Focused Nutrition OSTA log with PCT and cycle care.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I'm 6"4 280lbs
Have never used this product but would love to try it hear great things about it. I would give a detailed log with pics
Ive been training since I was 16 I am 32 now. Workout 4x a week with bodybuilding / crossfit splits thanks and god bless

jose6636

jose6636

Awards
I'd love to log this product! I've been lifting for 2 years now and have lost about 200 lbs. I've put on quite some muscle and I'm am down to about 260 from over 450 lbs. I've hit a plateu and is need of some help. I lift 4 days out of the week and have read up on Osta Elite. I'm sure it is what I need at this point in time. I have the time and the energy for a full log if chosen! Please take me into consideration as a logger for your great supplements! - joe

Luketok

Luketok

Awards
1. I'm interested in trying these and logging for the cause. I only take a simple Centrum Men's Daily Vitamin at the moment and would love to try some specific nutrition caps to see if I can feel a difference.

2. I'm 24, 205lbs, I'm trying to slim down to around 190 and maintain a muscular physique.

3. I have lots of free time at work and go to the gym 3-5 times a week.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I loved Osta in the past. This is a great opportunity guys. Bump for more apps.

In for support.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
This would be my first time trying Osta. I am willing to do whatever is required and live in USA. Thank you for considering.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ostarine is a great product but please do your homework ?

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine is a great product but please do your homework ��
Thank you. I sincerly appreciate your comment. Research has been already completed and approved by assist head of household.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is a great opportunity for some. 3 products . hats off to focused...

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've run osta at 15-20mg for tendon/joint support. But not at a full dose like this! I also didn't run PCT or cycle support before. I'd really like to be able to gauge the difference between a run like you're offering and what I did before (May-June of this year.)

I've been cutting for the past month and plan on continuing that cut into a recomp until Thanksgiving. This looks like a great way to do that! I have not been very active on here since earlier in the year, but have a couple of AM logs under my belt. I can also PM links to logs on other boards if needed. I'm currently in the gym 5-6 times a week. 3 full-body workouts. Monday--medium rep/weight, Wednesday--low rep/heavy, Friday--high volume. Tues, Thursday, Sat are HIIT circuits.

Diet is keto with slight refeed on Wednesday night and full refeed on Saturdays. Right now calories are 2200-2300 a day, will probably up them to 2700-2900 later in the log (if selected) as I phase into recomp.

Before/after pix will be for certain and thank you very much for the chance to log this great looking stack!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would love to run this. Would use it as a cutter and would be interesting to see the increase in muscle retention and continued strength increase. Currently logging epic Td but that is wrapping up soon and would go right into it.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Interested! I have tried several natty products like epicatchein, laxogenin, and also PH's like 1-andro as well as epi andro. I have been seeing ok results with a few, and very little with others. I have been kicking around the idea of running an ostarine product from quite some time now. This looks perfect to try! I have joined a crossfit gym in order to shred the last few pounds of fat which has been working, but I am afraid of losing too much strength. It seems ostarine would fit the bill nicely. I am wrapping up a EPI Transdermal log soon, so I will be eligible. I am 5'8" and 158lbs. Train 3-4 days a week, and would update my log 3-4x week with updates,stats, workouts, and pics. Thanks for considering!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you have any nagging joint injuries Osta is like a wonder drug. If anyone needs PCT help feel free to PM me.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have a sore elbow and knee would be great to feel better and ripped on Osta.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Knee pains here

ZachS.

ZachS.

Awards
I am 27, 185 pounds. Approximately 11-12% body fat. Been lifting for 8 years. Go to the gym 5 days a week and have my nutrition on point. I keep both a food diary and a workout log to really keep track of everything. Looking to lean out some and I'm really interested in the joint/tension repair properties of ostarine.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tendonitis in both forearms and right knee pain here. Along with the other random things feeling worn out from time to time.

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
You guys will love this stuff. I know I am right now.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been looking into osta for a couple months now and was literally just comparing the cost/serving of yk-11 (blended with osta and mk677) and the OL lineup when I decided to open the AM app. I'm glad I did!

I wanted to run this compound for a few key reasons:

1. Recomp effects
2. Joint health

The first bullet is obvious, everyone wants to gain muscle and lose fat. After switching jobs to a position that has no set schedule I've been getting behind in my lifting. After 4 months I've finally move up to having a semi reasonable schedule in which I can balance going to the gym and keeping my diet within reason. With that said I can finally think about adding something such as Ostarine to help me catch up on lost time!

Secondly for being 22 I think I have some pretty ****ty joints! My right elbow pops every time I give it a good extension and I normally wear knee sleeves whenever I go to work to alleviate some discomfort.

THIS opportunity addresses my goals, concerns and fits my timeline (asap) so I most certainly am throwing my hat in.

Some basic information to finish it off:

Height: 5'10
Weight: 194
Years lifting: 4

Good luck everyone!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been looking into osta for a couple months now and was literally just comparing the cost/serving of yk-11 (blended with osta and mk677) and the OL lineup when I decided to open the AM app. I'm glad I did!

1. Recomp effects
2. Joint health

The first bullet is obvious, everyone wants to gain muscle and lose fat. After switching jobs to a position that has no set schedule I've been getting behind in my lifting. After 4 months I've finally move up to having a semi reasonable schedule in which I can balance going to the gym and keeping my diet within reason. With that said I can finally think about adding something such as Ostarine to help me catch up on lost time!

Secondly for being 22 I think I have some pretty ****ty joints! My right elbow pops every time I give it a good extension and I normally wear knee sleeves whenever I go to work to alleviate some discomfort.

THIS opportunity addresses my goals, concerns and fits my timeline (asap) so I most certainly am throwing my hat in.

Good luck everyone!
I vouch for this guy

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday morning app BUMP!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I vouch for that mase1 guy
Ha well played.

My stats which I should have posted.

31 yrs old
158lbs @ 10.5% BF according to Omron Scanner.
Currently on a mild cut, so about 100-200 less than my caloric maintenance.

looking to cut a little more for my beach trip next month!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You doing the football promo this year?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Early morning workout crew checking in!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah gives a little added excitement to the day. Good luck.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Gonna be some happy person(s) Good luck! TGIF!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1. Recomp effects
2. Joint health

Good luck everyone!
I've run osta at 15-20mg for tendon/joint support. But not at a full dose like this! I also didn't run PCT or cycle support before. I'd really like to be able to gauge the difference between a run like you're offering and what I did before (May-June of this year.)

I've been cutting for the past month and plan on continuing that cut into a recomp until Thanksgiving. This looks like a great way to do that! I have not been very active on here since earlier in the year, but have a couple of AM logs under my belt. I can also PM links to logs on other boards if needed. I'm currently in the gym 5-6 times a week. 3 full-body workouts. Monday--medium rep/weight, Wednesday--low rep/heavy, Friday--high volume. Tues, Thursday, Sat are HIIT circuits.

Diet is keto with slight refeed on Wednesday night and full refeed on Saturdays. Right now calories are 2200-2300 a day, will probably up them to 2700-2900 later in the log (if selected) as I phase into recomp.

Before/after pix will be for certain and thank you very much for the chance to log this great looking stack!
Send me your full shipping info and congrats.
Thanks to all that applied .....We will have more log opps up soon so stay tuned.
Winners please post links here when you start your logs.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Nice job peeps! Lets see some shredz

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to all that applied .....We will have more log opps up soon so stay tuned.
Sweet! Thank you very much. Very excited about this!

Congrats, Saiyan!

PM being sent now!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! Heck of a nice haul here! Congrats guys!