Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are looking for TWO loggers for the new Anabolic Trinity by Hard Rock Supplements!! This is your chance to try one of the best mass builders available!! The best part of this log is that you're going to receive two full bottles for a full 8 week run! 4 weeks is amazing so we expect an 8 week run to blow peoples minds!

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1443835233.792477.jpg

Anabolic Trinity by Hard Rock Supplements

**NO BEGINNERS ALLOWED**

Triple your Anabolic Activity with Hard Rock Supplements’ Anabolic Trinity!

Propel yourself beyond your plateaus and build your rock hard ripped physique with a combination of three of the most effective anabolics available today, Osta, Epiandro, and Laxogenin!

A trinity of highly potent anabolics at powerful dosages brought together to help you increase your strength, build stacks of lean muscle mass and rid your body of stubborn fat. Bring your deepest muscle cuts to the surface!

You thought Osta Shred and Androvar were legit - you ain’t seen nothing yet!

Take your physique to the next level with Anabolic Trinity! Get it Now!

Key Benefits of Anabolic Trinity:

- Helps Increase Lean Muscle Mass*

- Helps Reduce Body Fat*

- Promotes Increased Strength*

- Helps Reduce Water Retention*

- Supports Increased Muscle Hardness*

- Helps Increase Muscle Definition*

- Supports Increased Muscle Recovery*

- Promotes & Helps Boost Libido*

- Helps Accelerate Protein Synthesis*

- Helps Increase Nitrogen Retention*

- Supports Increased Muscle Endurance*

- Promotes Improved Sense of Well-Being*

Why is Anabolic Trinity the Next Stage?

If you have ran cycles in the past, you know that your body can build up a tolerance to anabolics, demanding that you give it more if you want to get even more results. And if you are like most, you are always trying to figure out what’s the best and what’s going to get your body to that next level that has people wondering what you are on. Enter Anabolic Trinity.

Anabolic Trinity was specially designed for the advanced & aggressive user who demands powerful dosages and a stack of ingredients - this is not some baby stack that anyone can run. Anabolic Trinity contains the “sweet spot” dosages of 3 powerful anabolic agents - dosages that are fully revealed to you and not masked by a prop blend.

Powerful anabolic agents that all hit muscle building and fat loss from different angles. If you have tried any of the Hard Rock Supplements powerful products like Androvar or Osta Shred, say hello to their big bad brother.

Put your anabolic tolerance into shock with Anabolic Trinity!

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1443835276.179258.jpg

Key Ingredients of Anabolic Trinity:

Epiandrosterone: This ingredient is a derivative of DHEA, and can be found naturally occurring in pine pollen. Epiandrosterone is a precursor to Stanolone, also known as Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Low levels of DHT causes a decreased sex drive and compromises the muscle building process. Proper and high levels of DHT promote an improved sex life, better overall mood, improvements in strength, muscle mass, and decreases in body fat and water retention.

Laxogenin: Laxogenin is a steroidal sapogenin isolated from the steroidal plant Smilax Sieboldi. As a spirostanic analogue of the brassinosteroid - teasterone, Laxogenin is noted for its growth promoting ability and is able to help increase protein synthesis, muscle mass, muscle recovery and strength gains without steroidal influence.

Osta: Osta is “Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator,” that binds and stimulates the androgen receptor to promote protein synthesis, which causes increases in muscle mass and fat loss. Osta binds to the receptor the same exact way PHs and gear do, but it is able to selectively stimulate your hormone receptors, stimulating it to produce the good (muscle building & fat loss) and NOT stimulating it to produce the bad (side effects). This stimulation is not through adding hormones to the body, which means that both men and women may use it.

Agmatine Sulfate: A byproduct of Arginine, Agmatine is produced through a process called decarboxylation. This compound has gained much exposure in the supplement industry due to its ability to release growth hormone and its production of Nitric Oxide (muscle pumps). By helping to increase vasodilation, Agmatine Sulfate helps to drive blood, oxygen, and nutrients to your muscle cells for accelerated recovery and muscle building.

1. Must have a USA Mailing Address.
2. Must be 21+ years of age.
3. Must be in the "greens" with at least 150 posts.
4. Must be in good health with no known medical conditions.
5. Must do a Full Log 8 WEEK LOG in the Sponsored Log section of AM must also include pictures
**Get Creative! Include pics, vids, show your personality, share your workouts, etc!
6. Logs must be updated FOUR TIMES per week (at least once a week about your training and how the supplements may have helped with it, and at least once a week about your diet/nutrition).
7. Must complete a Product Review/Rating

If you are interested in this opportunity post your app with the following info:

*Weight:
*Current Training Program:
*Current Goals:
*Current Supplements Being Used:
*Links to Other Logs you've done (if applicable):
*Why do you want to try this product? Why should we choose you?

LETS GET THE BALL ROLLIN GUYS!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude! Wish I'd had this month's ago! Ran almost the same cycle with seperate ingredients and cost me a fortune. LOVED the results though!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
am very interested but my life is so chaotic right now. not sure i would be able to fulfill the 4 posts a week.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude! Wish I'd had this month's ago! Ran almost the same cycle with seperate ingredients and cost me a fortune. LOVED the results though!
what were your results?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn good opportunity for the right people! Wish I wasn't in a current cycle or I'd apply.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Dang wish I could run this but starting a pre log tomorrow and running for 30 days. Unless they're okay with me logging this I would, but would rather leave this opportunity for someone who can run it dedicated. My pre changing will not really skew a log for y'all, but still. Good luck to anyone who enters as this looks great!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Let's get some applications people ! this is a great opportunity!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what were your results?
Finally hit 205 lean. No lethargy, libido was sky high with the Epiandro, and the Epiandro provided the AI properties I needed for the Osta. 8 weeks and felt great.

HollaGAINZ

Awards
*Weight: 198
*Current Training Program: 5x5's and HIIT
*Current Goals: Get hulked out while staying cut up
*Current Supplements Being Used: Protein and MP Assault black label
*Links to Other Logs you've done (if applicable): never done a log before, but very willing to start
*Why do you want to try this product? Why should we choose you? I want to try out SARMS, seeing as how I've only ever tried a Super DMZ 3.0 cycle. I've been dying to try osta and my buddy got great results from lax, so that with Epiandro sounds like the God of legal PHs! I'm more than willing to do whatever is necessary to further benefit others in need of proof before purchase with a detailed log of everything I do, while eliminating all variables physically possible to give an accurate report. Please take me into consideration despite not having the minimum post reqs!
Thank you.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
*Weight: 163

*Current Training Program: Going to be switching programs soon. Going to try PHAT with some crossfit mixed in.

*Current Goals: Shred down a bit while keeping my strength up.

*Current Supplements Being Used: Using Ep1c unleashed and Alphamax right now

*Links to Other Logs you've done (if applicable): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272253-ep1c-unleashed-pct-2.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272560-alpha-max-pct-2.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/271096-stating-cycle-epistane.html

*Why do you want to try this product? Why should we choose you? Very curious about Laxo and Epiandro. I'm still a newcomer to these products. Sure that gives a better representation of the products effects.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't have the post requirements to apply but this looks legit. Id love to run it. I'll be following these logs.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get some more apps in here!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd log it myself if I could. Loved that stack!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd log it myself if I could. Loved that stack!
no lethargy?

I am looking for a epi-andro product, but have never ran a sarm before...the lethargy issue makes me nervous, lol.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Circuit/crossfit
recomp/cut
Epic unleashed/PA(will stop if selected)
Have done a sponsored log
Want to see how effective the 3 combined supplements work together. And being in recomp/cut always looking for muscle retention advantage.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any links to your log^

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no lethargy?

I am looking for a epi-andro product, but have never ran a sarm before...the lethargy issue makes me nervous, lol.
The Epiandro squashed that but good. I wanted to screw every woman in sight, and fight anybody who looked at me wrong. Almost got into it with one dude because I felt like he was looking at my date too long. No issues with lethargy at all. I ran Androvar the whole time 400 mgs. I'm going to run that stack often, it was delicious.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
6"4 285lbs 32 years old
Bodybuilding/crossfit
Ran all the goodies in the past m1a,tren, epi etc never tried none of the new ones
Will meet all criteria if chosen
Would run this for a lean bulk

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lets see some more apps people! I'm excited for the logs to come!:)

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks, I was honest and thankfully product was great and view it as a staple now. So I don't mind letting people know.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The Epiandro squashed that but good. I wanted to screw every woman in sight, and fight anybody who looked at me wrong. Almost got into it with one dude because I felt like he was looking at my date too long. No issues with lethargy at all. I ran Androvar the whole time 400 mgs. I'm going to run that stack often, it was delicious.
thanks...that is exactly what I wanted to know.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1. Indiana
2. 57 y/o
3. I've got over 150 posts
4. I was taken off trt due to polycythemia, no longer have polycythemia-but still off trt
5. sorry can't do pics
6. no problem updating 4x week
7. a review is guaranteed

weight. 205
current training. full body circuit training 3x week, 2 upper body and cardio sessions in basement gym per week
current goal is reduce body fat to as close to 10% as possible
I have probably close to a hundred logs, to numerous to list
I have been off trt for a little over 3 months, epi-andro is something I have heard good things about-my buddy T-Bone highly recommends it...btw I ran epi-andro years ago under the CEL label and really enjoyed it
you should pick me because I have a proven track record, and if I say I will do something-consider it done!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice app brotha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice app brotha
thanks...I was already looking to run a epi-andro product, so the timing of this promo worked out really well!!!

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
*Weight: 250

*Current Training Program: 4 days on 1 off, repeat

*Current Goals: lose fat, gain strength/muscle

*Current Supplements Being Used: various preworkouts, finishing s4 in the next 2 weeks. Will be done with s4 AMD cardarine in the next week. Other staples such as multi, fish oil, BCAA, etc..

*Links to Other Logs you've done (if applicable):

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/261085-testing-out-olympus.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/262250-starting-2015-ostar1ne.html

*Why do you want to try this product? Why should we choose you? Anabolic Trinity has a unique and awesome profile. I've ran osta and laxogenin before but not the other compounds. I look forward to comparing this run with my past and how they work. My log/review will be 100% honest with no bs.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another nice app

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boom! Some Strong (see what I did there?) candidates in here.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, this stuff looks potent. I'd apply, but just came out of PCT from a longish SARM/Andro cycle.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Product looks very nice. Great opp for you guys.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks gents! Let's keep em coming!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have to admit, i am excited about this product!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Acouple more good looking apps! Lets get some more. A chance to try an awesome product for free!

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
God I hope I get it....I hope I get it!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Wow.... Game changer right here. If I didn't have another couple weeks of another log I'd be all over this!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow.... Game changer right here. If I didn't have another couple weeks of another log I'd be all over this!
Yeah man it's a great product with full efficacious doses in a single bottle :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah man it's a great product with full efficacious doses in a single bottle :)
I see that!! Your loggers are gonna be some pretty lucky fellas!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think we are going to leave it up through the weekend and pick on Monday :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep can't wait for these logs to get going:)

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have my order on its way and dying to start it!

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
This would be a great reason to finally replace my broken camera as well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was very tough to decide- We also had several apps come via PM so we are going to have THREE loggers :) Carminb1 thebigt MultiVitamin pm me your shipping info and email addresses! Congrats guys. Can't wait for the logs!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys! This was a hard one for us, but definitely looking forward to these logs. Especially yours BigT ;-)

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
It was very tough to decide- We also had several apps come via PM so we are going to have THREE loggers :) Carminb1 thebigt MultiVitamin pm me your shipping info and email addresses! Congrats guys. Can't wait for the logs!
Ah yeah! Thanks guys will send shipping info over now!