FINAFLEX Stimul8 in a Pill!! Loggers get in on this opportunity!!

turff49

turff49

Awards
You asked for it and here it is!!!
IMG_1821.jpg

IMG_1820.jpg

It's brand new and even the reps haven't tried it yet. Be the first!!
get your logs in and get Stimul8'd in a new way!

What we are looking for - Active AM users who can update their log a minimum of 4-5 times a week and give your honest opinion of the product.

How to apply:

1) How old are you?

2) What is your training experience, and what are your training plans during this log?

3) What is your experience with FINAFLEX products?

** If you believe you will be logging another product at any time during or after applying for this log, please disclose here or via PM. Thanks, and good luck applicants!

All successful candidates will also need to adhere to our rating scale for their final review. This will be provided when you start your log.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BOOM

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i love stims...i can't do a log atm, to many commitments. but if you have any samples i would gladly give you a review....this looks like something i might purchase!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No apps yet? This is STIMUL8 with no dyes. Where yoos guyz?

turff49

turff49

Awards
Bumper bump

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get on this people! If you need a kick in the a** before your workouts, Stimul8 will definitely do the kicking.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Oh boy! I bet this stuff is great. I have been very satisfied with every product I have used by FinaFlex. There should be loads of apps for this.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Looks solid. crew!

I'd throw in an App, but I tend to get bad sides from Yohimbine unless its really low dosed.

Wishing you a stellar product launch!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I would jump in except I have a different pw I will be reviewing soon and am not sure what's happening until my MRI on Tuesday

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YOLO!

A

Awe Knee Mall

Awards
I'll give it a go...

I'm 55.

I've been training for seven years. I will be using Stimul8 first thing after rising for a fasted full body routine I do 6 days a week.

I've used and use Finaflex 1-andro, G8 and Liver Repair.

clown007

clown007

Awards
I love the powder Stimul8 and would love to log this in pill form but I have an app in to log StimZ already. FinaFlex products are great!

clown007

clown007

Awards
Figure I'll put an app in here as well. Would love to log either StimZ or Stimul8 for FinaFlex.

I'm 38 years old.
I have tried and love Stimul8 powder and BCAA/SAA from FinaFlex.
I am currently working through a high volume workout from John Meadows and loving it. I have been working out for about 18 years and have re dedicated myself to getting in the best shape of my life before I hit 40.
I have a log of my training and supplementation in my signature below.
I would love the opportunity to log for FinaFlex.

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
1) How old are you? 35

2) What is your training experience, and what are your training plans during this log? 13yrs, Keeping BF% down while maint. strength. I'm sitting at 10-% BF right now. Would like to see 8%.. Already been dieting and Carb Cycling for a few weeks.

3) What is your experience with FINAFLEX products? None...This would be my first.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
1) How old are you?

2) What is your training experience, and what are your training plans during this log?
5 years of solid "serious " training. Have done various training programs.
Currently just started PHAT L.

used the powdered version of stimul8. Other than that Used samples of finaflex here and there.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice apps rolling in! Let's see a few more!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Keep'em com in' in guys!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great opportunity! Get those apps in

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep em coming people!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Stimul8 in a pill! I bet this stuff is as good as gold. Apps still being accepted

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
throw up your app Mark~ :D
I definitely would, but I'm not sure how much lifting I can do until my MRI tomorrow. If this is still open and the Dr. Says good for now, I will throw one in.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I definitely would, but I'm not sure how much lifting I can do until my MRI tomorrow. If this is still open and the Dr. Says good for now, I will throw one in.
Hope you got some good news today, although I know you wont know today lol

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Hope you got some good news today, although I know you wont know today lol
Exactly that. No news yet. They said it would be a few days. I am getting back to the gym tomorrow anyways. I just might end up having to take another break if I need surgery. I can throw an app in, but I'm not sure when or if I will end up having shoulder surgery. What do you guys think?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go for it... we know the risk going in, if you are chosen.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Pulled. See below for more information. Good luck everyone.

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Going back 2 work as a teacher so puts my workout to 5:30am before I need 2 get home and help get the 3 boys ready for their school, so extra energy to wake me up and power through a workout and have some energy left over to get the day rolling. Workout is circuit/minimal rest/cross-fit/bodybuilding. Always mixing it up and keeping it new and fun.
Have used alot of finaflex- pct was great, daa, current the discontinued tmg-niraite. Love it! Will switch over 2 the new one when empty.
Thanks for the opportunity.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Got some great apps in here! Now we need just a few more, bring them on guys/gals!!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Bump... Where are the women...

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1) How old are you?

2) What is your training experience and what are your training plans during this log?
20 year of weight training. I am slowly losing weight and getting back from injury. 3 time a week weight lifting, push, pull, legs and 3 time a week short cardio session

I used and logged Mass 550. That’s the only other product with Finaflex.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Definitely would love to log this for yall. But my only concern is updating a log on a stim 4-5 times a week is kinda a stretch. Only so much can happen. Eventually the log would get extremely repetitive.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
1) How old are you?

15 years training experience. My goal is to shred back down to 115 from the 129 in sitting at now. Have a meal plan and training program already running

I used and logged the powdered form of Stimul8 awhile back. I don't know how this product differs from Stimz as I put an app in for that too. Would love to know how each one compares to the other.

Looking forward to see who gets to try this!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Some excellent apps in here. I'm going to pull mine. I really want to try these pills at some point and feel right now may not be the best time. Good luck everyone.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Sorry to hear that Mark. Contact me when your ready and I'll see if I have any I can send you at that time.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Sorry to hear that Mark. Contact me when your ready and I'll see if I have any I can send you at that time.
Thanks turff49 . I will be following these logs. I have no doubt they will be very good. I'm using Active Aminos right now and really like it. Special thanks to RegisterJr for that.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
finaflex reps sharing the love.. ! we cant always throw down the hook ups but when we do..

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some excellent apps in here. I'm going to pull mine. I really want to try these pills at some point and feel right now may not be the best time. Good luck everyone.
No worries bro. As you are aware there will be plenty of other opportunities down the road!

1)
Looking forward to see who gets to try this!
Good app! Just saw your instagram - great transformation!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
No worries bro. As you are aware there will be plenty of other opportunities down the road!

Good app! Just saw your instagram - great transformation!
Thanks so much! Still a progress in the making. Really trying to hit 15% body fat one day lol

turff49

turff49

Awards
Which branch of service? Still in?

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Which branch of service? Still in?
Coast guard. I'm about to medically retire....tore a hole in my carotid and ended up with a 2in stent.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Oh, that sucks! Thanks for your service! Military is twice as hard on the females so I'm proud to know you. My son is in the Army. I was Army and my older brother was Coast Guard. You already get my vote to be a logger. I think we will be picking early next week.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Oh, that sucks! Thanks for your service! Military is twice as hard on the females so I'm proud to know you. My son is in the Army. I was Army and my older brother was Coast Guard. You already get my vote to be a logger. I think we will be picking early next week.
Thank you my friend! The military can be difficult on women but as long as they put forth the effort it can be just as easy. What rate was your brother in the CG? It's always fun meeting people who are coasters or have family who are coasties.

I have much respect for your son and all those who are in the DoD branches in this day and age. My cousin was a combat medic in the Army.

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I need 2 pull my app, I am going 2 be logging for another product. Thank you and good luck 2 all.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need 2 pull my app, I am going 2 be logging for another product. Thank you and good luck 2 all.
Thank you for your honesty and interest in FINAFLEX!

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll be back. ......... Seriously I would love 2 log in the future or I do believe in finaflex so I do buy your products. Still need to try 550 next.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Saturday morning bump for apps!