Cordis - Where's your heart at? Logging Promo

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Cordis is unique a science based cardiovascular system support supplement.

Cordis__29898.1425654208.500.500-300x300.jpg

Product Description

Cardiovascular disorders are currently the leading cause of mortality worldwide. Maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system is pivotal to longevity in addition to keeping a healthy mind and body. Cordis by Animis is the most potent cardiovascular support formula currently available on the market. With the utilization of a synergistic blend of natural herbs formulated in Cordis, each ingredient potentiates the pharmacokinetic effects of the other. Making the therapeutic effect of the formula more potent than that obtained from any individual compound. Users of this powerful formula will experience a reduction in blood pressure, lipids, plaque buildup, and improved liver function.

We're giving away 2 bottles for logging. Requirements are pretty easy

• Must be 18+
  • Willing to log at least 2x a week
  • Live in the US
  • If you've recently gotten a blood test with bad lipids, mention that and we may arrange more bottles of Cordis for you before your next bloodwork

And how we'll be picking them? Just share a picture (and some thoughts) of where your heart is at. It can be a picture of your family, a favorite place, etc. I'll throw in mine as an example, my heart is always with my dog Pikachu. He's 13 in this picture from April 2014, its about 2 months after he had surgery to remove half his lower jaw from cancer (which is why his tongue is hanging out on the one side). This was on a trip back from getting chemo. He's been my little baby since I got him back in August 2000 and if we're in a car, he has to be on my lap. He's a smart expressive bossy dog and I'll miss him terribly when he's gone. He's 15 now, and still doing fine, but I know he won't be here forever.

So post up where your heart is!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
This still on? I like the profile on the product. I have recent bloods that are not bad and would be willing to log. May run with some anabolic compounds possibly, that might be a little rough on lipids.

I live on the beach, and that is where my heart always is lol.

Attachments