Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As many of you already know TGB is launching a new website and as with anything new there are some growing pains. The other day I went to place an order and I could not find the place to apply the AnabolicMinds Discount Code, so I said what the heck and sent and paid for my order. After the fact I sent a short email and explained my problem, Trevor got right back to me apologized for my trouble and said he would throw a few extra goodies in with my order to make up for it! Great Service!! When I got my order yesterday I though I hit the Lottery..................Thank you TGB !!!!!!!!!!

TGB 3 (800x598).jpg

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as always TGB comes thru...!

Btw Rocket, hit me up for some additional Discount Codes bro..!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
As many of you already know TGB is launching a new website and as with anything new there are some growing pains. The other day I went to place an order and I could not find the place to apply the AnabolicMinds Discount Code, so I said what the heck and sent and paid for my order. After the fact I sent a short email and explained my problem, Trevor got right back to me apologized for my trouble and said he would throw a few extra goodies in with my order to make up for it! Great Service!! When I got my order yesterday I though I hit the Lottery..................Thank you TGB !!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 123819
That's great to see

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good folks to do business with!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

View attachment 123819
Its nice to see companies still operate in this manner. Good business practices go a long way with the consumer and Tgb obviously understands this. Props to tgb!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
glad to hear i bro.. Trevor is 1st Class...!