• Established
Its gonna be a LONG winter : )

Order.png

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
That's what we call the 'no excuses' stack. No excuses not to get gainzzzz

Looks like u decided to definitely run trib w the cardar1ne?
Yes sir!

Personally I don't think there is much risk with GW (unless you happen to have an existing cancer) but Trib is such a cheap addition and a decent libido booster that it's a no brainier to be extra cautious.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir!

Personally I don't think there is much risk with GW (unless you happen to have an existing cancer) but Trib is such a cheap addition and a decent libido booster that it's a no brainier to be extra cautious.
I'll be coming off clomid too when I start GW so it'll serve nicely to have that extra natty LH support

How much trib do u plan on taking daily?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'll be coming off clomid too when I start GW so it'll serve nicely to have that extra natty LH support

Not sure yet. I need to pull the study that showed Trib inhibited cox-2 by 80% and do some math on matching the dose.

I'll hit u with the numbers/study when I dig it up so you'll have it for reference man.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

Well here is the study....in was invitro so I'm not sure we can extrapolate any meaningful dosing from this. I'm going to keep searching.

Abstract
The inhibitors of prostaglandin biosynthesis and nitric oxide production have been considered as potential anti-inflammatory and cancer chemopreventive agents. In this study, we evaluated approximately 170 methanol extracts of natural products including Korean herbal medicines for the inhibition of prostaglandin E(2) production (for COX-2 inhibitors) and nitric oxide formation (for iNOS inhibitors) in lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-induced mouse macrophages RAW264.7 cells. As a result, several extracts such as Aristolochia debilis, Cinnamomum cassia, Cinnamomum loureirii, Curcuma zedoaria, Eugenia caryophyllata, Pterocarpus santalius, Rehmania glutinosa and Tribulus terrestris showed potent inhibition of COX-2 activity (>80% inhibition at the test concentration of 10 micro g/ml). In addition, the extracts of A. debilis, Caesalpinia sappan, Curcuma longa, C. zedoaria, Daphne genkwa and Morus alba were also considered as potential inhibitors of iNOS activity (>70% inhibition at the test concentration of 10 micro g/ml). These active extracts mediating COX-2 and iNOS inhibitory activities are warranted for further elucidation of active principles for development of new cancer chemopreventive and/or anti-inflammatory agents.

J Ethnopharmacol. 2002 Nov;83(1-2):153-9.
Evaluation of natural products on inhibition of inducible cyclooxygenase (COX-2) and nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) in cultured mouse macrophage cells.