Need loggers for epi-andro

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
PHWSUPPLEMENTS NEEDS LOGGERS

I need 3 loggers for epi-andro .
Tell me about yourself and why we should pick you . Tell me your lifting exp. What state your in . Your basics stats . Also want to know what your goals are .
I put up some new deals in the deal section as well . Have a looksy .

View attachment 122897

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get those apps in guys! Don't want to miss out on a shot to log a great product by LG Sciences!

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's right, make sure you cut hard one last time just in time for school or to come back into work shredded in the fall with Epi-Andro.

Just tell us why you want it and it's yours for free - only a log needed!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been a while since I've run an epi-andro. Considering this..

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Been a while since I've run an epi-andro. Considering this..
Throw in an app stuffs golden bro ... iam actually thinking about running the andro stack and backing off the hardcores for a bit

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd love to, but I'm so busy lately, I don't think I could keep a decent log.. Kids, home projects, work, and overtime here at work..

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We're gonna keep this open for a bit, so mull it over and let us know!

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
For epi-andro .
Tell me about yourself and why we should pick you .
-I'm a Hard Worker and very consistent.

Tell me your lifting exp.
-15yrs+, Div.1 Athlete and now Powerlifter. 3 State PL Records, 1 State Track Record

What state your in .
- MO

Your basics stats .
Comp. in 181wt. Current weight 180s. 5'10
SQ-425 / BP-315 / DL-500

Also want to know what your goals are . Goals are always to Gain Lean Mass and Increase Strength..To become the strongest 181wt PL I can be.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice app dude! And good numbers for sure

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lookin at 30 days I believe

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Great great opportunity guys! Epi-Andro is exactly what everyone recently recommended to me to use on my upcoming next cycle along with more 1andro and some 4andro. This stuff is legit! These guys PHW, bighulksmash and Nicksox are great guys and a great company!!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning bump, who wants to run a free log on a great product?!

warrior737

Awards
Pick me homies! Lol. I'd bridge into this from lgd or maybe run it after my pct coming up in about a week. When are you looking for the log to start? I'd run a solid log and update it a few times a week with honest reviews and thoughts on the product. Also a few flicks. I got all the supports and pct needed already. You hear me knocking?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We hear ya sir, lol. A week from now at least to start as we're gonna keep this open the rest of the week. Throw in an app!

warrior737

Awards
Tell me about yourself and why we should pick you:
Im a basic lifting bro or so I think anyway. I enjoy long walks on the beach and horse drawn carriage rides. No really though, I enjoy feeling strong and healthy all the time. I have also never ran epi andro. So it would be an unbiased log of the product.

Tell me your lifting exp:
I have lifted on an off for maybe 6-7years. Around 3 years ago I changed jobs to a less physical one. I started stacking on the lbs from about 190 to 235 over a years time. Shortly after that year I found out I was having a son I knew I needed to kick my health goals into high gear before he arrived. I didn't want the lil ****er out running me anytime soon. I was unhealthy at the time and out of breath tiring my shoes. I evolved from cardio and a bit of traning into full on powerbuilding style weight training with an old iron set of weights my father use to use in the 80's. After I didn't have enough weight or equipment at home I joined a chain gym and started to **** **** up for real brothers!

What state your in:
Its a secret for now, but I can say I am a true New Englander 45 min away from Boston.

Your basics stats:
Height 5'11"
BW 217 (as of this morning)
BF % unknown I think 12-14% tops.

Also want to know what your goals are:
Eat good. Train hard, **** good, Sleep good. Haha Seriously though. Make some solid gains to help increase strength and overall aesthetics of my physique.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Another solid app warrior737 keep em comin guys !!!!! Great op here!!

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can you link the product? I looked on your PHW site and couldnt find it.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Checking on it now sir!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I upped an image at the top of page for every one

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tell me about yourself and why we should pick you .

I am almost the big 40 and just want to do my best to keep looking the best I can.

Tell me your lifting exp.

I have been working out off and on over the past 20 years, always doing my own thing.

What state your in .

My current state is keep adding mass while staying lean, or Indiana depending on how you interpret the question.

Your basics stats.

I am 5 11" 192lbs with 15% bf

Also want to know what your goals are .

As stated above, add lean mass.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the app sir!

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
i am 28 y/o and have been lifting for the past 12 years. i tried some ph about 10 years ago but nothing since then. i wanted to make sure that i could get myself to where i need to be naturally. i know i would give an unbiased opinion because i am an honest person. i have been researching this for a looong time now and believe it is my time to finally give it a try.

I have lifted for the last 12 years. About a year ago, i had to do a temporary job change which took me from being outside and active almost every day to sitting behind a desk and being a paper b**** haha. on top of that i had a newborn at the same time, so needless to say i became way less active all around and my diet suffered (no excuse for that one). I went from weighing 190 to 225 in a year. about 2 months ago i got out of my desk job and back to doing what i love. my diet is back on point and i am down to 215 and lost 2 inches off my waiste. my goal is to cut back down to around 190lbs and slowly lean bulk from there. i do about an hour of cardio early in the mornings followed by a good lifting session around noon on my lunch break. my strength and endurance has almost gone back to what it was a year ago, but i need to cut those last pounds off before i will be where i would like.

What state your in:
AE

Your basics stats:
Height 5'8"
BW 215 (as of this morning)
BF % around 20%
bench press: 315 set 5 reps, i havent maxed out yet
squats: 405 set of 5 reps, i havent maxed out yet
deadlift: 525 set of 5, havent maxed out yet

maintain a good diet, get stronger every day, improve my physique and be the guy that people wanna be when they go to the gym. its all about them GAINZ!!! haha

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong app sir, thanks!

warrior737

Awards
i am 28 y/o and have been lifting for the past 12 years. i tried some ph about 10 years ago but nothing since then. i wanted to make sure that i could get myself to where i need to be naturally. i know i would give an unbiased opinion because i am an honest person. i have been researching this for a looong time now and believe it is my time to finally give it a try.

I have lifted for the last 12 years. About a year ago, i had to do a temporary job change which took me from being outside and active almost every day to sitting behind a desk and being a paper b**** haha. on top of that i had a newborn at the same time, so needless to say i became way less active all around and my diet suffered (no excuse for that one). I went from weighing 190 to 225 in a year. about 2 months ago i got out of my desk job and back to doing what i love. my diet is back on point and i am down to 215 and lost 2 inches off my waiste. my goal is to cut back down to around 190lbs and slowly lean bulk from there. i do about an hour of cardio early in the mornings followed by a good lifting session around noon on my lunch break. my strength and endurance has almost gone back to what it was a year ago, but i need to cut those last pounds off before i will be where i would like.

What state your in:
AE

Your basics stats:
Height 5'8"
BW 215 (as of this morning)
BF % around 20%
bench press: 315 set 5 reps, i havent maxed out yet
squats: 405 set of 5 reps, i havent maxed out yet
deadlift: 525 set of 5, havent maxed out yet

maintain a good diet, get stronger every day, improve my physique and be the guy that people wanna be when they go to the gym. its all about them GAINZ!!! haha
Strongs lifts bro!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
thu_hobbit gots powah !! Whats your curls looking like??

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
haha thanks man. 55-60lbs db for straight arm and 75-80lbs db for hammers. for a good pump ill go baby weight with 30s on an incline bench and hang my arms straight down then flex at the top for a couple secs. i love it and it gives me a good peak.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
haha thanks man. 55-60lbs db for straight arm and 75-80lbs db for hammers. for a good pump ill go baby weight with 30s on an incline bench and hang my arms straight down then flex at the top for a couple secs. i love it and it gives me a good peak.
^^^ i approved that entire message ^^^

Thats the way it should look !!!

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
^^^ i approved that entire message ^^^

Thats the way it should look !!!
thanks hulk! im just cutting down some bf now so i can lean out and get real vascular. i just wroteup a thread in the weight loss forum that i need some help with if you have any expertise in that section? :feedback:

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
That's what I'm talking about brother. I used to straight arm curl 65 lb dumbbells, but injured both rotators which killed my strength. Finally back up as of last week to 55 lb dumbbell curls and 80 lb hammers!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
That's what I'm talking about brother. I used to straight arm curl 65 lb dumbbells, but injured both rotators which killed my strength. Finally back up as of last week to 55 lb dumbbell curls and 80 lb hammers!!!
Beast mode !!! Isymfs !!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
thanks hulk! im just cutting down some bf now so i can lean out and get real vascular. i just wroteup a thread in the weight loss forum that i need some help with if you have any expertise in that section? :feedback:
Link me to it iam on meh mobile devi

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Yea its wierd with muscle memory how fast it comes back

Johnnydizzle

Awards
I'm at 1 week of the LG bulking andro kit right now. Excited to see how this goes. May have to try some of this Epi andro on my next cycle!

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Let us know how it treats you Johnnydizzle

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Just bumping to support my dude bighulksmash !

Get in on this guys, one heck of a logging opportunity here!

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
I'm at 1 week of the LG bulking andro kit right now. Excited to see how this goes. May have to try some of this Epi andro on my next cycle!
Nice man. Lg makes some good stuff. They especially did before the ban. A lot of my buddies were doin the mast from lg and some of the other stuff they had. Im excited to give this a try for sure

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some good apps in here so far! Still running this for a bit longer so get those apps in!

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Some good apps in here so far! Still running this for a bit longer so get those apps in!
hey nicksox15 how are things? just curious...when does the app close out? i already submitted, just anxious is all haha

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna keep it up through the morning tomorrow! Pick our winners before the weekend

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Alright sounds good to me...as i tape my eyelids open makin sure i dont fall asleep tonight