Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Orbit Supplements... has a nice ring to it, don't you guys think? So does 15% off everything this week...

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Orbit Supplements... has a nice ring to it, don't you guys think? So does 15% off everything this week...
Only a few days left to get in on this y'all!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That puts HyperMax at $28/unit and Alphamax at $29/unit....awesome deals!!!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it just me or did intl shipping rates increase???

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
That puts HyperMax at $28/unit and Alphamax at $29/unit....awesome deals!!!
Can't fret at that...Alphamax is a damn great deal for the F95 alone. Gonna have to try me some hypermax soon!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Is it just me or did intl shipping rates increase???
You ordering protein?
Weight is a terrible thing international nothing Orbit could do much about, they have tried

Sometimes 2 orders costs less split up lol, just the way the postal services charge them

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You ordering protein?
Weight is a terrible thing international nothing Orbit could do much about, they have tried

Sometimes 2 orders costs less split up lol, just the way the postal services charge them
I would NOT have protein shipped international. I would either get it closer to home or just buy more food lol

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You ordering protein?

I would NOT have protein shipped international. I would either get it closer to home or just buy more food lol
No one said protein or multiple items lol...

I added one item, a powdered thermo. Based off the label it is less than a lbs of ingredients so definitely under 2lbs with the tub...

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
No longer carry evomuse gut health.. They can send me their old stock

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No one said protein or multiple items lol...

I added one item, a powdered thermo. Based off the label it is less than a lbs of ingredients so definitely under 2lbs with the tub...
Oh I wasn't quoting you at all lol I was just discussing how terrible shipping internationally is for weight