Liquid Labs looking for 3 loggers, your choice

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am back in the fold with an exciting company Mind & Muscle, here to offer great logging opportunities, educate and also learn along the way.

Mind and Muscle is graciously offering (3) logging opportunities for Liquid Labs, a Legal Pro Hormone line they carry. Whether you are looking to gain, lean out or assist in with your PCT, Liquid Labs offers it. Best of all, you get to choose the (1) product you want to run.

Shop | Mind and Muscle

LiquidLabs_MA-01-01-300x300.jpg

LiquidLabs_Pr-01-300x300.jpg

LiquidLabs_Te-01-300x300.jpg

How do I get in on this great opportunity?

Apply within with

* What product you would chose and why?
* Links to previous logs
* What Prohormones, SARMS etc you have used?
* Will you be able to log workouts, results etc at least 3-5x a week
* Are you here in the US?

That's it. Lets have some fun​

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
My phone deleted my app, so I'll try again. First with basic info, 22 years old, 5'10", 215lbs. I would choose Pr because it's a PH to 1-test and I crave strength gains above all, but i'd gladly take any of the three. I can't provide links to logs simply because I've never posted one before, but I wrote one down a little while ago(it got lost in my recent move). I've personally ran Double Dragon Labs SOS 500 w/ PCT 350, I've run LG Sciences Battle Hardener Kit, and there was one more PH that I ran, but I can't remember what it was for the life of me. If it counts for anything I've also taken Laxogenin before as well. I workout 6x a week, so a 3-5x a week log is completely feasible. And yes, I live in the US.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
My phone deleted my app, so I'll try again. First with basic info, 22 years old, 5'10", 215lbs. I would choose Pr because it's a PH to 1-test and I crave strength gains above all, but i'd gladly take any of the three. I can't provide links to logs simply because I've never posted one before, but I wrote one down a little while ago(it got lost in my recent move). I've personally ran Double Dragon Labs SOS 500 w/ PCT 350, I've run LG Sciences Battle Hardener Kit, and there was one more PH that I ran, but I can't remember what it was for the life of me. If it counts for anything I've also taken Laxogenin before as well. I workout 6x a week, so a 3-5x a week log is completely feasible. And yes, I live in the US.
Bro I can say from personal experience that Pr is freaking legit.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Bro I can say from personal experience that Pr is freaking legit.
Well, I know that Pr is comprised of mostly 125mg of 1-andro, and 1-andro converts to 1-test, which I believe is dihydroboldenone if I remember correctly, which is a much more potent androgen than DHT. I love making strength gains, because the greater the strength, the higher the potential for muscle gains.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Well, I know that Pr is comprised of mostly 125mg of 1-andro, and 1-andro converts to 1-test, which I believe is dihydroboldenone if I remember correctly, which is a much more potent androgen than DHT. I love making strength gains, because the greater the strength, the higher the potential for muscle gains.
Yes sir.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Though personally, I'd love to cycle all 3 of them together lol primo, test, and master? I mean come on, who wouldn't! I just wish I had the money to swing for the advanced cut stack with some Te on mindandmuscle. 2 kids leaves ya broke, am I right? lol Love them to death though.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Though personally, I'd love to cycle all 3 of them together lol primo, test, and master? I mean come on, who wouldn't! I just wish I had the money to swing for the advanced cut stack with some Te on mindandmuscle. 2 kids leaves ya broke, am I right? lol Love them to death though.
Same boat brother I've got 2 daughters.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
They're a blessing but yeah with 2 us parents start seeing less of what we would want and more of what they want. It's all good though.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Congrats man. I was blessed with one and one (girl then boy), thats all I needed.
Thank ya thank ya it's just crazy cuz they're like 15 months apart! Thankfully I have a strong wife, so she's cool with me going to the gym and stuff. It's fun using their stroller with them as added resistance for my weekend cardio

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was fortunate with 3 years and 1 week apart.....Cant imagine having 2 toddlers at once...

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I was fortunate with 3 years and 1 week apart.....Cant imagine having 2 toddlers at once...
Mine are 6 years apart. I'm in the same boat I couldn't imagine twins or 2 back to back.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Satan smiles on my fortune lol but I love them with all my heart and I hope my drive for fitness motivates them when they're older to keep nutrition tight and muscles flexed!

MBZ

Awards
Id love to log the Ma. I'm currently on trt and think stacking this on top of my normal trt dose would really help me during my recomp. I could definitely update on a regular basis. I have experience running quite a few cycles of AAS but it has been years. I'm just now getting back into the swing of things after being out for a long time due to a bad injury. Back now though and looking to get in better shape than ever before!

SKL87

Awards
* What product you would chose and why? Would like to run Te or Pr if I had a choice Te would be top though
* Links to previous logs-none new to the site
* Wahat Prohormones, SARMS etc you have used?-Halodrol, epistane, trenavar, LGD, S4
* Will you be able to log workouts, results etc at least 3-5x a week-yes
* Are you here in the US?yes

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where's all the hard core freaks? Holla if you hear me

BuckeyeFit

BuckeyeFit

Awards
What product you would chose and why? Would like to run Te or Pr if I had a choice Pr would be top though

Links to previous logs-none new to the site

What Prohormones, SARMS etc you have used?- I have never used prohormones before but I have ran LGD and Osta before

Will you be able to log workouts, results etc at least 3-5x a week- Yes, if I was given the opportunity.

Are you here in the US? Yes

I am currently getting ready to bulk up after my show in two weeks. So either of these products would be great additions.

mazzaiii

Awards
dang looks like a solid opp here.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
This is an exciting opportunity! I seen these when they hit the market and they peaked my interest for sure!!

* What product you would chose and why?
I would like to try TE, because I don't think I have ever ran this compound, and I was SERIOUSLY considering getting Test-E but couldn't pull myself to do it. I am trying to break through genetic barriers I feel may exist. I am currently down to 154lbs and under 10%BF. I am going to the beach all next week and when I get back, It's time to BULK again!! I am excited!

* Links to previous logs
Olympus Labs EP1C Transdermal= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272019-log-about-olympus.htm
BPS Laxacrine= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/271033-jayo84-getting-lean.html
LG Science Bulk Kit= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/259999-lg-sciences-bulking.html

* What Prohormones, SARMS etc you have used?
I have ran, LG sciences Bulk kit, (m1D, 1-Andro) LG Sciences cutting kit (17 ProAndro,Epiandro,1-andro) And IML Super Epi Andro

* Will you be able to log workouts, results etc at least 3-5x a week= Easily, never an issue, everyone will have to read my crossfit WOD's though lol!

* Are you here in the US? YES, PA

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would like to run Te or Pr. I have never taken anything like this and would like to give a reputable product a great run.

I have never had the opportunity to log anything so this would be a first. I workout 5 days a week and can log everyday.

Never used any prohormones or any sort of gear so I could provide an unbiased log.

I can log all my workouts, results, measurements etc atleast 3-5x a week.

I am in the US. West Virginia.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
What product you would chose and why? The Ma sounds like it may work best for my current goals.

* Links to previous logs- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272560-alpha-max-pct.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272253-ep1c-unleashed-pct.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/271096-stating-cycle-epistane.html

* What Prohormones, SARMS etc you have used? I have tried ostarine, and Epi/Halo cycle

* Will you be able to log workouts, results etc at least 3-5x a week Yup

* Are you here in the US? Yes

Makanakai

Awards
I am wanting to log for liquid labs. I just started working out a month and half ago. I don't use any supplements and never have in the past. I am wanting to lean out and come cut. I am 28 years old, 5'8, 163lbs. I have been working out since I started six days a week. I am able to log. I am born and raised in the U.S. Hopefully I'll hear back.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I am wanting to log for liquid labs. I just started working out a month and half ago. I don't use any supplements and never have in the past. I am wanting to lean out and come cut. I am 28 years old, 5'8, 163lbs. I have been working out since I started six days a week. I am able to log. I am born and raised in the U.S. Hopefully I'll hear back.
U sure PH is the route u want to jump into already? U done ur research on them and have a PCT and maybe AI ready?

Makanakai

Awards
To be completely honest, I'm only just starting to train and workout. I'm pretty healthy already but my goal is to come as tight and cut as my body will allow me to. I know pretty much nothing about supplements, I have been reading plenty about how to achieve my goal but there is so many opinions on how to do it so any good knowledge from anybody that knows what they are talking about is greatly appreciated. I hear one thing from somebody and then a whole other from the next. This site and forum seems like the right place to start asking though. What are your thoughts? If I can attach a pic of where I'm at right now physically it might help. Thanks for looking out

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
When it comes to hormones and prohormones, it's best to have a good muscular foundation before getting hormonal assistance. When newbs take roids, they get jacked and normally lose the majority of their gains even if they PCT correctly simply due to the fact that they're body is not used to the tearing, breaking down, and reparation of muscle and goes into a sort of state of hyper-homeostasis post-cycle. Not gonna tell you what to do, but honestly, check yourself before you delve into hardcores dude. You might wreck yourself.

Makanakai

Awards
Ok thanks, I need to read up way more then I have it seems. Does anybody have any advice what I can do in the meantime. I know and do eat clean and very healthy. Are there any supplements you recommend for me that will assist with getting me cut up along with my clean diet and working out six days a week. I don't take anything right now. Just get my protein from fish and certain meats. Thanks
image.jpeg

Makanakai

Awards
The pic I attached is where I'm at currently physically.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
You look pretty solid man. Did you mean that you STARTED working out a month and a half ago or RESTARTED? You just need a firm base. I didn't take my first prohormone until I had a good year under my belt and I still had a mean rebound; I kept maybe 20% of my gains. It's all dependent upon a strong foundation, like a building. If you don't have a firm foundation, the building can crumble or sink.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
But if you're looking to get cut, use HIIT cardio, solid form crossfit, maybe an ECA?

Makanakai

Awards
I just started working out a month and a half ago, I have never used weights before in my life. I'll attach a pic of where I started, I had some fat all over my stomach and sides. Are there any more mellow supplements I can take that will help me. No hormones or anything like that I guess just a good supplement that helps with cutting your body.
image.jpeg

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Try 10-20mg of ephedrine, 200-300mg of caffeine, and 81mg of aspirin 1-3x a day. It's a fat loss super star

Makanakai

Awards
Wow I'll look into that. Aspirin sounds like a interesting addition.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
It prevents a negative feedback loop that would drop your cAMP levels that are elevated by the caffeine

Makanakai

Awards
Ok so it's a relatively safe supplement program? I apologize for all the questions I'm just learning everyday about this. I appreciate the help.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
I don't mind questions at all. I get bored at work and start doing research lol and yeah it's relatively safe, just be careful with the ephedra/ephedrine; ephedra sinica is what got ephedra banned back in the day and it only recently got reintroduced. Also, ephedra is an alpha and a beta recepter agonist, so you shouldn't take it if you have heart problems.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Winner #1..PM me your info......more winners to come

As an aside how did you like Double Dragon Labs?

Makanakai

Awards
Congrats on winning a logging position! So are there any supplements you could recommend from gnc or any other suppliers that I could try to achieve my results I'm looking for?

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Winner #1..PM me your info......more winners to come

As an aside how did you like Double Dragon Labs?
Well brother, I can surely say that I wish I had gotten ahold of them when they had super in the 500, but it wasn't terrible. Saw some gains, but due to being only like a year deep in lifting, I lost the majority of my gains due to rebound. Other than that, I would recommend it if you can find it cheap. Their actual site runs it a little too expensive for my blood.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on winning a logging position! So are there any supplements you could recommend from gnc or any other suppliers that I could try to achieve my results I'm looking for?
Honestly dude, f*** GNC. Wicked overpriced. Prefer mod edit: read the rules. due to cheaper prices. Kaged Muscle and Jym Supplement Science are my go-to's. Sick as tits and great flavors, though slightly pricey ($30+ for 20 scoops), they are my favorites for gains.

Makanakai

Awards
Ok cool, so f*** gnc, and go through somebody else. I'll check out jym supps and kaged muscle as well. Thanks for your help

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Ok cool, so f*** gnc, and go through somebody else. I'll check out jym supps and kaged muscle as well. Thanks for your help
No problem dude. The only time I go to GNC is when I'm at work and run out of protein powder. I'm pretty forgetful like that! Lol my personal fav for protein powder has to be Phase8 though. It's cheap and the peanut butter choco tastes like reeses!

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Oh and bb .com is running Okto-bro-fest atm, so there's some sweet deals there too

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Lol one more thing. Try supplementing with a partial aromatase inhibitor to ease your way into prohormones. I'm not talking like arimistane, i mean like nicotine, grape seed extract, or resveratrol (from red wine).

Makanakai

Awards
Ok sounds good thank you... Talk soon most likely

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Just send me a message if you wanna know more man