OxyMax XT Sample Packets Ready to Ship!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys we finally got our sample packets of OxyMax XT in house and we wanted to give some users a chance to try this amazing product. I will be picking 6 people to receive 2-3 sample packets(6-9 capsules) in return for an inital review! Now I understand 1 week isnt enough to determine fat loss but it should be plenty to experience the amazing energy, mood enhancment and serious appetite suppression that OxyMax XT delivers!

Just post why you should be chosen and I will pick 6 users by sometime next week!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
what, what, get in on this people!

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to be chosen because I do cardio every single day, have tried virtually every other popular stimulant out there, and feel like I can provide a thorough analysis of OxyMax XT's effectiveness in comparison to other products out there.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would love to give these a try and a review. I am always trying to cut a little more body fat and get my abs to pop !!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You turned me into an alphamax believer. I'd be in to be an OxyMax believer as well.

Edit: Just ordered some more Alphamine, so I can review solo and stacked with Alphamine.

sflguy561

Awards
I'd love to try Oxymax. I'm a physique competitor and would like to log my results for you.

irish1ties

Awards
I'm not a competitor, just a guy that loves to work out and stay in shape. Been in the army for 22 years, I stay on the road a lot. About three weeks in the month. It can take a toll on you. Oxymax sounds like it could help me all around. I would love to try it, how would one go about buying some if not chosen.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to be chosen because I am currently doing a cut and am not on any fat burner at the moment and would love to see/feel the effects!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump. Come on everyone, if you're looking for an epic boost in mood in the morning, hop on this.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oxymax at two caps is very nice. Very nice smooth energy, fwiw ive been enjoying it :D

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oxymax at two caps is very nice. Very nice smooth energy, fwiw ive been enjoying it :D
Awesome, glad to hear. I'm a stim wuss, but my wife is loving 2 caps. She is going to be upset when I tell her she needs a break after 8 weeks.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just started a cut utilizing HIIT cardio 6 days a week and have used aplha max in past and enjoyed and have extensive knowledge of supps. I could give honest thorough review.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I would also love to try if still available. I have actually been eyeing OxyMax XT since the first time I read about it on priceplow, but I just haven't purchased a bottle yet. This sample would be a perfect way for me to determine whether or not to purchase a bottle. Thank you for considering.

muskate

muskate

Awards
Hey guys we finally got our sample packets of OxyMax XT in house and we wanted to give some users a chance to try this amazing product. I will be picking 6 people to receive 2-3 sample packets(6-9 capsules) in return for an inital review! Now I understand 1 week isnt enough to determine fat loss but it should be plenty to experience the amazing energy, mood enhancment and serious appetite suppression that OxyMax XT delivers!

Just post why you should be chosen and I will pick 6 users by sometime next week!

I should be chosen because I am a good person? And can solve a rubix cube...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
YOU SHOULD PIC ME BECAUSE....i bought a bottle when it 1st came out and already know i like it....a good review is guaranteed, lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Received them yesterday afternoon

Took one this AM and felt great. It was a cardio day but I sweated like crazy and felt good the whole time. Got home, took a shower, and now I'm about to read Securities Regulations (imagine Moby Dick but drier.). Let's see if the mood boost can stay through that.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Took one this AM and felt great. It was a cardio day but I sweated like crazy and felt good the whole time. Got home, took a shower, and now I'm about to read Securities Regulations (imagine Moby Dick but drier.). Let's see if the mood boost can stay through that.
Great to hear. The euphoric feeling hits me hard!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Awesome, sounds like its off to a good start! Keep us updated!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
YOU SHOULD PIC ME BECAUSE....i bought a bottle when it 1st came out and already know i like it....a good review is guaranteed, lol
guess i missed out on oxymax again, lol!!!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't able to take it on consecutive days, but every dose I took, the energy was clean and not jittery. I felt great, focused. Mood was elevated. Workouts were great. All around solid product. Really pleased. Will be using this on my next cut.

Great ingredient profile. Well done, guys. Excellent product.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, really glad you enjoyed it!!
I was expecting to need more and more to get the same effect, but surprisingly, 1 capsule hit the spot every time. My tolerance for stims is pretty low. I drink coffee like its water but I usually only use 1.5 scoops of alphamine and I'm good to go.

The addition of amentoflavene is solid for a cut. I think it'd combine well with Shift for a good cut.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was expecting to need more and more to get the same effect, but surprisingly, 1 capsule hit the spot every time. My tolerance for stims is pretty low. I drink coffee like its water but I usually only use 1.5 scoops of alphamine and I'm good to go.

The addition of amentoflavene is solid for a cut. I think it'd combine well with Shift for a good cut.
Would you mind throwing up a review in the review section?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Faster then your responses I hope lol got your addy and sending your samples out!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You guys released the caffeine content per cap?
Looking at the label it appears to be between 200mg and 220mg, can you give me a figure or confirm my assumption?

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Ill take a free sample cause i love new things and yall rock and i rock so lets rock!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys released the caffeine content per cap?
Looking at the label it appears to be between 200mg and 220mg, can you give me a figure or confirm my assumption?
200 mg. A blog website, I can't post the link, dissected the label in some areas. If you want the link, shoot a PM.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
200 mg. A blog website, I can't post the link, dissected the label in some areas. If you want the link, shoot a PM.
Perfect man, nah that fines. I got myself a bottle to try, just need to monitor my caffeine intake for a bit cause im a little stim virign again...

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried this again lately, and have been really enjoying it :)