Olympus Labs taking off from LAX

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs listens to the AM community. There were multiple requests for a laxogenin product that is better absorbed.

As you have come to expect from Olympus Labs, we are delivering the goods! Differentiating ourselves from the competition. We have applied the ultra successful Phytofuse(TM) technology to 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin.

We need 2 users to log this new, exciting product. Standalone use is preferred (ie. Base supps like multi, pre-wo etc only). Please provide the following info:

Workout routine:
Supplements you are currently taking:
Why we should pick you:

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would if I was running something currently. Come on guys get on this, need to follow some logs

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub'd for logs

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Funny I was just looking into trying a laxogenin products this morning although wasnt leaning towards transdermal tbh.

Workout Routine: About to start Jim Stops 5/3/1 program
Supplements: Just the basics, wont start anything serious until December so this fits that window nicely.
Why you should pick me: Feel like I could give a fair and honest representation of the product, have never tried any transdermals but have been thinking about it as I see the high popularity of them on AM. Also a huge fan of OL and OL UK products (at least the ones I have tried so far)

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Florida
Circuit/cross fit
Just epic unleashed TD and caffine, multi
Pick me because I will be honest good or bad. Diet and routine is good and would be able to tell the positives or negatives. Experience with transdermal if that route of administration. Ready to start. Thanks for the chance.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another exciting release and log opp here! Can't wait to see the apps

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established

Workout routine: PHAT (Power/Hypertrophy Adaptive training)

Supplements you are currently taking: Alphamine/Ergonine/Protein/Multi/Fish Oil/ and Myo Elite/BMP + SNS TTA-500 currently with Shift and Forskolin 95. will come off those accept the basics for the log if needed!

Why we should pick you:

I have recently become fond with the Olympus Labs line and with my experiences with EP1C Unleashed, im very excited to see how this laxo product turns out, and is a good chance for me to finally try one as i have never used laxo before and probably wouldn't but i trust OL to possibly work some magic on it :) I am currently in a deficit and am getting closer to my goal weight, and am working hard to maintain my strength and performance so something like this would be perfect for me :)

Reactions: GNO
YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Olympus Labs listens to the AM community. There were multiple requests for a laxogenin product that is better absorbed.

As you have come to expect from Olympus Labs, we are delivering the goods! Differentiating ourselves from the competition. We have applied the ultra successful Phytofuse(TM) technology to 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin.

We need 2 users to log this new, exciting product. Standalone use is preferred (ie. Base supps like multi, pre-wo etc only). Please provide the following info:

Workout routine:
Why we should pick you:
Supplements currently taking: did a radar1ne bridge into 4 week Msten cycle, also login hydro3 currently
Why should you pick me: would be a perfect addition to my pct coming up in 2-3 weeks, would love to keep logging. I am looking for a more natty based supplement that I can run for an extended period of time 8-12 weeks +, would love to give this a shot!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Considering throwing my name in this one.....
Any chance on when we could possibly see a label from Olympus on this one?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Considering throwing my name in this one.....
Any chance on when we could possibly see a label from Olympus on this one?
Likely won't have the label ready by the time we select loggers.

It is essentially 5a hydroxy laxogenin with absorption enhancers. We applied the Phytofuse tevhnology used in EP1C Unleashed to 5a. Did gonna be good!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Likely won't have the label ready by the time we select loggers.

It is essentially 5a hydroxy laxogenin with absorption enhancers. We applied the Phytofuse tevhnology used in EP1C Unleashed to 5a. Did gonna be good!
You got some feedback on the EP1C Unleashed on here?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Ah man, good luck to everybody!gonna be following the logs

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Workout routine:
Why we should pick you:
Please also indicate in your apps if you have tried any laxogenin products in the past, and your experience, positive or negative.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
currently gonna log for BPS but interested in what you guys are gonna put out

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Workout routine: Hypertrophy!

Supplements you are currently taking: hyper shock rage pre-wo, xtend BCAAs, various health related vitamins/minerals, whey, Ghar1ne

Why we should pick you: never tried a laxogenin product before, but have been interested for a while. Also already really love everything OL UK has come out with thus far, I'd be honored to be able to help in the process of another presumably great product! With that being said, if the product didn't live up to my expectations I would absolutely be honest about my experience.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Stuff blows old epi products out of the water way more effective pumps are wicked, Endurance is fantastic.
so in other words give it a shot? I trust the Aussie

Workout routine: Inov8ElitePerformance does all my triaining. Currently a Hyper/Meso Split that is a 4 week split and the option of taking it 8 weeks. Multiple forms of periodization, drop sets, accumulation sets, rest pause, and various intensity techniques to implement weak point training. Austin Stout does all my training
Supplements you are currently taking: OT (multi), OxiMega (Fishoil), Digestive Enzyme (Gut Health), NOW Enzyme, BCAA (Alpha Amino), Ergonine
Why we should pick you: Ran a few OL Logs in the past, done over 50 product reviews on AM, and have ran various logs on previous products in the past. Would be 100% honest, detailed, and true to my word running this product. Would also be able to get before/after pictures and possibly some workout videos if i can lift some decent weight being a ginger manlet.

Reactions: GNO

Amanojaku

Awards
Workout routine: Torso/leg
Supplements you are currently taking: multi, isoflex, elite mass gainer,pre jym.
Why we should pick you: I will be honest good or bad, never tried a laxogenin product before, but I am interested for bulking. I can write in Spanish forums about the product

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so in other words give it a shot? I trust the Aussie

Workout routine: Inov8ElitePerformance does all my triaining. Currently a Hyper/Meso Split that is a 4 week split and the option of taking it 8 weeks. Multiple forms of periodization, drop sets, accumulation sets, rest pause, and various intensity techniques to implement weak point training. Austin Stout does all my training
Supplements you are currently taking: OT (multi), OxiMega (Fishoil), Digestive Enzyme (Gut Health), NOW Enzyme, BCAA (Alpha Amino), Ergonine
Why we should pick you: Ran a few OL Logs in the past, done over 50 product reviews on AM, and have ran various logs on previous products in the past. Would be 100% honest, detailed, and true to my word running this product. Would also be able to get before/after pictures and possibly some workout videos if i can lift some decent weight being a ginger manlet.
One of the best loggers on the board, right here!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
that phyto formula definitely helps a lot with absorption from my experience with epic unleashed!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah great run with the epic TD, great endurance and recovery. Definitely worth a try.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More apps please!

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Will be watching this.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I put an app in? Lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
clown007

clown007

Awards
Here is my info for the opportunity being given:

Workout routine: Hypertrophy, volume intensive- John Meadows' programs
Supplements you are currently taking: Ending my 10 weeks on OLs LeGenD, Carder1ne, TD Ep1c Unleashed, Alpha Gainz Stano and FinaFlex Stimul8 caps. Will be going into PCT at the end of September and continuing to use Ep1c Unleashed.
Why we should pick you: Would love to add this to my PCT. I will be finishing my log of FinaFlex Stimul8 shortly, and would love an opportunity to log this OL product while pushing my recomp during PCT and beyond. As is evident with the products I am currently taking, I am a big supporter/fan of OL products.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sweet, just wrapping up my epic unleashed TD log. Great supplement! Would love to try a great LAX product as I have not tried one before.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is my info for the opportunity being given:

Workout routine: Hypertrophy, volume intensive- John Meadows' programs
Supplements you are currently taking: Ending my 10 weeks on OLs LeGenD, Carder1ne, TD Ep1c Unleashed, Alpha Gainz Stano and FinaFlex Stimul8 caps. Will be going into PCT at the end of September and continuing to use Ep1c Unleashed.
Why we should pick you: Would love to add this to my PCT. I will be finishing my log of FinaFlex Stimul8 shortly, and would love an opportunity to log this OL product while pushing my recomp during PCT and beyond. As is evident with the products I am currently taking, I am a big supporter/fan of OL products.
Good candidate right here^^^

clown007

clown007

Awards

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We can talk about that tonight :)
I was about to respond to YatesWifey04 post but then I scrolled down further ..... I better not lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Wish I could apply twice

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Oh...why not?!?! I'd didn't get the go ahead from GNO, but I'll give it a shot. ;)

Workout Routine: Currently on a 4 day full body lifting split with concentration on maintaining strength while cutting fat. I may up it back up to 5 days soon. I also do Insanity once a week as a secondary instructor, PiYo twice a week, & cardio when I can work it in.

Current Supplements: OL Conqu3r, glutamine, Ep1c Unleashed

Why you should pick me: I feel like adding a laxogenin into my regimen would only help me achieve my goals even more. Trying to maintain strength while eating at a deficit to cut fat can be very challenging. The lax could definitely help me do that. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on OL Ep1c Unleashed & plan to continue it. At this point, though, I feel like I could still give an unbias review because I know how my body responds to the Ep1c. I am very detailed & thorough in my logs, and give nothing but my honest opinion & experience.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh...why not?!?! I'd didn't get the go ahead from GNO, but I'll give it a shot. ;)

Workout Routine: Currently on a 4 day full body lifting split with concentration on maintaining strength while cutting fat. I may up it back up to 5 days soon. I also do Insanity once a week as a secondary instructor, PiYo twice a week, & cardio when I can work it in.

Current Supplements: OL Conqu3r, glutamine, Ep1c Unleashed

Why you should pick me: I feel like adding a laxogenin into my regimen would only help me achieve my goals even more. Trying to maintain strength while eating at a deficit to cut fat can be very challenging. The lax could definitely help me do that. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on OL Ep1c Unleashed & plan to continue it. At this point, though, I feel like I could still give an unbias review because I know how my body responds to the Ep1c. I am very detailed & thorough in my logs, and give nothing but my honest opinion & experience.
You don't need my permission ;)