Three Loggers Needed for RagNOrok!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established

Hey, guys and gals! We at MST are looking for more people to try out our pre-workout formula, RagNOrok.

Below is some information on the new formula for the unacquainted, as well as how to enter!

RAGNOROK-ELITE™

THE BEST JUST GOT BETTER!

RagNOrok-ELITE™ is our new, battle ready, workout altering, training intensifier you’ve been anxiously waiting for. With over 13 grams of active and impactful ingredients per serving, RagNOrok-ELITE™ is a pre-workout powerhouse on it’s own level and crosses over into all genre of sport! *
RagNOrok-ELITE™ is formulated to support strength, nitric oxide, intramuscular carnosine levels, ATP, endurance, focus and drive, all while providing needed electrolytes and antioxidants. *

· Enhanced with Our Exclusive OxyCeps-NanO2™
· Enhanced with AstraGin™
· Now with AGMASS™ Agmatine Sulfate and Nubetaine™ Natural Betaine
· Over 13 Grams of Active and Impactful Ingredients Per Serving
· Zero Artificial Flavors, Colors or Dyes
· Zero Aspartame or Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K)
· Carb Free and Sugar Free
· Absolutely Delicious!
· Available in Caffeinated Or Caffeine Free Versions
· Banned Substance Free**

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.
**Formulated and manufactured without the use of any banned substances.

We at MST are looking to grab three people to log our RagNOrok (caffeine free version available), so if you are interested in logging this fine product: keep reading.

How do I apply to log RagNOrok?

Step 1: Fill out the following application

1. Age

2. Gender

3. Past experience with our products, if any.

4. Links to previous logs (if any).

5. What product do you want to log (Caffeine or Caffeine Free)?

6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones?

7. Can you update at least 4x a week?

8. What is your training and nutrition style?

9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product, after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section?

Step 2: Share with us your favorite lift. Bonus points if you can provide a video or a pic of you performing said lift.

It's that simple.

If you are selected, we will PM you to get all the necessary shipping information.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Have used this before, ran a log last year I liked it

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I took some from the samples mst sent me during my last log for them. This is an awesome product. I had a memorable chest workout.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
PPl need to get in on this I was crushing it at the gym with this pre

Luketok

Luketok

Awards
1. 24 years old

2. Male

3. No Past Experience

4. No logs, but really interested in being someone that can reliably help others and inform them of what kind of products are needed for specific gains, builds, body structures, etc

5. I'm a former drug addict and through my recovery I have quit all stimulants including caffeine, so I would love to log the caffeine free product.

6. NOW Sports Unflavored Protein Powder, Simple Multi-Vit..

7. I can update 4x a week or more if needed.

8. Training style involves weight loss and muscle gain. I've lost 70 lbs in the past 8 months while gaining muscle. My weight lifting style is High Rep Medium Weight, I do some form of cardio 5x a week separate from lifting. High Protein, Leafy green, low-no carb, no sugar diet.

9. I'll be as objective as a double-blind study.

Step 2: Preacher Bench Dumbell Chest Flies, will post picture @ the gym today

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
1. 20yo
2. Male
3. Unfortunately no past experience with your products
4. No past logs
5. Caffeine!
6. Waiting on Olympus UK ghar1ne to arrive at my doorstep, and taking your typical vitamins and minerals - vit D, taurine, magnesium, zinc, melatonin, fish oils
7. Yes!
8. I prefer high volume training and I am bulking so high calories, not always clean.
9. Absolutely!

Step 2: my favorite lift, although I love all lifts equally ;) would have to be close grip bench press. Took me about 10 minutes to come up with an answer to that... Unfortunately never think to record or get a pic of me lifting :(

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
1. 26 yr Old

2. Male

3. None

4. None

5. Caffeine

6. Fish Oil, Multi-Vitamin, Glutamine, ZMA

7. Absolutely, training main lift 4x a week with 2x a week conditioning

8. Powerlifting on a "clean" bulk currently

9. I've used just about every pre-workout there is from ON to BSN to Cellucor and constantly looking for a better one, so I'm very happy to provide detailed honest feedback.

Step 2: I love to squat, bench, and deadlift! Powerlifter for life!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
get in on this, great product guys and an excellent company!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Not applying, but ingredients looks excellent and interesting. Might have to try this.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
1. Age 40

2. Gender male

3. Past experience with our products, if any.none but been want to try ragnorok

Logged hercules pwo

Caffeine

6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones?just creatine , bcaa,other staples fish oil etc.

7. Can you update at least 4x a week?yes

Lift 4 days,off one 4 again.constant rotation of target areas.nutrition high protein high calories.
9. Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product, after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section?
Yes im always honest

Step 2: Share with us your favorite lift.
Bonus points if you can provide a video or a pic of you performing said lift
Bench press.i know its cliché but i just love it.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Great apps so far. Also, thanks for the kind words, folks! :D

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I notice everyone wanting caffeine. I'll speak from experience that the caffeine-free version of RagNOrok is quite potent and surprised the heck out of me!
And don't forget, if you want the caffeine, you can just drink some coffee or dose it separately.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I notice everyone wanting caffeine. I'll speak from experience that the caffeine-free version of RagNOrok is quite potent and surprised the heck out of me!
And don't forget, if you want the caffeine, you can just drink some coffee or dose it separately.
Good point. I wouldn't be opposed to trying the caffeine free version.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words, jalfrey.

Bump for some more entries. I'll pick Sunday.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I remember my endurance was through the roof on this stuff and it was like a calm storm and turned into a hurricane real quick towards the end of the workouts

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Endurance would be nice, my pump + ****ty cardio endurance makes it hard to go for 2 hrs straight with full intensity

RePower

RePower

Awards
1. 27
2. Male
3. None
4. No previous logs, i am new here and i used only 2 times preworkout supplements before
5. Caffeine free, I am extremely sensitive to caffeine
6. No other supps
7. Can do every day
8.Training: I am coming off from super set based training and I i am going to implement high volume high intensity training for bulking increasing the volume through the course of weeks. Workout: 4-5 days a week + 2 days cardio. Nutrition: starting to up the carbs for training demands.
9.Absolutely

Step 2: Bench press, easy to break plateaus while training with very high intensity.

However i am a non us resident . I live in europe

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
1. Age

2. Gender
Male

3. Past experience with our products, if any.
Haven't tried any products from you guys yet

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/271930-150mg-arimistane-day.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253132-putting-follidrex-test.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213929-review-lgs-new.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/209033-muscle-marinade-cherry.html

CAFFEINE! I love my stims!

6. Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones?
Whey, BCAAs, fish oil, multi-v, S.L., creatine

7. Can you update at least 4x a week?
No problem

I train using a push/pull/legs split going 3 on 1 off. As for nutrition, I am currently recomping. I am eating close to or slightly above maintenance cals most days but I follow eat, stop, eat intermittent fasting so 1-2 days per week have a 24 hour fast. From past experience I have found that I can slowly loose fat while maintaining all strength (sometimes increasing) following this protocol.

Yes

Step 2: Share with us your favorite lift.
This is a very hard choice to make... I cant decide between deads and OHP...

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Some great stuff here!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Last bump for the day. Picking winners this evening.

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Definitely hope to be in on this log. Pre workouts have been very disappointing as of late for me. They are all the same anymore and definitely ready to find something with something new to offer.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
1. Age - 30

2. Gender - male

3. Past experience with our products - none

4. Links to previous logs

Current log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/271781-madcow-5x5-mk.html

5. What product do you want to log (Caffeine or Caffeine Free)? - Caffeinated pls

I would like to continue my MK677 and epicathecin since I'm running those year round.

Currently doing Madcow 5x5 but I'm switching to high volume workouts soon.

Yes

Step 2: Share with us your favorite lift. Bonus points if you can provide a video or a pic of you performing said lift.

My favorite is benching but this is a close 2nd and the only video I can find that doesn't show my face at the moment. :)

https://vimeo.com/139142230

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
repower, slw2, and goodvibes: pm me your info. need full address & name.

everyone else, sorry you were not selected, but best believe there will be more opportunities in the near future.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established

everyone else, sorry you were not selected, but best believe there will be more opportunities in the near future.
Oh man I'm so stoked to run this! I've been searching for so many pre-workouts and I'm still stuck using c4... thank you for this opp!

SLW2

SLW2

Awards

Awesome! PM sent! Thanks for the opportunity!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
All winners have given me their address. Sorry, repower. I will ask my higher ups and see what we can do. I didn't realize you were international.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
The eagle has landed.
Thanks for the extra goodies too!
I will post a link to my log in here once I get it up.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Ya got mine today to,and getting free samples with free ragnarok elite.simply great pr move.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
N00b rep checking in! Can't wait to to see what you guys think!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Patiently waiting for my package. Excited though!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gender male
Past experience with our products. Your Preworkout Products on many occasions and loved it actually .
4. Links to previous logs (if any). I am on a phone so it's not as easy but I have over 15 logs on here .
5. What product do you want to log Caffeine Free
Do you plan to run any other supplements while running your log? If so, which ones? Food and protein, vitamins nothing else.
Can you update at least 4x a week?yes with pictures.
What is your training and nutrition style? Mi40 extreme
Are you willing to leave an HONEST review on the product, after you completed the log in the Supplement Reviews section?

It's that simple. I like dead lifts actually http://youtu.be/lq5Ph_rhRWU and deficit dead lift at that .

I really am interested in your new line!