\\\ Join The Ultimate-T Party NOW /// Where Do YOU Stand?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultimate-T_600x_UltimateTParty_01.jpg

The race is on… Where do you stand on the issues that really matter?

Chris Duffin doesn’t come from a noble background with swimming pools full of protein like some of the other candidates but grew up fighting for his gains just like you. When the gym-go'ers of America needed someone to stand up... and then squat down and stand up again, he headed the call.

Ultimate-T_600x_UltimateTParty_03.jpg

Vote Ultimate-T Party | Chris Duffin for President
GIVEAWAY #1
If Chris Duffin was President of Gainsville (no that’s not in Florida);
What would you like accomplished in gyms across the nation?​

ENTER NOW​
----------
You may enter as many times as you’d like; DAILY entries = MORE chances to win!

TWO (2) winners will be randomly selected on 8/24/15 for round 1. They will each receive a full USPlabs Hookup (two bottles of USPlabs Ultimate-T, one bottle of ModernCREATINE, one Barbell Club t-shirt)!

(Winners will be announced in this thread. Winners must submit information within 5 days of selection. 18+ ONLY please. US Shipping Address’ Only. We are not responsible for packages that do not make it to their final destination. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.)

REF#AM15-DUFFIN

View attachment 123087

Boom - Pick up some Ultimate-T, Get a free Barbell Club shirt!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jail time for doing anything but squatting, in squat rack.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last one till others join in.

Opposite of Planet Fitness, an alarm goes off if you don't drop weights because they are so damn heavy.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No singing the song you hear in your headphones. You're not a rapper, stop trying to be in the gym.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
These would have to be put into place

1. No texting in between sets in the gym.

2. No curls in the squat rack.

4. All planet fitnesses to be replaced with gyms like golds or something like metro flex.

5. If music is playing in the gym it can't be no weak quite sh*t.

Got my vote if that can be done lol

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
nice hookup here. Crazy to not get in on it if you haven't tried ultimate T yet!

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to have better cardio machines placed in gyms (especially since I can't run outside right now due to a meniscus tear).

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aminos on tap and slip n slides between each station. BoOm!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
*******s who take every DB from 10-50 and lay them out because they are super setting on super setting on super setting will be banned

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now now talkin! :) along with Leucine inhalers...
The vision of a leucine inhaler is just too much for me. I've had enough internet today.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Trainers who reccomend unnecessary supplements to push their sales in their own store to be fined. Having ladies who just want to workout take 5-6-7 different things that wont help them. CLA, Glutamine, L-Carn and a bunch of junk just becasue they trust their trainer which is bogus.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Women who stretch in the middle of the gym or by the DB's, and have no intention of lifting but to get in your way and cause a distraction.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Trainers who have their overweight clients do lunges across the gym and 1 legged bosu ball squats thinking it is going to accomplish something. not to mention making them do HIIT on a treadmill when they struggle to do one interval alone.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Awesome promo idea. Going to play because its a cool idea but not entering.

Rule numero uno, removing judgement free zones that judge people who do things differently lol.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The vision of a leucine inhaler is just too much for me. I've had enough internet today.
Probably for the best, I suspect MidwestBeast is going to jump in and only make it worse for ya ;)

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deordorant mist spray's for those who need it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Re-Rack your weights when you are done using them. Dont leave 700 pounds on the leg press and just walk away.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Re-Rack your weights when you are done using them. Dont leave 700 pounds on the leg press and just walk away.
Rule in most gyms already. People just dont follow it lol

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have to add 5 lbs to your current lift if you are caught gawking at a woman.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking a selfie means adding 10 lbs to the current lift.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was just my warm up weight. I was coming back, I drank some Super Pump before starting and had to run to to bathroom for a bit.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone has to wear deodorant and is required to have showered within 8 hours of visiting the gym.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any man walking around the locker room, naked and without a towel tied around their waist, holding long conversations, will be banned.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Failure to wipe down your equipment, that you've sweat all over, is punishable by making you squat 1000 pounds with no spotters!!!!!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People that like to show off on forums by having user names like Admin should...... well, I'm not sure what the punishment for that should be. Maybe putting up with smartas$es like me is punishment enough. :D

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The leg press would be kept with a minimum of 7plates on each side.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Women who stretch in the middle of the gym or by the DB's, and have no intention of lifting but to get in your way and cause a distraction.
I am totally in favor of these distractions at my gym

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say that there should be a limit of 2-3 people lifting together and no more! Even then, it seems like it's too many sometimes.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I have done a few 10lbs set increases for staring at good looking females... on purpose ;p

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Rule in most gyms already. People just dont follow it lol
There are probably a list of 10+ rules that not everyone follows. You know the drill haha

Another one would be dont bring in fast food and leave it sit in the locker room. One it smells like crap, and two who wants to eat a McMuffin after its been sitting inside a locker for 60-90-120 minutes?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am totally in favor of these distractions at my gym
Everytime i lift at this LA Fitness in Pittsburgh (by where my brother use to live). I kid you not there is this girl who sits right in the middle of the DB station (its in a rectangle) and stands on a bench and does Yoga poses for literally 45-60 minutes in the middle of the day or during peak hours (5PM). Looks like a mime I kid you not.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You must give up your phone at the front desk at the gym when you first come in. Either that or signal jammer will be turned on so you can use phone while using the equipment.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everytime i lift at this LA Fitness in Pittsburgh (by where my brother use to live). I kid you not there is this girl who sits right in the middle of the DB station (its in a rectangle) and stands on a bench and does Yoga poses for literally 45-60 minutes in the middle of the day or during peak hours (5PM). Looks like a mime I kid you not.
Pictures(please) or video or it didn't happen.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you use a DB or Weight put that back where you got it from or you will be fined.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Parking space right in front of the gym is only for people who are training legs that day!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tvs should not have lifetime channel.
I'll add to this.
TVs have no place for in a gym. Unless its showing workouts from bodybuilders or lifting clips for that extra motivation. Old clips from arnold, mr olympia shows, etc.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you use the bathroom wash your hands or at least use hand sanitizer. I dont want to use the same dumbbells you used right after you took a dump, cleaned your nasty ass and didn't wash your hands afterwards. Or you will be fined.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'll add to this.
TVs have no place for in a gym. Unless its showing workouts from bodybuilders or lifting clips for that extra motivation. Old clips from arnold, mr olympia shows, etc.
Everyone in a gym cares about bodybuilding?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a great promo idea. Can't wait to read more responses...

These would have to be put into place

1. No texting in between sets in the gym.

2. No curls in the squat rack.

4. All planet fitnesses to be replaced with gyms like golds or something like metro flex.

5. If music is playing in the gym it can't be no weak quite sh*t.

Got my vote if that can be done lol
Number five. Thank you. Or how about at least, it has to be good music. I'd settle for good music of any kind.

Aminos on tap and slip n slides between each station. BoOm!
Top answer so far.

I would say that there should be a limit of 2-3 people lifting together and no more! Even then, it seems like it's too many sometimes.
Ah yes, turkish getups that fill the gym floor are a pet peeve.

If you use the bathroom wash your hands or at least use hand sanitizer. I dont want to use the same dumbbells you used right after you took a dump, cleaned your nasty ass and didn't wash your hands afterwards. Or you will be fined.
I think what we need for these people, is a "dump alarm".

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Come In The Gym To Exercise, Talking Is Not An Exercise
Some people stand between sets for 10-15 minutes because they get distracted. While talking is great finish your workout or do not hold people up during busy times if they are wanting to work in.

Pictures(please) or video or it didn't happen.
will be awhile before i go back to pittsburgh. i live a distance away.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
To all the people who sweat buckets on machines or bench's WIPE down the machine with sanatizer or clean up your sweat. Nobody wants to sit on your sweaty ass and do a set or a few sets after you just drenched the machine/bench in sweat.