FINAFLEX StimZ Logging Op

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
FINAFLEX New Product - STIMZ Logging Opportunity

View attachment 122014

View attachment 122015

Who wants to be the first to try out our new StimZ?
Unparalleled Clean Energy
Complete Weight Management

The product is so new I have not had the chance to try it myself !

We are looking for some active AM users to log this product for 30 days with a minimum of 4-5 updates per week.

How to apply:

1) How old are you?

2) What is your training experience, and what are your training plans during this log?

3) What is your experience with FINAFLEX products?

Get ready to experience awesome clean energy the way only FINAFLEX can deliver!

** If you believe you will be logging another product at any time during or after applying for this log, please disclose here or via PM. Thanks, and good luck applicants!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh.... Giggity, giggity...

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Not sure whats up but the pics of the product seem to have disappeared ??? They were up when I first posted this and now they're not.

clown007

clown007

Awards
1) How old are you? I am 38 years old and looking to recomp by my 40th birthday.

2) What is your training experience, and what are your training plans during this log? I have been training for almost 18 years. I have become rededicated to training in the last two years and picked up the consistency and effort in the gym. I am currently training 5-7 days a week on a fairly high volume, hypertrophy focussed program. During this phase I am trying to continue to lose body fat while maintaining and hopefully gaining muscle.

3) What is your experience with FINAFLEX products? I have really liked using the FINAFLEX BCAA/SAA and Stimul8 products. The BCAA/SAA has really helped in my intra-workout nutrition, while the Stimul8 is the best pre-workout I have ever taken. The energy from Stimul8 is clean with no jitters or flushing of the skin. I love it.

I am definitely willing to update 4-5 times a day. I am on the forum daily and would have no problem giving updates. My signature has my personal log that I am currently using. In it I record my workouts and supplementation that I am using.

I am really hoping to get the opportunity to log this new product for FINAFLEX!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure whats up but the pics of the product seem to have disappeared ??? They were up when I first posted this and now they're not.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1438039488.980559.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1438039501.788427.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1438039512.746193.jpg

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Looks like a wonderful opportunity. Good luck to everyone who enters. In for support.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a wonderful opportunity. Good luck to everyone who enters. In for support.
I see you're cutting, too. How long is your current log going to run? Maybe you want to put in an app!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I just started my log a week ago tomorrow. Still have another 23 days left to run the cycle thru.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd to apply. Been looking for new stim options.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
This looks to be a very interesting product, I've used pill/caps preworkout before and it's nice to not have to drink anything but get the same effects.

And FINAFLEX make good products, STIMUL8 is great so this should be awesome.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This looks to be a very interesting product, I've used pill/caps preworkout before and it's nice to not have to drink anything but get the same effects.

And FINAFLEX make good products, STIMUL8 is great so this should be awesome.
Let's see that app, hombre!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
don't be shy... HQ is telling us this stuff is pretty awesome!

clown007

clown007

Awards
If it is anything like Stimul8 this product will rock!!!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Here's my app, you guys twisted my arm :)

How to apply:

1) How old are you?

2) What is your training experience, and what are your training plans during this log?

I always used to train only in hypertrophy range never any lower reps, I changed that a year or so ago and now do power bodybuilding.. So a combination of the 2. I also changed from the 6-8-10-12 range and generally train EVERYTHING to failure, feel it enhanced my physique HUGELY!

I have logged 2 products for you guys before
- G8
- Creatine energy

I have also used some samples of other products such as STIMUL8.

I NEED INTENSE PREWORKOUT FORMULAS TO FUNCTION CORRECTLY!!!

SO THIS SEEMS RIGHT UP MY ALLEY.

** If you believe you will be logging another product at any time during or after applying for this log, please disclose here or via PM. Thanks, and good luck applicants!

I am currently logging BPS LAXACRINE, this should not interfere with logging this as they are 2 completely different products obviously.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couple great apps so far.

This stuff is no joke guys. Going to be a great ride for the loggers chosen.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets see some more apps!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
1) How old are you?

33 female

8 years lifting, getting back into my cut. I train 5 days a week, lifting heavy and higher reps. Have a meal plan already in the works and just joined a new gym

I logged stimul8 awhile back, that stuff is no joke! Would love to give another product from you guys a go!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) How old are you?

33 female

8 years lifting, getting back into my cut. I train 5 days a week, lifting heavy and higher reps. Have a meal plan already in the works and just joined a new gym

I logged stimul8 awhile back, that stuff is no joke! Would love to give another product from you guys a go!
Good to see you in here lady!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1) How old are you?
27 in September

Played high school and college football. Been training seriously since age 14. For the log I would be on a 3 day full body routine with 5x5 for big lifts and a wide rep range for accessory movements. 1-2 HIIT cardio sessions per week. MAY finish the log up with DUP style training the last week or so depending when the log starts.

I've used stimul8 multiple times and actually waas gonna use it in august, but will sub in Stimz!

I loved the original maxx pump

I've used the DAA and ALC+CLA in the past as well . And I still sport your shaker bottles on occasion (I have so many I rotate)

Would love to log this product. I am stim tolerant, and I am looking for other options aside from the typical heavy hitters from competitor companies. I cycle stims year round so it's important I switch up the types and amounts!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Gettin some good apps
Keep em coming

alp.mozart

alp.mozart

Awards
1) Age: 21 years old

2) I have been training for the last 7 years but have been seriously logging and progressing for the past 3 years. I plan to utilize a modified approach to German Volume Training during this log.

3) I have not had the opportunity to try any FINAFLEX products yet but am looking forward to trying Stimul8 if it is as good as I have read it is.

I am looking for energy that I can utilize for workouts as well as studying my coursework in osteopathic medicine. If this clean energy shows promise in terms of focus, I will gladly utilize this for my marathon studying sessions as well.

Thank you for this opportunity.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Come on all you stim junkies ..... you've tried the rest so now its time to go with the best. Bump for more apps !!! :shocked:

turff49

turff49

Awards
Bumper bump

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stimulants...nom nom

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
S'more apps?

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Bumpity Bump Bump .... lets get some more apps in here!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
More apps !

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Surprised there isn't more apps in here!!!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
must be a lot of other promos taking place at this time.. not sure. but if this stuff is anything like PX then there will be many happy people

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
must be a lot of other promos taking place at this time.. not sure. but if this stuff is anything like PX then there will be many happy people
Weird there aren't more people in here!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
I'll go ahead and bump this for Saturday fun!