Performax Labs needs 3 loggers for HyperMax XT!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NEW HYPERMAX XT​

HyperMax was a game changer for the pre workout market and was rated #1 High Stim Pre Workout not only because it provided insane energy and focus but it also created extreme pumps and crazy endurance. HyperMax XT is the next stage in pre workout products taking that original “HyperMax Experience” to the EXTREME! HyperMax XT contains new compounds and added ingredients to take your energy levels through the roof while providing laser like focus. The insane energy and focus is perfectly paired with extreme pumps and vascularity leading to more intense workouts and the most complete yet hardcore pre workout experience of your life!

How to win:
Simply let us know why we should choose you to log HyperMax XT. Include your stats and goals!!

Rules:
Must be atleast 18 yr old
Must be a US Resident
Must be able to start immediately
Must keep a detailed log with atleast 4 updates per week

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
If I wasn't about to start logging a sleep aid from IML then I'd jump all over this. For 4 years that I've been working out and killing it... It's always been with stim based pwo's. Would've loved to have tried a stim free one. In for support for now then.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great oppurtunity for a fully dosed and powerful pre workout! Get on it!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the same boat, I'm going to be kicking off a Controlled Labs White Pipes log this weekend. I would have loved to try this stuff out, the profile looks incredible. I mean, if you guys wouldn't mind, I could log em both at the same time haha.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Please let's Canadians tryout! I want to stack this with alphamax!!!! Please!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would love to but we cant, sorry sir! We do have a retailer in Canada who should be carrying the new version!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back from Riviera Maya, so I'm late jumping in.

Let's get some loggers, formula is great!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome opportunity, I'm surprised there's not a ton of people in here. I can't wait to try it out myself!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, tell us what pre workouts you've tried and what interest you in HyperMax. At this point looks like you have a great chance to loggin it lol

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, got lost in the shuffle.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome, tell us what pre workouts you've tried and what interest you in HyperMax. At this point looks like you have a great chance to loggin it lol
I'm about to log a sleep aid for IML like the others above, so I'm not sure if I could log this one with both companies being okay with it, which is why I didn't put in an app.

I've tried C4, Mr Hyde, Metabolic Nutrition ESP, White Flood, White Pipes, Hemavol, Assault, NO Explode, 1MR, 1MR Vortex, Volt, Perfomix Ion, White Rapids, Gameday, and some more lol

The new Hypermax interests me mainly because I love AMP and I want to see how the new ingredient compares.

Only acknowledge this if no others put in applications! Lol

Plosee

Awards
So I've tried practically every pre on the market, c4, Hyde, shatter, ion, nano vapor, jacked (all versions) and the list goes on and on. The few things that stand out on this formula for me would be the energy blend, it's more in depth than just a bunch of caffeine. I also love the pump ingredients, from agmatine, to citrulline, and glycerol. As far as my goals / stats I am currently 7 weeks out from a physique competition (my first step into competing) 180lb 8% body fat. Energy is definitely dropping so a solid preworkout would definitely help me stay on point.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Neva go full 2 scoops. Lol, man I need to rewatch Tropic Thunder.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, I can never go over 1.5 even after running it for awhile!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Im in! You had me at 1600mg of BA!
I'm a stim junkie that only loves the powerful stuff. Lately I've gone through most of the better known brands trying to replace my 3scoops of C4 habit but to no avail thus far.
I'd love to give hyper max XT a shot & hopefully make it my new go to pre.
I'm 25 roughly 10-12 %BF
I lift 6 days a week.
I do have a few logs on AM all ready so I'm no noob to updating.
All other rules apply.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea, I can never go over 1.5 even after running it for awhile!
Thats why I like this new formula so much, at 1.5 scoops your getting 3g Citrulline(from 4.5g CM), 1.5g Glycerol(65%), 750mg Agmatine.

So even at 1.5 scoops your going to be getting very strong pumps!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never put up an app to log PW cause I like to rotate them each and every workout but if you need anyone
to review a couple of samples I wouldn't mind cause the profile looks solid at 1 1/2 scoops and I wanna see
what this Eria Jarensis feels like since I've always liked 1,3 for super focus and AMP used occasionally has
worked well for me.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The hype is real

Okay guys, just got my first dose of HyperMax XT from first production run and all i can is, its on point!!!

Tried 1.5 scoops because i was getting up to 2 scoops of the last version. Flavor was great, mixability was easy. First thing, it comes on surprisingly smooth but still def a sense of 'cracked out' in there. #1 thing i noticed was significant mood enhancement and focus!! Pumps were on point and my back was starting to ache from being so pumped. Finished a 1.5 hr workout and feel amazing! Similar to DMAA there was plenty of times when I used AMP and had a kinda down or almost depressed feeling after my workout. Right now, I just feel good!! Gave some to the girlfriend, said almost the same exact thoughts, now were back at the house and she's walking around and wont stop talking in an English accent lol the mood enhancement is strong!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump, let's get some loggers in here.

I've seen some pretty basic preworkouts get attention around here. HyperMax XT clearly deserves some.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Bump, let's get some loggers in here.

I've seen some pretty basic preworkouts get attention around here. HyperMax XT clearly deserves some.
I'm really interested in logging this for you guys, but I just started logging a pump product (CL White Pipes). I'd be happy to throw in an app if you and the Performax Labs reps are okay with that. The profile on this looks incredible.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really interested in logging this for you guys, but I just started logging a pump product (CL White Pipes). I'd be happy to throw in an app if you and the Performax Labs reps are okay with that. The profile on this looks incredible.
How long is the White Pipes log? Since HyperMax XT releases soon, we are looking for people who could start quickly.

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comparisons if the timing works.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I would love opportunity to log this because I've been looking for a 1 scoop preworkout as I am a recovering stim junkie. Yes I can and will do what is required. Thank you for consideration

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
How long is the White Pipes log? Since HyperMax XT releases soon, we are looking for people who could start quickly.

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comparisons if the timing works.
I just started logging this week, and its a 25 serving tub. So realistically, 3-4 weeks. I'd love to see how the two compare as well, but I don't want to interfere with your release date.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lets get some more apps in here before we close it out!! Great opportunity for a great product!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Screw it, I'm throwing in an app. I want to log this stuff so bad!

Stats:
height: 6'-2"
weight: 187 pounds
bodyfat: 8-9%

Goals
Lean Bulking: trying to stay under 10% bodyfat and slowly increase calories to gain .5 pounds per week. My goal is to grow slowly and maintain a lean physique while packing on some new muscle. My diet is very strict and dialed in to ensure a slight caloric surplus.

Training
6 day per week body part split, emphasis on delts and quads

Diet
2400 calories on training days (will increase as required)
1900 calories on rest days - lower carb intake on off cays

I am currently logging CL White Pipes, but I will agree to log at least 4 times a week with Hypermax, and I will post my workouts and in depth info on how Hypermax is working (focus, pump, flavor, energy, etc.). As always, I will post a detailed final review in the Product Reviews section. Thanks for the opportunity!

sbender

Awards
Older gentlemen lookin to cut up on a budget currently logging

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
If this is still open might as well throw an app in! I got one of the samples from the last release and thought it was pretty damn good.

If hypermax XT can benefit a crossfitter I am in!

I crossfit 4 days a week and have been looking for a pre to give me endurance during workouts. I have been doing these workouts for about 3.5 months and poop out towards the end which is normal, but I would love to have a little more to give.

I am 31 yrs old 156lbs at about 10% bodyfat. I workout at 5pm weekdays, and 9:30am saturdays.

I have logged and tried MANY pre-workouts, more than I like to admit hahaha, but at least I know what i am looking for!

Thanks for consideration!

Adderhold

Awards
I would love to log this product because I have tried many different pre workouts before. I am 18 years old and I am also in my bulk phase. I am 5'6 171 pounds trying to get to 185-190. I need something to help me push through my workouts. I can start immediately and I will be more than happy to update 4 times a week.

Stephan5896

Awards
I would love to try this! I've used pretty much every pre workout out there and nothing does it for me anymore. I really need something new to get me where I want to be.
Age - 18
Height - 5'10
Weight - 205
Goal is to get to 213 with a clean diet and workout!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Picks will be coming soon. Adizzle had busy weekend at Olympia.

sbender

Awards
My app is i am a older gentlemen looking to get into better shape through lifting and exercise and diet my problem is i work ALOT so energy is a problem this is were the performax labs would come in

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did apply under adizzle
Saying you are willing to log isn't the most persuasive. I suggest you look at what others have done in here for their apps for future reference.