Controlled Labs Samples

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit it up, guys! They ship out quick and if you've yet to try White Rapids, you'll be really pleased with the performance as well as the taste!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CL puts out quality products so anybody who hasn't tried them, should really take advantage of this offer!

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Hellz yea. In for this. Wanna try pipes and rapids so bad. Kaboom!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Literally one of the most trusted brands out. You will be happy with each one of these products.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the words, guys. Reviews have been great on these.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
so far man I love them all white pipes is today.

rmartinez210

Awards
Got my samples and the flavors are great. Took white pipes and white radips together as a pre. Didn't feel much jitters just good clean energy. Started off with power cleans and was a breeze with heavy weight. Later on moved on to curls and the pump was better then I orginally get. I would def take this again thanks for the samples :) great products

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my samples and the flavors are great. Took white pipes and white radips together as a pre. Didn't feel much jitters just good clean energy. Started off with power cleans and was a breeze with heavy weight. Later on moved on to curls and the pump was better then I orginally get. I would def take this again thanks for the samples :) great products
Great feedback! Nutraplanet is carrying both of those products for around $25 I believe

rmartinez210

Awards
Thanks I'll def check it out

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I would like to try any if there's some left I will log it also thanks in advance

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to try any if there's some left I will log it also thanks in advance
There's no need to log (but if you'd like to leave a review, it's always welcomed) and samples are available.