Permaswole is back with new flavors! Loggers wanted.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, you may have heard of our products here and there but now you may get a chance to rock out our non stim preworkout. Plus..8 random samples of our products.

This month we will give away some permaswole and samples. Permaswole consist of 3 of my fav supplements ever...agmatine, citruline and BA but it also has some other performance enhancing goodies in there as well such as pomegranate fruit extract which....in our formula specifically Punicalagins which have a plethora of endurance related effects and NO inducing effects.

Our new flavors are:
Strawbloody kiwi crush
Watermelon warmachine
Lawless lemonlime

Next month btw we are giving away our nootropics!

So...in order to win permaswole you have to

1. tell us why you want some permaswole and what new flavor you want
2. be 18 or older
3. willing to log here on AM

That's it so get your apps in.

https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook! If you send a message we will answer believe it or not. CNPWayne let me get in there and I've been the person on the other end.
Also so you don't miss our deals go on over to Chaos and Pain and sign up to our news letter. We have news letter deals only now.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a solid mix would love to try it just from the name lol also watermelon flavor would be great
I'm 32 years old
Will log if chosen running a log right now for erosion

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Absolutely loved the green apple, what is your favorite of the 3 new flavors?
I would be willing to do a review if you have samples or i could do a log after i am done with my current log? Would that be good? i should be done in 1.5-2 weeks max.

Watermelon or Strawberry Kiwi Sounds BOMB, it will be hard to top the green apple.
in 2 scoops you get some adequate COP which i find great for my performance/endurnace on my workouts.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely loved the green apple, what is your favorite of the 3 new flavors?
I would be willing to do a review if you have samples or i could do a log after i am done with my current log? Would that be good? i should be done in 1.5-2 weeks max.

Watermelon or Strawberry Kiwi Sounds BOMB, it will be hard to top the green apple.
in 2 scoops you get some adequate COP which i find great for my performance/endurnace on my workouts.
Strawberry kiwi crush is just ****ing insane and unique. I don't know if you had ever tried amino iv by PES but our new flavoring has that same "tone". Kinda hard to explain but the best way I know how to explain is there is a goldilocks zone with flavor and we came pretty close.

We had a bumpy ride with the old ferox flavoring but in just a year with these new flavors....we are a premium brand it seems.

Needless to say...Strawbloody is my favorite next to the black berry lemonade helios in our lineup.

Can't say no to you as you're a regular here and you can compare to green apple so...you're in. Let's see if you don't agree haha. 2 spots left open. We do multiple winners nowadays.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumpers

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
1} PermaSwole would help get through those grueling workouts when I'm low on energy and have to hit the gym and knockout a workout, especially on my return since tearing my flexor tendon in my left hand playing semi pro football, just shy of 42 in May.

I would like the Strawberry Kiwi flavor.

2} see above

3} I'm willing to log this product on AM.

HokiePride Da Return

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1} PermaSwole would help get through those grueling workouts when I'm low on energy and have to hit the gym and knockout a workout, especially on my return since tearing my flexor tendon in my left hand playing semi pro football, just shy of 42 in May.

2} see above

HokiePride Da Return
Solid logger here.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Would love to give PermaSwole watermelon warmachine a try. Just finished a log so I could start this straight away.....if open to international users.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
I thought there would be more interest in this. PermaSwole bump.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Pyrobatt,

I'm going to try out the green apple today that you sent me. I would love to give you a review and will do so tomorrow. If you feel so kind as to send me a few more samples of other flavors to review, you got my address. I am a huge fan of watermelon flavors btw. Take care and have a wonderful day.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump . Choosing tomorrow evening

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to give PermaSwole watermelon warmachine a try. Just finished a log so I could start this straight away.....if open to international users.
Yes. This is international

Luketok

Luketok

Awards
1. I want to try Permaswole because I am looking for an amazing pre-workout drink that does not contain caffeine (or any other stimulants). I am a former drug-addict recovering from my addictions and through my process I have quit drinking caffeine as well. Most pre-workout contain stimulants, so finding one that can push me through my workouts and give me the edge I need to reach my fitness goals could make me a customer for life. I would love to try the Watermelon Warmachine.

2. I'm 24

3. I can log my results here and spread the word elsewhere.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would be willing to try and log Permaswole. Always looking for a good pre-workout drink and who wouldn't want to be Permaswole!!!
All about the Watermelon Warmachine!
I am 40 so always looking for that extra boost after a long day at work to help push me through my workouts.

I have done a few logs on here and would be glad to log and share my workouts and experience.

T

tjs

Awards
33/m just strating a cycle off mass gh by ol, w/ dermacrine and and usual cycle supports would love to be able to sample it as part of my cycle on here!!! strawberry-kiwi does sound good!! thanks either way guys

Y

ybg

Awards
I would like to try Permaswole due to the lack of stimulants. I do nightshifts, so, i would like to be able to have some sleep before i go to my job. I have been interested in this supplement since months ago and we have already communicated with the guys at CNP via email. In my whole country (Greece), there is only one place where i can get CNP products but they never bring Permaswole so i didn't have a chance to try it, and by the reviews it seems really promising to me and the results that it brings are close to what i'm looking for. I'd like to try the Watermelon warmachine flavor.

I am 26 years old, came here to research for my future cycle, but i see this as an opportunity to boost my workout a little before going to the 'other side'. jk

I'm willing to log the product here on AM, however, it's going to be my first log of anything, don't know if it is a problem. During the use of Permaswole i'm not going to use supplements other than my whey and multivitamin. I guess that i will be able to judge what this thing delivers and give a 'neutral' opinion.

Thank you anyway guys for giving us the chance to try it.
Bad English, i know! :D

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
1. I have been wanting to try permaswole for so log now! I need a good non stim pre workout on days where I train late. I have tried ferox and don't get me wrong I love that stuff, but if I train late I won't sleep! Strawberry kiwi crush sounds bomb.
2. 24
3. Will log all my permaswole gains ;)

This is an awesome opportunity and good luck to everyone that signs up!

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
I'll put in a proper application to log PermaSwole.
Age - 36
Currently I train at night about 50% of the time, so I need a no stim pre on these days so I can get to sleep that night. I have also tried other well known pre's that are stim free and pump focused and would be great to see the difference.
Training program I am following at the moment is PHAT, which has hypertrophy days which are great for a pump.
I've done a couple of logs here on AM and currently log my training and what ever supps I'm using.

muskate

muskate

Awards
I am fine with any flavour - I am not picky. To put it simply, I am out of pre-workout and would love to try a new product. I have not tried any Chaos and Pain products but have heard nothing but good things.

I am 22 years old

I would have no problem logging it here on AM and putting up a review on my website trevordietcoach.com

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to try Permaswole due to the lack of stimulants. I do nightshifts, so, i would like to be able to have some sleep before i go to my job. I have been interested in this supplement since months ago and we have already communicated with the guys at CNP via email. In my whole country (Greece), there is only one place where i can get CNP products but they never bring Permaswole so i didn't have a chance to try it, and by the reviews it seems really promising to me and the results that it brings are close to what i'm looking for. I'd like to try the Watermelon warmachine flavor.

I am 26 years old, came here to research for my future cycle, but i see this as an opportunity to boost my workout a little before going to the 'other side'. jk

I'm willing to log the product here on AM, however, it's going to be my first log of anything, don't know if it is a problem. During the use of Permaswole i'm not going to use supplements other than my whey and multivitamin. I guess that i will be able to judge what this thing delivers and give a 'neutral' opinion.

Thank you anyway guys for giving us the chance to try it.
Bad English, i know! :D
Winner here. Send me your mailing info

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. I want to try Permaswole because I am looking for an amazing pre-workout drink that does not contain caffeine (or any other stimulants). I am a former drug-addict recovering from my addictions and through my process I have quit drinking caffeine as well. Most pre-workout contain stimulants, so finding one that can push me through my workouts and give me the edge I need to reach my fitness goals could make me a customer for life. I would love to try the Watermelon Warmachine.

2. I'm 24

3. I can log my results here and spread the word elsewhere.
Winner here. Send your mailing info

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

2} see above

HokiePride Da Return
Winner. Send your mailing info

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSolution I'll need your mailing info too

A

Adderhold

Awards
I would love to log your products. I have tried the cannibal ferox pre workout before and really enjoyed it! It gave me amazing energy to get through my workout, and now I would love to try perma swole and would be more than happy to log it! I am 20 years old.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Damn, awesome. I'm in the gym now. Info sent.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just remember guys. New give away every month so...stay tuned!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am going to be shocked if this tops the green apple.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Product request sent. Depending on where you are...expect to be permaswole soon!

T

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Just remember guys. New give away every month so...stay tuned!
Will it be around this same time frame every month or just at some point each month? Just curious because id love to write up a review for this plus all the flavors sound delicious!! Haha

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Waiting by the mailbox

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Initial Review and log going up ..

Chaos and Pain Cannibal PermaSwole

Taste

Strawbloody kiwi crush – Right away you get a small strawberry taste, but is overshadowed by a strong fruit punch aftertaste. The Kiwi/Strawberry/Fruit Punch combination what I tasted after a few servings is very unique. While the strawbloody impression based off being the first name in the flavor is not as strong as expected. The name is quite deceiving as I got more of a Kiwi Fruit Punch in flavor. While I think this flavor is good, the Green apple IMO is still superior in taste, density, and boldness.

Mixability

I like to play around with Mixability and dosing to see what my sweet spot is. Because this is a first time review I wanted to try and do this with 1 scoop only to start as suggested by the label and then re-assess. I tried 8-10-12 oz with 1 scoop of the product and each time it mixed perfectly fine. After about 10-15 seconds of shaking there was no particles floating around and everything was dissolved.

Formula

L-Citrulline is 2g, which is a little low for a one serving product most studies show 6-8g is the optimal range to get the full benefits of this sole ingredient, that is not to say you could stack something with the PermaSwole or bulk to reach that. But this does aid lactic acid build up and performance.

500mg Agmatine → A pump agent and also a nutrient partioniner. This is a great bulk item to add for a non-stim to help with pump and also shuttle nutrients, those who add a bulk of carbs around their workout may notice this and how it helps amplify the pump in the presence of carbs.

1.5g BA which helps aid performance and endurance during training, a split dose that is upward to 3.2-4g of BA is optimal, and at 1.5 that is very close to a good amount

250mg Creatinol-O-Phosphate, while this is not creatine per say it does help with performance and endurance by how it is broken down in the system.

200mg L-Norvaline I have personally responded well to as far as small enhancement in pumps and also nutrient shuttling (Seen in GDA’s)

200mg Pomegranate is a powerful anti-oxidant that is added to the formula,

150mg Resveratrol is used to help with performance enhancement not only training, but also cardio as well.

10g Niacin, some do not enjoy this because they breakout in a red state on their face (Niacin Flush) but this can help with many health benefits (Cholesterol) and an anti-oxidant effect.

Workout Reaction

Being a non-stim pre-workout it will be hard to even gauge anything relating to energy, so for this I am going to key in on my pump, vascularity, and also how I respond as far as endurance and performance goes due to the fact of BA, L-Citrulline in the product, and Creatinol O Phosphate. Starting with 1 scoop and then assessing for a few workouts and then going to jump to 1.5-2 for some to see the major difference with the increase in ingredients in the formula. That is primary focus of this log and how it does effect my workouts.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I'm out of town but will start my log this weekend when I get the product from mailbox.

Luketok

Luketok

Awards
Did yours arrive today? I'm still waiting for mine to arrive, hoping it will be at home when I get off work!!!

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Still running this??

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
**** sickened I missed it :/

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I go home Friday & I'll start log! Working out of town.

Luketok

Luketok

Awards
I still haven't received anything :-/