White Rapids: Full Rapid Gains Promo

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Welcome ladies and gentleman and lifter from all over, I welcome you all to our White Rapids: Full Rapid Gains Promo. We will have 3 different speed/timed contest and each will last over the course of 2 days. Each contest will focus on 3 particular categories which helps you with your gains: DIET, TRAINING and finally RECUPERATION! Please read the full rules carefully before participating as we will be very particular about this promo.

FIRST CONTEST

Diet:
We know that peanut butter is good for you. It has good fats, protein and overall help with gains for those who are bulking or maybe just want a healthy snack. This contest is simple which is Who Can Finish a 15-18oz Jar of Peanut Butter (their choice of brand) The Fastest?

Diet Contest Rules:
1. Must be a brand new jar (15-18oz), inside label/cover must still be on and shown in video before the attempt.
2. You must use a spoon to finish your peanut butter (don't care what size it is).
3. Once you are done show us the almost empty bottle (I say this because you really can't finish off a bottle of pb cleanly) and also that nothing is in your mouth.
4. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE PRIVATE MESSAGED TO ME IN WITH A LINK TO YOUR YOUTUBE ENTRY AND ALSO MUST CLEARLY STATE YOUR ANABOLICMINDS.COM FORUM NAME IN THE VIDEO BEFORE YOUR ATTEMPT.

PRIZES:
2x people with the fastest time will win:

1 White Rapids (50 serving, your flavor choice)
1 Controlled Labs Blender Bottle
1 Controlled Labs Gym Bag

General Contest Rules:
1. Must be U.S. resident.
2. Must be over 18+ years of age.
3. When contest is over everyone's entry video will all be posted at the
same time and then 2 people with the fastest time will win.
4. Everyone must agree to leave the video up for at least one week after contest is over.
5. The Diet Part of the contest is over on Wednesday July 29th at 11:59PM PST and new one will begin.
6. You acknowledge that Controlled Labs is not liable for any injury or harm that may happen to you in participating in this promo.​

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, crazy good idea! I love me some PB and white flood so may just have to enter!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got a fresh jar of Peter pan crunchy in the ol cupboard telling me to go for it, lol

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
almost 2000 calories and over 100 grams of protein, lol. Intimidating

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And remember, PM me the link to the video. When time is up, I'll post them all together.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is amazing and has my name written all over it. Destroying whole tubs of PB is my specialty.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a thing? Drools

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to step my pb game up

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha wow. I just think about the old Tweety and Sylvester cartoons when he would eat crackers and couldn't whistle lol.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Fun contest! I just cracked my personal tub today, if you guys do one for white pump though holler!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've only got a few workouts left in my tub and it makes me sad lol. Legitimately more impressed with it than I anticipated (knew it would be decent at 2 scoops from the profile, but it's even better than that).

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good morning everybody. Who's eating a full tub of peanut butter for breakfast?

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good morning everybody. Who's eating a full tub of peanut butter for breakfast?
I was going to do this today, but I have work tonight. As much as I like getting paid to use the toilet for an extended amount of time, I have a lot of work that has to get done tonight.

I'm off tomorrow, and it's leg day so that will be a nice treat afterwards. Plus, I have to create a YouTube account, and figure out how to record and upload a video, so that will end up taking all day haha.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That white chocolate peanut butter is amazing, I suggest you try it, you'll love it! They have a honey one too, that's really good.

I don't play around when it comes to peanut butter lol.
All those Peanut Butt &Co peanut butters are awesome! White choc & mighty maple <3 those.

Also, saaalick and calorie heavy promo, worth it though :) That White Rapids is fantastic!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're all gonna be looking like the cast from the Stand By Me pie eating contest when this thing is over...lol

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's get some entries guys and gals! Remember to PM me the entries. Once I get them all, I'll post them together.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get some entries guys and gals! Remember to PM me the entries. Once I get them all, I'll post them together.
In the middle of my workout right now :). Will do soon!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uploading now :D Wasn't nearly as bad as that butter eating challenge on bb.com. I almost barfed on that one, LOL.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I can't wait to see. My PMs are cleared.
Almost done, had a network issue. I think mine is easily beatable LOL. I went slower than I intended and talked a bit too much!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice!!! lol

Anybody else want to submit by tonight? Devour a jar of peanut butter as fast as you can, filmed, and PM me the link. Once the time is up, I'll post all links together and pick the two fastest times to win some free stuff!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I thought I had any shot of winning this, I'd do it. But I'm going to sit back and observe since I'm cutting and I'll also clearly lose because I know you guys can eat faster than me LOL.

Also, next challenge should be to do this but take several caps of Alli beforehand and see how you hold up ;) lol

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
subbed. still contemplating this...haha

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
ha, you have until tonight buddy
I feel like that entire jar would go straight to my hips. over 2k cals and 200g fat. Bruh...