Millennium Sport Technologies needs a new Product Representative -

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys and gals,

Are you looking to be a rep on this board? Are you passionate about your lifting and nutrition? Do you want to help others grow?

If you are an active member of this board [and others], MST is looking to have you join our wonderful crew.

Let's make this application as simple as possible:

Below just tell me a bit about who you are from a fitness perspective. You don't have to be the baddest mofo on the planet. You can come from humble beginnings. Humility is often underrated in this realm. However, if you are the baddest mofo on the planet-- that is probably worth mentioning.

After that, tell me your favorite meal experience (i.e. what was the best meal you ever had?)

If I like what I see, I, along with other members of the MST team, will analyze your post history/post count and see if you'll be a good fit.

Thanks!

*Obviously, you must be 18 to enter.
**You also must be American. Sorry.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good opportunity here, guys. MST is a solid company that often flies under the radar.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Awesome opp here! These guys put out some great natural athlete products such as Ragnorok, Somnidren, Cordygen,

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome opportunity guys. I would jump on this in a heartbeat if i wasn't a BLR Rep.

MST makes some great products with proven ingredients, for a good price..!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great opportunity! I have used some of their products and was very satisfied. In to see who gets the win

Crbranha

Crbranha

Awards
I'm a 20 year old guy from a small town in Indiana. For the majority of my life I struggled with obesity. And age 17, I got tired of the constant bullying and ridiculing, so I took it upon myself to make a change. I lost 73 pounds that year and shocked everyone, including myself :) upon becoming "thin", I decided I didn't like that either. So I start weight training, and as I saw results, I became addicted to this lifestyle. I have since gained 52 pounds and dropped 4% body fat. I have never had guidance or assistance from anyone, on anything (this kind of sucked after awhile). So I now make a point in helping others achieve goals similar to mine, and transform them in the gym, and as human beings in general. I am studying kinesiology currently, as I am going to fully pursue a career in fitness. Right now I am in prep for a physique show on November 7th! I am 6'1" tall and I haven't weighed myself in a week, but I started my cut 3 weeks ago at 273 pounds, and I weighed in a 258 pounds 14 days later. I have consulted with a former pro physique athlete and he wants me to go on stage at 220 pounds. My cut is obviously starting to slow down, as I retained a LOT of water. I haven't really posted much at all on this forum, as I'm new to the site! But I have read so much, and gained an immense amount of knowledge from the members on this site!

My favorite meal I've ever had was in June! I went to St. Elmo's Steakhouse in downtown Indianapolis and had a porterhouse steak with a baked potato and a salad. It was HEAVEN. My veins were popping after that meal!! :) Eat big to be big, right?!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
App pulled with explanation below. More can be given if needed. Just PM me.
Edited

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
So who am I? I'm a 29 year old, father of 2 beautiful daughters, husband and now absolute fitness fanatic for 4 years now.

My favorite meal experience?
Last year while my wife was still pregnant with our 2nd we all 3 took a trip to San Antonio, TX. We ate along the RiverWalk at a popular Mexican eatery. I had the best fish tacos that were so mouth watering along with 2 of the largest margaritas I've ever had. It was a fun night with my wife and oldest daughter and we ate so so well.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Excellent apps so far. I will let this run until Wednesday and then PM the winner Thursday.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Excellent apps so far. I will let this run until Wednesday and then PM the winner Thursday.
Thanks for the update

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Anyone looking to rep for a company with great products should throw an app in soon

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Well, I had to pull my app. Something came up that was is in the works. I didn't know how it was going to pan out, but things came together. Good luck everyone.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Pulling app too.
That's too bad. Come on people. This is a great opportunity. I would definitely have kept my app here, but I had an opportunity that is pretty special for different reasons. So, who wants to join the MST Team? Show us with your app!

Crbranha

Crbranha

Awards
That's too bad. Come on people. This is a great opportunity. I would definitely have kept my app here, but I had an opportunity that is pretty special for different reasons. So, who wants to join the MST Team? Show us with your app!
? I do I do :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
+1 if you a wrestler, fighter, endurance athlete this is an excellent line

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about you guys having to pull your apps, fellas. Let's see if we can get some more in before the day's end.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
After careful consideration, I have decided I would like to rep for MST. I have been using MST products for years. I'm a daily user of MVP-365, Mycogreen, Krill-500, and Joint Mechanic Plus. Matt has been a great contact as far as keeping me informed on new product formulations and would love an opportunity to be part of this team. For example, the kale replacing the kamut in Mycogreen I feel has been a great improvement. I have tried many MST products and the latest I have purchased and will be cracking open is Peak Elite. I have repped for BPS before and I feel that BPS and MST are 2 of the most standup companies in the industry. I am not the baddest mofo on the planet, but I wake up at 5 daily to get a workout in before work. I try to eat healthily, except for when I like to indulge in a blooming onion, ribeye steak and potatoes, and finish off with a molten lava cake with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup. Thanks for the opportunity.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
After careful consideration, I have decided I would like to rep for MST. I have been using MST products for years. I'm a daily user of MVP-365, Mycogreen, Krill-500, and Joint Mechanic Plus. Matt has been a great contact as far as keeping me informed on new product formulations and would love an opportunity to be part of this team. For example, the kale replacing the kamut in Mycogreen I feel has been a great improvement. I have tried many MST products and the latest I have purchased and will be cracking open is Peak Elite. I have repped for BPS before and I feel that BPS and MST are 2 of the most standup companies in the industry. I am not the baddest mofo on the planet, but I wake up at 5 daily to get a workout in before work. I try to eat healthily, except for when I like to indulge in a blooming onion, ribeye steak and potatoes, and finish off with a molten lava cake with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup. Thanks for the opportunity.
Congrats, testosteronet. I will be PMing you information later today after I am home from work. Thanks everyone for applying.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great choice! Congratulations

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Looking forward to it! Thanks guys!