;)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice entries guys! Hard to pick against Arrieta

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pirates will win 3-1.

I think the Cubs have the better pitcher going, but I like the experience of the Pirates more. I think this is their 3rd year straight in this play in.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna say the Cubs will pull it out with a win. 5-2. Go big right.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Clubs 1-0

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cubs 3-2.

Although I could see 1-0.

LetsGo
FlytheW

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets see some more entries! Who else is pumped??

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets see some more entries! Who else is pumped??
I'm just glad that game is tomorrow night so I can watch it. I have class/training all night tonight and will only be able to check the score via the ESPN app periodically.

I hate missing playoff baseball games lol.

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
Cubs 5-2

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If winners have the same guess, goes to number generator so no worries people can pick the same

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I know. I just get weird superstitions.

I wonder if someone will drive a deloreon to pnc?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol I know. I just get weird superstitions.

I wonder if someone will drive a deloreon to pnc?
I would bet someone does.

If they win and get into the NLDS I fully guarantee we'll see it; along with a freakin' "Marty McFly vest Night at the Ballpark." Ugh, and in Wrigleyville they'll all do it, too.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would bet someone does.

If they win and get into the NLDS I fully guarantee we'll see it; along with a freakin' "Marty McFly vest Night at the Ballpark." Ugh, and in Wrigleyville they'll all do it, too.
Lol,

<---- Hides his Mary McFly Nikes under desk.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol,

<---- Hides his Mary McFly Nikes under desk.
Those I don't mind.

I just HATE those vests for some reason. I guess it's because my thought was always "just get the whole jacket." They became really trendy when I was in high school (~2000-2003) and I refused to buy into the trend. Don't get me wrong, I've suffered many fates, including JNCO shorts, Airwalks, the red NY Yankees hat like Fred Durst, and many others. But I never succumbed to those stupid vests.

But yeah, Wrigleyville can be fun, but can also get annoying really fast if you're not in the mood for that crowd lol.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cubs choke. Bullpen fails them after Arrieta exists.
Pirates 4-1.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Who is going to be the winner of this delicious High Volume?!?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cubs 3-1

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would love to see a Dodgers-Cubs NLCS! Cubbies 2-0.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's the day!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How bout them Astros? Kind of a calm game last night

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How bout them Astros? Kind of a calm game last night
Living in the est time zone, I always fall asleep around 10 and wake up for the celebration. Same thing happen last night. I don't think I'll ever forgive myself when I fell asleep on my White Sox during their 2005 run when Scott Podsednik hit a walk-off.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Living in the est time zone, I always fall asleep around 10 and wake up for the celebration. Same thing happen last night. I don't think I'll ever forgive myself when I fell asleep on my White Sox during their 2005 run when Scott Podsednik hit a walk-off.
Big Sox fan here, had some long nights that series, lol

muskate

muskate

Awards
I'm PUMPED for the MLB playoffs, my favorite time of year! To celebrate, PHW Supplements is going to giveaway a tub of High Volume to one lucky winner!
View attachment 124628

To win, just pick the winner of the Play in Game on Wednedsay between the Cubs and the Pirates! Tie breakers are list the total runs scored combined between the two teams. If there is a tie still I will randomly select a winner. So get those guesses in and win! Contest is open until 6pm central time on Weds!

Good luck and Go Cubs!
Cubs 4-3

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Pirates 2-1

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pirates 3-2. Hard to bet against Arrieta, but Cole has been throwing well too and I think this game comes down to the bullpens and because of that I pick the Pirates.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went to college in central IL and was on campus when they won. So many kids from the burbs who all of a sudden were Sox fans that night. Such a joke. Like 5% of them tops were actually Sox fans and the rest were Cubs fans looking for a reason to celebrate or just d-bags who didn't even follow the sport and wanted an excuse to yell and party on a week night lol.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't matter in the end because Toronto will win it all but for the contest...

Pirates 7-4

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't matter in the end because Toronto will win it all but for the contest...

Pirates 7-4
We'll be having a world series contest too, so if they make it, you'll have a chance to win with them :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1444241834.894895.jpg

100+ years, yeah chi is toast