PHW SUPPS IS LOOKING FOR REPS!

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
We're looking for motivated and knowledgeable individuals to join the PHW Supplements family here on AM!

Please provide the following information:

-Are you active on other forums?
-Why should we pick you?

Think about the first time you broke a PR - now think how you can help others CRUSH theirs with us!

We carry some of the best brands and line ups in the industry! Only more to come - especially with companies we feature like Primeval Labs, Genetically Altered, XCEL Sports, SNS, BLR, EPG, and a ton more! That means YOU get to work with us and these companies directly :)

Please post your application in this thread or feel free to PM us.

Good luck everyone!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Wow looks like a great freaking opportunity. I'm trying to build a good reputation in the AM boards at the moment. Otherwise I'd put in an app. Good luck to anyone who enters. Lots of Hardcore supp companies being carried.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're looking for motivated and knowledgeable individuals to join the PHW Supplements family here on AM!

Please provide the following information:

-Why should we pick you?

Think about the first time you broke a PR - now think how you can help others CRUSH theirs with us!

We carry some of the best brands and line ups in the industry! Only more to come - especially with companies we feature like Primeval Labs, Genetically Altered, XCEL Sports, SNS, BLR, EPG, and a ton more! That means YOU get to work with us and these companies directly :)

Please post your application in this thread or feel free to PM us.

Good luck everyone!
This is a fantastic chance for some very lucky folks :)
Good luck people

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a solid opportunity.

Nice product coverage in the store, guys.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Genetically Altered is a great company. I interviewed the owner recently for a radio show. Very cool technogy/delivery system

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
iam near Boston MA . Iam on here 24/7 , I dont belong to any other forums . I have been lifting for 16 yrs and I have a solid understanding of what works and what does not . I love to help people and I love products that work . Plus , I know how most common chemicals work and which ones to use and when to use them .

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What part of Boston?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Wish I knew more about your company, good opportunity for someone here

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
i really like the yetti and its stack im goin to grab that next
Great! We always have some type of promo so make sure to sign onto our newsletter to be a part of it!

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cmon guys! Keep sending in these apps here or in the PM's!

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
what are you looking for in a rep is there any qualifications ?
We're looking for knowledgable and experienced users who post frequently and know their way around AM.

Help spread promos, sales, be included in freebies - basically the whole nine yards!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
We're looking for knowledgable and experienced users who post frequently and know their way around AM.

Help spread promos, sales, be included in freebies - basically the whole nine yards!
well count me in . ill be waiting for a respone . around the first week of aug i wanna grab that yetti stack def looks promising .theres nothing id love more than to rep a solid company with good products .

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
well count me in . ill be waiting for a respone . around the first week of aug i wanna grab that yetti stack def looks promising .theres nothing id love more than to rep a solid company with good products .
vote for bighulksmash

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
-How often can you post on the AM forum?
I could post basically every day.
The only other forum I am on is Evo.
-Why should we pick you?
I'm on here daily and I love to learn about products and their ingredients and helping people. I've been working out for 4-5 years but when I get into things I like I have an addictive personality and I go all in with it, so I have been reading and learning on this industry every day for the past few years. I am knowledgeable in most supplements and steroid use.

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
We'd like to announce PHW's two new reps to the team:

nfmejia0486 and bighulksmash!

Congratulations and welcome to the PHW Supplements family!

These two guys are extremely knowledgeable, hard working, and have an unparalleled work ethic. :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

These two guys are extremely knowledgeable, hard working, and have an unparalleled work ethic. :)
Id like to thank PHWsupplements for this wonderful opportunity to work with the best in class supps and people . Thanks to AM for this wonderful site full of the best minds in the field .

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards

I too would love to thank PHW Supplements for the vote of confidence. I looked into their website and all before throwing in an app. I loved seeing that they're an all Hardcore supplement sale company.

I really hope to build a great profile of myself on AM and it starts with my current Hardcore log and now also with repping PHW!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Congrats you guys!! Good choices PHWsupplements

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Im already sending all my people to the site that i train plus im referring my people on here to our site.
Nice man, there lucky to have ya on here reppin for them

warrior737

Awards
Great service with this site. Been using them for about a year before the ban. glad to see there back up and running!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Guys!!

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191