Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1438570902.851853.jpg

5 loggers

90 capsules

50mg arimistane

Crbranha

Crbranha

Awards
I'm down to log this! I'm on a cut right now in preparation for a show so I should be able to optimize my cut with this product
I've also never taken anything of this nature, so I should be able to give a really honest detailed review

drosen86

Awards
I'm very interested in logging this. I'm looking for a serious product to help me lose those last few pounds and cut down on the body fat. Whatever it takes!

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
drosen86 and Crbranha pm your shipping info

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Interested in logging this for you, I would like to really lean out and this would easily support my diet/cardio I have logged other compounds on here and would provide a very detailed log including pictures.

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
Interested in logging this for you, I would like to really lean out and this would easily support my diet/cardio I have logged other compounds on here and would provide a very detailed log including pictures.
Pm shipping info

drosen86

Awards
Did you receive my shipping info primevalvp?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
EDIT:

Removing my name from the hat due to another commitment.

Wishing you guys the best with this. Looks like a solid product and I'm sure there are going to be some happy loggers in here soon!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
kboxer7 heck yeah man. I am stoked to try erosion out! This will be perfect to lean/dry out, I will be carb cycling and beast mode on cardio along with this product. 50mg arimistane at 90 caps will be absolutely Prime!

drosen86

Awards
Oh ok. Apologies. Wasn't sure it went through because it didn't show up in. my outbox

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
kboxer7 heck yeah man. I am stoked to try erosion out! This will be perfect to lean/dry out, I will be carb cycling and beast mode on cardio along with this product. 50mg arimistane at 90 caps will be absolutely Prime!
Exactly. Nice dosing per cap and bottle for sure. I'm ready to dry out haha.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Throwing my name in. I'm currently finishing a log for another product and will be done in 2 weeks. I already have a bottle of 1Andro Max I want to run to make some lean gains while cutting and this would be great to stack and log 2 Primeval products in conjunction (1 sponsored, 1 personal).

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Very intriguing would love to try this I am about to go on a cut and would log with pics and whatever else is needed

KillIt

Awards
I would love to try it. I have been looking for a compound to boost gains and cuts in both my bulking and cutting periods

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
This product is an AI.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try it. I have been looking for a compound to boost gains and cuts in both my bulking and cutting periods
Strong first post welcome to AM

350gt05

Awards
I would love to try this product. Havent used any supplements in over 2 yrs and have time to finally get back into working out really hard. Have taken M-stane in the past and curious to see wat kind of results this product would acheive.

willyb87

Awards
This would stack on nicely for my PCT for Tri SARM looking to cut soon also

350gt05

Awards
I know 3 yrs ago when i took superdrol i gained about 30lbs. Feel like keeping a log will keep me ontop of my workout more and get me back in the gym. If you need someone that is completely clean and hasnt taken supps in a while im def more than willing to do a good log on this stuff

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Pm sent thanks for the opportunity

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there a panel on this I could see somewhere?

slingingtrees

Awards
Let's do it... I've been training for around 4-5yrs now. The first couple of years was for power and now I'm more into the bodybuilding phase of the sport. I've had great results with Havic and Epi, looking forward to try this newest compound!

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
I would enjoy the opportunity to log this for you!

I am just going into my second week of PCT and would love to add this! I have done some other reviews/logs here on AM. Check them out:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253132-putting-follidrex-test.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213929-review-lgs-new.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/209033-muscle-marinade-cherry.html

Again I think this would be a great addition to my PCT which so far has just been Nolva, PA, and creatine.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
PRIMEVALVP when will this be shipping out to the lucky loggers?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you. Looks like a nice amount of arimistane should have you nice and dry.

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would enjoy the opportunity to log this for you!

I am just going into my second week of PCT and would love to add this! I have done some other reviews/logs here on AM. Check them out:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253132-putting-follidrex-test.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213929-review-lgs-new.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/209033-muscle-marinade-cherry.html

Again I think this would be a great addition to my PCT which so far has just been Nolva, PA, and creatine.
Pm address thanks everyone. I'll have another log request up shortly.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great congrats everyone this is def the prime package of this compound if you love arimistane for drying out, can't beat this! Stoked! Thanks PRIMEVALVP

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Just received my bottle of erosion, I will be starting on Monday woo!!! Thanks again PRIMEVALVP

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Just received my bottle of erosion, I will be starting on Monday woo!!! Thanks again PRIMEVALVP
Awesome can't wait to hear how it treats you, I can't wait to get mine as well and start a cut log! thorsdad31 PRIMEVALVP

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Still eagerly awaiting delivery! Excited to see the effects of a higher dose of arimistane. I've never gone above 75mg in the past so 150mg should be interesting.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Still eagerly awaiting delivery! Excited to see the effects of a higher dose of arimistane. I've never gone above 75mg in the past so 150mg should be interesting.
Yeah I am still awaiting delivery as well, really looking forward to following all of these logs as well.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
PRIMEVALVP no worry at all just anxious! looking forward to this mega dosed arim! going to get absolutely shredded with this!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Was waiting hopeful that today would be the day the mayhem begins. Snail-mail didn't come though with anything but coupons... rats.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Got my package! Log will be up shortly! I'll throw a link up in here once it's going.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Got my package! Log will be up shortly! I'll throw a link up in here once it's going.
Lucky duck, still waiting

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
You get yours yet?
No sir still haven't gotten mine yet... probably waiting for the wind to pick up so the hot air balloon service and even make it this far.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PRIMEVALVP
Let me know if the two newb's don't come thru with their logs.
I'm interested in logging.