Dream N Grow Loggers Needed!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I need 5-6 solid loggers that reside in the USA that will agree to a detailed log

The loggers will be provided one bottle of IronMagLabs Dream N Grow!

– PROMOTES DEEP SLEEP

– Enhanced Relaxation
– Increases Growth Hormone
– Mental/Cognitive Recovery

Dream-n-Grow | IronMag Labs

Thank you!

Attachments

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Would love to log this as I always struggle with sleep lately in the past 6 months. I'm now down to max of 4 hours of sleep a night if I'm lucky. I just wrapped up a little over a week ago a PH log for Mind and Muscle.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
This looks incredible. I struggle getting a deep night sleep. I usually try to get 5-6 hours per night, but I'm constantly tossing and turning in my sleep, and it throws me off. I'd love to have the opportunity to log this.

Reside in USA: YES
Agree to Detailed Log: YES. I will update 4-5 days per week, and leave a detailed final review.

Current Stats
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 185
Goals: lean bulk (focused on gaining .5 pounds per week, slow and steady)
Training Style: body part split (5-6 days per week)

Thanks for the great opportunity. Good luck to everyone who submits an app!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to log this. Since I am starting my career next week, I will have to put in a lot of work and think this could help me feel refreshed and get deep sleep, even if I cannot get my full 8 hours every night. I would add this to my normal log, see my signature, and state how I feel in the morning, how I felt before sleeping, recovery, etc.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
enjoy guys! I like the ingredient profile in this and I'm sure whoever gets picked will like it!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't mind logging this.

I'm a law student so restful sleep is hard to come by. I'm a US citizen and I agree to a detailed log. I can update daily and will provide an overall summary at the end.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
enjoy guys! I like the ingredient profile in this and I'm sure whoever gets picked will like it!
I was doing some research on Mitragyna Speciosa, it looks real serious. I'd be so excited to have the chance to log this

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How much and what strain of Kratom is in this? I love Kratom, it would be interesting to try this and compare to the sleep I get on Kratom alone.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How much and what strain of Kratom is in this? I love Kratom, it would be interesting to try this and compare to the sleep I get on Kratom alone.
I'd love to log this by the way.. I get terrible sleep most nights and I have used all of these ingredients individually so I would be able to give a good review on how they work together.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The ingredients in this product highly intrigue me i would love an opportunity to log

Height 5'6
Weight 160

Goals: Build muscle while keeping fat gain to a minimum.. i usually struggle with sleeping as well so i know that bad sleep equals a loss of gains so this product would be getting a real deal logger who could benefit from a supplement of this nature.

I will be able to log and have taken a semster off from school in order to work more hours and save some money for school so logging this product will not be a problem

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opportunity. Looks promising

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'm shocked there aren't more apps in here by now, this is a great opportunity.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Would love to log this! Currently on a lean bulk for 8-10 weeks! I have ran several logs here on AM!

Age: 21...i turn 22 the 17th of september, so early birthday present?!?!?!? :)

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 205

Bodyfat %: 16ish

Thanks for the opportunity, and i look forward to a chance of logging this!

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
I am really looking for a product like this. I just finished a bottle of IronDream in hopes of helping sleep and recovery but was not impressed. Reside in USA: Yes
Agree to Detailed Log: Yes. I
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 190
Goals: bulk (clean)
Training Style: Split (4-5 days per week)
Thanks for the opportunity and good luck everyone!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Bump for more apps. And I'm checking in to see when you're selecting winners heavyiron. I'm losing sleep over it ;)

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Bump for more apps before loggers are chosen.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This looks incredible. I struggle getting a deep night sleep. I usually try to get 5-6 hours per night, but I'm constantly tossing and turning in my sleep, and it throws me off. I'd love to have the opportunity to log this.

Reside in USA: YES
Agree to Detailed Log: YES. I will update 4-5 days per week, and leave a detailed final review.

Current Stats
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 185
Goals: lean bulk (focused on gaining .5 pounds per week, slow and steady)
Training Style: body part split (5-6 days per week)

Thanks for the great opportunity. Good luck to everyone who submits an app!
I would love to log this. Since I am starting my career next week, I will have to put in a lot of work and think this could help me feel refreshed and get deep sleep, even if I cannot get my full 8 hours every night. I would add this to my normal log, see my signature, and state how I feel in the morning, how I felt before sleeping, recovery, etc.
Would love to log this as I always struggle with sleep lately in the past 6 months. I'm now down to max of 4 hours of sleep a night if I'm lucky. I just wrapped up a little over a week ago a PH log for Mind and Muscle.
Im always down to try a sleep product out.
Would love to log this! Currently on a lean bulk for 8-10 weeks! I have ran several logs here on AM!

Age: 21...i turn 22 the 17th of september, so early birthday present?!?!?!? :)

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 205

Bodyfat %: 16ish

Thanks for the opportunity, and i look forward to a chance of logging this!
Guys,

PM me a USA address and name if you agree to a detailed log here and at IML.

Unique pic of the product is required in the very first post of your log

Thanks!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Guys,

Thanks!
Awesome! Thank you! Congrats to all the winners.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Guys,

Thanks!
Awesome! Thanks and I can't wait to sleep finally. I've lately only had 2-3 hrs a night if lucky. Sending PM now.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome! I'm looking forward to trying this, as should you all. It's got an awesome profile.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
PM sent! I may have accidentally sent two so sorry if that happened. Lol

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Ive never tried a sleep formula, so this should be very interesting!!! :)

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Ive never even tried melatonin! Hahaha

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
I'm in. Would love to log this. Have tried other popular products for deeper sleep, most recently somatomax ( not worth half the money I paid) I monitor my sleep, and seem to recover well using GABA, but I've been interested in dream n grow since I first read the ingredient profile.
40 years old, train 4-5 times a week. Will log as much as requested, if not more.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I'm in. Would love to log this. Have tried other popular products for deeper sleep, most recently somatomax ( not worth half the money I paid) I monitor my sleep, and seem to recover well using GABA, but I've been interested in dream n grow since I first read the ingredient profile.
40 years old, train 4-5 times a week. Will log as much as requested, if not more.
Loggers were already chosen bud.

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
No prob at all. Just hafta get it for myself.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Got mine this afternoon. First dose will be tonight, and I'll start my log tomorrow. Thanks again man!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Log will be up tomorrow or Wednesday. I got mine when I got home a little while ago.

By the way, were we supposed to receive two bottles?

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Just checked the mail and boom I found some dream n grow. Taking my first dose tonight. Starting log tonight or tomorrow and will post the link here. Thanks heavyiron for the opp.