EPI GH (Epiandro & mk-677) Loggers Wanted

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
Primeval Labs is looking for loggers for Epi GH our Epiandro/MK-677 combination product. Who's in?
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1442324902.574215.jpg

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Great opp here guys. I've loved everything Primeval so far. I just ran some 1andro not too long ago and Andro Quad before that and both were great!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds Interesting !

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a winner !!
May we see the profile please?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm in, would love to have some help on a recomp.

riley.fisher

riley.fisher

Awards
Sounds good too me! Hopefully it can help with my comp prep

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Get on this! this product is absolutely killer. Mitigate some of that lethargy from the mk with a nice boost from the epi

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
epi_gh_by_primeval_labs__05615.1428530742.1280.1280.png

EPI GH Supplement Facts
EPI GH™
Primeval Labs© Hardcore Series
Increase in lean muscle mass

Increase in lipid oxidation (fat burning)

Increase bone density

Reducing catabolism (muscle loss)

Healing connective tissues and injuries

THIS PRODUCT IS 100% LEGAL & DSHEA COMPLIANT UNDER UNITED STATES PATENT NUMBER US8084446 B2
Experience Unprecedented Gains in Learn, Hard Mass with EPI-GH™

From the hard core innovators at Primeval Labs, comes EPI-GH™, a no-holds barred formula for serious gains in lean mass and strength. This non-proprietary blend harnesses the power of Epiandrosterone and MK-677 at effective doses to promote lean, dry gains and rapid recovery.

Epiandrosterone, the Second Cousin of DHT

First in the lineup of this lean mass augmenter is Epiandrosterone, a legal prohormone with a 2-step conversion from Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is an androgenic hormone that is more potent than testosterone and does not convert to estrogen, which, in turn, promotes a physique-hardening effect and lean, dry gains.

Aside from its anabolic effects, DHT also elicits aggression, mental alertness, and enhanced sexual drive and function, making it one of the most potent Alpha Male androgens.

MK-677: Orally Active Growth Hormone Secretagogue

Secretagogue is the term used to describe a compound that chemically signals the pituitary gland to secrete growth hormones within the body. Unlike other Growth Hormone Peptides that require daily injections, MK-677 is an orally administered growth hormone secretagogue that has been researched and proven in human studies to substantially increase IGF-1 and Growth Hormone in male subjects.

One particular double-blind placebo study resulted in a 60.1% increase in serum IGF-1 levels in 6 weeks and a 72.9% increase at 12 months, proving its sustainable efficacy as an oral secretagogue.

Benefits of increased IGF-1

· Increase in lean muscle mass
· Increase in lipid oxidation (fat burning)
· Increase bone density
· Reducing catabolism (muscle loss)
· Healing connective tissues and injuries

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get on this! this product is absolutely killer. Mitigate some of that lethargy from the mk with a nice boost from the epi
I agree!! Not to mention some added appitite and density from the MK. Awesome looking combo!
I'm interested!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I agree!! Not to mention some added appitite and density from the MK. Awesome looking combo!
I'm interested!
PRIMEVALVP +1 for WANTED

willyb87

Awards
How much does it help the connective tissue and injury issue? My shoulder has been giving me fits and im about to go into a heavy bulk and start pushing some heavy weight. If its really helpful in that area then count me in.

chanceprophet

Awards
I am definitely down. Could benefit the recomp and potential joint health benefits.

muskate

muskate

Awards
I'm in!

I am especially interested because I thought sarms were only able to legally sold as research chemicals. Not as capsules.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would love to try this but can't start for 4 weeks

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
110% in!!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Get in here for the hook up on a log for us guys!

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you are picked please PM your shipping info, let's get this done!

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
Rocket3015 , WANTED , riley.fisher , willyb87 , @BamBam0319 , nickodemus you are all in - I will start doing more giveaways so if you were not picked hang tight I'll get another one up here shortly

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Rocket3015 , WANTED , riley.fisher , willyb87 , @BamBam0319 , nickodemus you are all in - I will start doing more giveaways so if you were not picked hang tight I'll get another one up here shortly

Congrats guys. Can't wait to see the logs and hope we'll Epi from Primeval works for y'all.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you looking forward to some gains!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Awesome, thank you very much! Will send info right away.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What's the half life of epiandrosterone? Should we be taking this 2x daily, all at night, before workouts, one cap a day,...etc.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Trying to plan out how I'm going to be using this :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stuff looks seriously sexy!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trying to plan out how I'm going to be using this :)
Would be great for a cut or recomp. Also would be nice for a strength phase where the increased dht would be put to nice use.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sorry one more question...
I've been reading in more than one place that the average dosage for the epi is 300-400mgs. With 75mg per cap in EPI GH it would take 4 caps to reach a 300mg daily dose, and that would put us at 40mg MK 677 along with it which isn't desirable, for only 15 days a bottle at that. Does the addition of MK make it less necessary for a higher dosage of epi, so for instance 150mg epi and 20 mg for 30 days?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Would be great for a cut or recomp. Also would be nice for a strength phase where the increased dht would be put to nice use.
I'm in what I suppose you could call a bulking phase so I guess I will be looking into how adding in lean size and strength gains with a GH boost will compliment a bulking style training and diet.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Unless some kick ass bioavailability increasing ingredient the the dht seems more likely to help lean out than add muscle building. It is androgenic so no one sees gains at low dose but the androgenic properties can still have some effect at a lower dose.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Well I suppose that's not a terrible thing to be incorporating during a bulk ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I suppose that's not a terrible thing to be incorporating during a bulk ;)
The increases you get in IGF-1 from the MK should be excellent for a bulk. Plus help with the joints staying heathy.