White Rapids: Full Rapid Gains Promo Part 2

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome ladies and gentleman and lifter from all over, I welcome you all to the 2nd part of our White Rapids: Full Rapid Gains Promo. We have just finished part 1 of our promo which was the DIET part which can be found here (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=271348)now onto part 2!

TRAINING:
Now that you got your body ready with all that extra energy from the jar of peanut butter it is time for training! For this contest it is simple all you have to do is go through your front driver side window and out the front passenger window as quickly as possible :D

TRAINING Contest Rules:
1. Can be any type of car but has to be a hardtop/no convertible for obvious reasons.
2. Must stand by the driver side window and must not touch it til you are ready to go then time will begin. You must go through front driver side window and exit through the front passenger side window. Once your entire body is out then time will stop.
3. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE PRIVATE MESSAGED TO ME IN WITH A LINK TO YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEO ENTRY

PRIZES:
2x people with the fastest time will win:

1 White Rapids (50 serving, your flavor choice)
1 Controlled Labs Blender Bottle
1 Controlled Labs Gym Bag

General Contest Rules:
1. Must be U.S. or Canada resident.
2. Must be over 18+ years of age.
3. When contest is over everyone's entry video will all be posted at the same time and then 2 people with the fastest time will win.
4. Everyone must agree to leave the video up for at least one week after contest is over.
5. The Training part of the contest is over on Saturday August 1st at 11:59PM PST and the last part of the contest (RECUPERATION) will begin.
6. You acknowledge that Controlled Labs is not liable for any injury or harm that may happen to you in participating in this promo.​

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
subbed. and will likely get in on this

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL I may try this, as ridiculous as it sounds. :lol:

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, awesome. Just gotta talk the wife into shooting it :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who's gonna go all Duke bros and slide in/out of their general Lee? :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice promo for sure.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure my shoulders will fit lol. I may try.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im definitely in on this one too haha.

So to clarify, it states:
2. Must stand by the driver side window and must not touch it til you are ready to go then time will begin. You must go through front driver side window and exit through the front passenger side window. Once your entire body is out then time will stop.

Does that mean I cannot start off by doing a running superman dive through my car?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im definitely in on this one too haha.

So to clarify, it states:

Does that mean I cannot start off by doing a running superman dive through my car?
Hmmmmmm.

I'll count it. I'll start your time from when you initiate movement towards the window. Whether you're next to the car door, or 10ft away to do a superman jump.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Extra points if Dan wears a full body lycra suit & cape, I assume...

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a feeling a superman dive into a car could end up in the hospital or americas funniest home videos, lol.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeahhhhhhh. So by agreeing to do this, you acknowledge that Controlled Labs is not liable for any injury or harm that may happen to you in your participation of this promo.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmmm.

I'll count it. I'll start your time from when you initiate movement towards the window. Whether you're next to the car door, or 10ft away to do a superman jump.
Woohoo cool, thanks! To be honest I don't even care if I win, I just want to attempt a superman dive through a car window.

Extra points if Dan wears a full body lycra suit & cape, I assume...
Lmao idk about a full body Lycra suit and cape, but I have a cut sleeve American flag hoodie that I'll probably wear.

I have a feeling a superman dive into a car could end up in the hospital or americas funniest home videos, lol.
Haha I'm alright with both of those, but hopefully neither of them will happen. Nothing will go wrong...said everyone...before something goes terrible wrong.

Yeahhhhhhh. So by agreeing to do this, you acknowledge that Controlled Labs is not liable for any injury or harm that may happen to you in your participation of this promo.
Roger that, I would never sue anyone for my stupid mistakes lol. I was going to attempt it once I got out of work but we are due for a nasty thunderstorm. As cool as it would look on film, I would hate to get struck by lightning the second before I make the jump. I'll spend the night planning all the logistics and variables and attempt it tomorrow.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woohoo cool, thanks! To be honest I don't even care if I win, I just want to attempt a superman dive through a car window.

Lmao idk about a full body Lycra suit and cape, but I have a cut sleeve American flag hoodie that I'll probably wear.

Haha I'm alright with both of those, but hopefully neither of them will happen. Nothing will go wrong...said everyone...before something goes terrible wrong.

Roger that, I would never sue anyone for my stupid mistakes lol. I was going to attempt it once I got out of work but we are due for a nasty thunderstorm. As cool as it would look on film, I would hate to get struck by lightning the second before I make the jump. I'll spend the night planning all the logistics and variables and attempt it tomorrow.
I hope you're at home drawing up graphs right now lol

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, you forgot to draw the ambulance on standby, Dan ;)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha nice.... tomorrow is my Monday and this has work truck written all over it. I'll get on this.. it'll be a pickup truck but I'm a (large) nimble guy.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So after plugging away at pie charts, PowerPoint presentations, and all kinds of schematics, I came to the conclusion that I do not want to knock out all my teeth attempting a superman dive.

However, question.

Can I film this from a first person view, like hold my phone and record as I'm going through my car or does an actual person have to film me doing this?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to find someone with a car they don't care about and attempt it lol. No chance I'm doing it to mine and breaking the center console and everything else lol.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1438382391.104708.jpg

Aaaaand it's done, couple bangs and bruises but I walked away.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really hope the third installment of this promo is like:

"If your name is Dan, you win".

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hahahaha! That made my night. Who else has a submission? PM me!

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap, man! You bled for this promo!
He bled, but dude how was that **** you took after the whole jar of PB? haha I feel like that must have been worse

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
guy deserves to win regaurdless lol you the man dan!!!!!
Haha thanks man ?

Holy crap, man! You bled for this promo!
It was worth it lol. Plus it was my own stupidity, I did it about 10 times trying to see what my best times would be and on one of my attempts I landed on my knee.

See, had you had a full body lycra suit on, that wouldn't have happened :D
Lmao very true, from now on I listen to you.

He bled, but dude how was that **** you took after the whole jar of PB? haha I feel like that must have been worse
Ha surprisingly it wasn't bad. The next day I had a bit of a stomach ache mainly because I don't eat Skippy, but the shît was manageable lol.

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
lol... Nice work guys...

What if we Drive a Jeep... I don't have Windows...

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
DirtyDan is the motherfu*king man!!! congrats bro

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established