New CreMax XT Coming Soon!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CreMax XT also said to work as a stimulant free pre-workout

Performax Labs has released a first look at its upcoming CreMax sequel, officially titled CreMax XT. Last time we posted about the supplement we were really only able to confirm one thing and that was the name change. Today we still don’t know everything that’s going to be separating CreMax XT from the original, we do however know of some of the changes that do all of a sudden make the sequel look a lot more interesting.

The first thing Performax fans will notice in the CreMax XT preview is that the tub of the new product is significantly bigger than its predecessor. Looking at the numbers, CreMax XT does in fact come in at almost double the weight of CreMax with an overall total of 450g compared to 246g. It does also feature 30 servings just like the original, making you wonder what exactly Performax has added to the creatine formula.

Outside of the weight difference which is an extra 6.8g for CreMax XT, the only other details we know of are the supplement’s effects. While this kind of information doesn’t usually confirm much, on this occasion it does. Performax has said that the upcoming product will actually offer a bit of a pump on top of the usual strength and power promises of creatine. The brand even goes as far as saying CreMax XT could almost double as a stimulant free pre-workout as well as a high quality creatine, suggesting the sequel might also feature some performance ingredients.

As vague as the details are, from what we can gather it sounds like Performax has transformed its complex creatine formula into some kind of all-in-one, performance and pump pre-workout. We are just going to have to wait to find out what exactly the brand has done to CreMax XT to give it pump and pre-workout abilities, with the supplement currently expected to be released in the next three to four weeks.

CreMax XT also said to work as a stimulant free pre-workout

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
In to see the profile. Performax is steppin' it up!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
excited for this one!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea I think a lot of people will like this formula alot, going to amazing for strength gains!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love the profile, I can't wait. I'm kinda sensitive to stims, so this will be great pre for me.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep, its going to be a great non-stim pre workout, helping increase strength, power output, recovery and pumps! You can already tell a bit about the supplement just from the picture, a full 5g Creatine, 2.5g Betaine Anhydrous and 2.5g Glutamine!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will be fantastic for those looking to improve strength and power output!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for more details

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Should be releasing full Supplement Facts by next week, along with SlinMax!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CreMax XT formula should be released by tomorrow and SlinMax label should be released first thing next week. CreMax XT will launch at all of our retailers and SlinMax will be launched directly from performaxlabs.com

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. Let us know a min after, I'm sure you guys will

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Following on from our first look at Performax Labs’ upcoming CreMax reformulation, CreMax XT, we finally have the formula behind the updated supplement. For those that missed the last post on the product, the brand was actually able to give us quite a few clues about what’s different in the sequel. As well as promising all the usual creatine benefits, Performax also said the new CreMax XT could also work as a pump pre-workout. Now that we have the supplement’s label we can confirm that, as unlike the original CreMax this time around the brand has included a pump and fullness blend.

Firstly for those that like the current Performax creatine you don’t have anything to worry about, as the brand has pretty much carried over all of its ingredients. Performax has maintained a solid 5g dose of creatine, although for CreMax XT it’s made up of two types of creatine not just one. The brand has also kept on board taurine, betaine and creatinol-O-phosphate, all of which appear to be at higher doses however it is hard to confirm since the original isn’t as transparent as XT. Lastly Performax has held on to an electrolyte blend for its sequel that is of course an improvement on its predecessor’s, with a four ingredient 500mg proprietary, as opposed to a two ingredients at 225mg.

Moving on to the new additions in Performax Labs’ updated creatine formula, as mentioned the product does now have a pump and fullness blend. It is in there where most of the features have been added including glycerol powder and selaginella tamariscina extract (90% amentoflavone). Outside of those two and the improved electrolyte complex, the only other new ingredient in CreMax XT is l-alanyl-l-glutamine which is dosed transparently at 2.5g.

For those after a complete look at the upcoming CreMax XT, as always we have added its facts panel down below. As for when you can get your hands on the supplement Performax Labs has said the sequel will be going on sale in about two weeks time in two 30 serving options, Orange Dream and Unflavored.

Fully dosed Creatine, Betaine and Glutamine, gram doses of Taurine, Glycerol and COP and a huge dose of Amentoflavone, first company I am aware of to use the high quality and very expensive 90% Extract!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was literally just about to post this. Damn you Aaron, damn you!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, I'm still with wifey at hospital, so you both beat me.

That profile though! !

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice profile. I wonder how the pumps will be.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pump should be nice, even greater with some HyperMax XT stacked.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea, pumps are actually pretty darn good between the Glycerol and high dose Amento, not high volume good but pretty damn good for such a comphrensive formula. Now stacked with HyperMax XT its a whole another level.

Ive been doing 2 scoops HyperMax XT + 1 scoop CreMax XT pre workout and im getting:

6g Citrulline Malate(2:1)
5g Creatine
3.2g Beta-Alanine
3g Glycerol(65%)
2.5g Betaine Anhydrous
2.5g L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine
1g Agmatine Sulfate
1g Taurine
1g Creatinol O Phospahte
500mg Choline Bitartrate
Amentoflavone 90%
Eria Jarensis Extract

Pumps, Strength, Mood and Focus are all on point! hahaha

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Should" I wanna "feel" lol
1g glycerol, you will feel it. I was just saying with HyperMax XT it will be sick.

I don't use many stims, so most days I plan on using just CreMax XT, I have no doubt it will be great for strength, endurance, and pump.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's an amazing total profile right there sir.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, pumps are actually pretty darn good between the Glycerol and high dose Amento, not high volume good but pretty damn good for such a comphrensive formula. Now stacked with HyperMax XT its a whole another level.

Ive been doing 2 scoops HyperMax XT + 1 scoop CreMax XT pre workout and im getting:

6g Citrulline Malate(2:1)
5g Creatine
3.2g Beta-Alanine
3g Glycerol(65%)
2.5g Betaine Anhydrous
2.5g L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine
1g Agmatine Sulfate
1g Taurine
1g Creatinol O Phospahte
500mg Choline Bitartrate
Amentoflavone 90%
Eria Jarensis Extract

Pumps, Strength, Mood and Focus are all on point! hahaha
The wait is killing me. Stop teasing lol.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
love the profile. Definitely a nice addition to keep in the cabinet that covers plenty of things at once

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea, we are pretty excited about this product! Should be launching soon in Orange Dream and unflavored!! Awesome strength enhancing supplement!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CreMax XT is now available!! Nutriverse and Orbit Supplements will be the first to have it and are offering amazing introductory specials!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Think I'm gonna pick this up in Orange Dream. Been nomming on Dymatize Iso100 Orange Dreamsicle preWO w some carbs and this would fit in perfectly, or stand alone. That's an awesome flavor! And my experience w Amento is awesome. It's not a cheap ingredient.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just received a tub of Orange Dream CreMax XT today. My body is ready!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im really diggin the Orange Dream, its a nice citrus flavor with a slight cream flavor at the end that makes it very easy to drink, not overpowering or to sweet. Ive been drinking it intra workout and love the effects!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't got to use a GDA or Amento in a while so I'm excited. We just got Slinmax and CreMax XT at Orbitsupplements.com. I can see the gainz now

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I haven't got to use a GDA or Amento in a while so I'm excited. We just got Slinmax and CreMax XT at Orbitsupplements.com. I can see the gainz now
Same, eying up slinmax