OLYMPUS UK IS LOOKING FOR REPS!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you ready to ascend mount Olympus and join the demigod militia?

Olympus UK is looking for 2 highly motivated and hard working individuals to join the OL UK team!

Please provide the following information:
-are you active on other forums?
-why should we pick you? What makes you the best choice for OL UK?

Please post your application in this thread. Knowledge of the OL UK line is a big plus

Good luck everyone!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Looks like a great opportunity for the right person. In for support. Good luck to everyone who applies.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity here!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity for sure

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great opportunity to get in on the ground floor...

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Knowledge of the OL UK line is a big plus
Is the OL UK product line currently limited to what was recently released for sale at Nutriverse or is there some crossover with OL itself?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the OL UK product line currently limited to what was recently released for sale at Nutriverse or is there some crossover with OL itself?
OL and OL UK are both different companies so UK reps will mostly be dealing with just the UK line. Of course, we will be releasing more products as time goes on and our reps will need to know about these as well. Throw in an app, you would be a good candidate for this!

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Currently residing in Atlanta, Ga. I post on the forums 24/7. The AM app is on all 3 of my mobile devices. I am not as active on other forums as I use to be as I have found the members of AM to be the most knowledgeable.
You should choose me because I am highly knowledgeable on the OL UK product line and I can be a big forum presence as my work has alot of down time and most of that time is spent on the forums anyway. I also enjoy educating people in regards to supplements and how they work. Would love to join the OL UK team!!!!!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently residing in Atlanta, Ga. I post on the forums 24/7. The AM app is on all 3 of my mobile devices. I am not as active on other forums as I use to be as I have found the members of AM to be the most knowledgeable.
You should choose me because I am highly knowledgeable on the OL UK product line and I can be a big forum presence as my work has alot of down time and most of that time is spent on the forums anyway. Would love to join the OL UK team!!!!!
I am expecting to you to post at all hours of the night now! :icon_lol:

Good luck!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am expecting to you to post at all hours of the night now! :icon_lol:

Good luck!
I was in a thread with him at 9pm last night and again this morning at 5pm so...

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good opportunity here. Yates is doing a good job handling all the questions and information of the new line. But, the man could definitely use some help.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good opportunity here. Yates is doing a good job handling all the questions and information of the new line. But, the man could definitely use some help.
Are you that man?
Throw in an app Sir.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
-Location:Rome,Italy ....What other better places in the world to build a DEMIGOD physique if not ROME? XD
-how often can you post on the AM forum?:Everyday
-are you active on other forums? :Absolutely Not!
-why should we pick you? What makes you the best choice for OL UK? Im training since i was 15,my diet is on point and my daily workout routine too(im always give 110% of myself in the gym and outside).For Olympus UK im the best choice for 3 reason., 1: Im in Europe (90% of the people here on AM are from USA) and since is OL UK with all the respect for the the other USA guys you should focus more in Europe 2: im very serious about training and dieting and im looking for competing soon (whatever it takes) and i will be proud to share my experiences using OL UK goodies here on AM, 3: .....In the last 2 years OL gained ALL MY RESPECT about the purity and efficency of their product at a point that i dont even buy more from other brands because i only trust you nowadays guys :) I hope to be part of this DEMIGOD MILITIA soon ;)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
-Location:Rome,Italy ....What other better places in the world to build a DEMIGOD physique if not ROME? XD
-why should we pick you? What makes you the best choice for OL UK? Im training since i was 15,my diet is on point and my daily workout routine too(im always give 110% of myself in the gym and outside).For Olympus UK im the best choice for 3 reason., 1: Im in Europe (90% of the people here on AM are from USA) and since is OL UK with all the respect for the the other USA guys you should focus more in Europe 2: im very serious about training and dieting and im looking for competing soon (whatever it takes) and i will be proud to share my experiences using OL UK goodies here on AM, 3: .....In the last 2 years OL gained ALL MY RESPECT about the purity and efficency of their product at a point that i dont even buy more from other brands because i only trust you nowadays guys :) I hope to be part of this DEMIGOD MILITIA soon ;)
^^^ This guy :thumbsup:

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dma378 make an EP1C comeback!!

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Interesting :)
What are the benefits of being an OL UK rep? Besides the honor of course...

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I'll give it a shot.

I live in Florida, USA

I'm on the boards daily either reading for pleasure or research purposes for a potential cycle. I post where I have sufficient knowledge to help somebody. Not blankly doing the "word association thread" to get my post count up.
I'm not on any other boards currently, I feel like I get plenty of knowledge from AM. But would be will to rep on other sites of need be.

Why should you pick me?
First & foremost I'll rep OL proudly. Either on the boards or with a T-shirt in the gym in real life.
I'm committed to this life style. I don't drink or do drugs.
I thrive for knowledge. The ability to rep would only add fuel to that fire.
And also, a big one in my book is I'm available, though I'm in school IRL I spend at a minimum of a hour on the boards daily.
I have 3 logs up, 1 that I'm currently running.

Oh, & did I mention I'm a HUGE fan?!
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437761789.177057.jpg

Reactions: GNO
motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys! I'd be interested in being a rep for you. I am a HUGE fan of the OL line. As my name states, motiv8er....I really look for ways to encourage others to be there best. If my name wasn't Motiv8er on the forums, it would be "Full Blown." As I am a full blown addict for growth. When the iron really hits you, its all I think about. How. To. Gain. Your company stands for quality and results. I like to think I stand for that too. As my posting shows....I recently have become full blown for exercise again, and am so grateful. I cant stop exercising and getting results. I'd love to help your company. Thank you. Savannah, GA

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting some good apps in here! This is going to be a tough decision

Olympus UK

Olympus UK

Awards

Olympus UK is looking for 2 highly motivated and hard working individuals to join the OL UK team!

Please post your application in this thread. Knowledge of the OL UK line is a big plus

Good luck everyone!
Apart from board rep duties, we are looking for highly motivated individuals who would like to participate in writing and research as well!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
- from Florida
- I can post on AM daily as I have the app on my phone and am always reading over the forums
- I'm currently not active on any other forum besides AM
- you guys should pick me because from what I've seen over the past 8 months being in the forum OL and now OL UK has had stellar feed back from the AM community so much I decided to preorder and add CARDAR1NE to my sarms cycle and log it unsponsored . I have a pretty good knowledge on OL UK's new product line especially LGD and Osta . I plan to order more products from OL UK regardless if I were to become a rep or not . I already enjoy the people I've met who rep the Company and it seems like it would be right up my alley to rep OL UK ! Thanks yall

Hastur

Awards

Good luck everyone!
-Post Frequency: I can post daily
-Forum Activity: I have account on other forums, and I am becoming increasingly active as time passes
-Why you should choose me: I have spent the last 11 years dieting and exercising as intelligently as possible. I went from 315lbs to 164lbs in 10 years, a 151lbs loss. In the last decade I have spent nearly everyday reading various online forums, sites such as Ergo-Log and SuppVersity, and researching anything and everything. Supplementation, Exercising, Fitness Lifestyle... These things are my passion. A necessity if I wish to keep the body I've earned. I find myself losing countless hours researching new products and compounds, just staying up to date on the cutting edge. Without coming off as too bold, I have a rather detailed knowledge of the products currently provided by Olympus UK, and would only enjoy educating myself further on them and any other future products!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hi guys.

I live in New Zealand, and am able to post everyday, throughout the day. I am an active member of a couple of other forums.

Whilst I am fairly new to the compounds used in the OL UK line, I have found myself becoming quite passionate about them and excited by their potential. As such, I have been devouring as much information about them as I can.

In saying this though, I do believe that this passion and excitement needs to be somewhat 'measured'. That is, due to the nature of these compounds, they should be treated with respect and responsibility, especially if one is representing a company who sells them to the public. To follow, this is partly what intrigues me about them. That on one hand their use should be undertaken with some degree of care and caution, but on the other hand the decision to use them to assist ones journey requires something of an adventurous spirit.

On this note, from what I have seen of yates' recommendations and advice to others I have been thoroughly impressed, and his general philosophy appears to be something I very much agree with.

I also agree with the idea that representing a company is a symbiotic relationship of sorts. The rep provides passion, excitement and assistance to the company and cutomer; the company in turn continues to fuel that passion through its product line, operating philosophy and ethics. It is for these reasons that I personally consider the OL UK line the best roster of any new, cutting-edge products I have seen.

I foresee an exciting future for OL UK, and would consider it a privilege to work with the team and their products.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys.

I live in New Zealand, and am able to post everyday, throughout the day. I am an active member of a couple of other forums.

Whilst I am fairly new to the compounds used in the OL UK line, I have found myself becoming quite passionate about them and excited by their potential. As such, I have been devouring as much information about them as I can.

In saying this though, I do believe that this passion and excitement needs to be somewhat 'measured'. That is, due to the nature of these compounds, they should be treated with respect and responsibility, especially if one is representing a company who sells them to the public. To follow, this is partly what intrigues me about them. That on one hand their use should be undertaken with some degree of care and caution, but on the other hand the decision to use them to assist ones journey requires something of an adventurous spirit.

On this note, from what I have seen of yates' recommendations and advice to others I have been thoroughly impressed, and his general philosophy appears to be something I very much agree with.

I also agree with the idea that representing a company is a symbiotic relationship of sorts. The rep provides passion, excitement and assistance to the company and cutomer; the company in turn continues to fuel that passion through its product line, operating philosophy and ethics. It is for these reasons that I personally consider the OL UK line the best roster of any new, cutting-edge products I have seen.

I foresee an exciting future for OL UK, and would consider it a privilege to work with the team and their products.
Would make an excellent addition!

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Apart from board rep duties, we are looking for highly motivated individuals who would like to participate in writing and research as well!
Ready and willing to fill all duties required for the role. Especially in research. Hands down my favorite part of the supplement world

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys.

You guys need a kiwi on board. I vote this guy

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's keep these apps rolling in!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lucianoo is very knowledgable. Good guy right here..!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I'll put my app in as I'm a fan of OL :)

UK (Gloucester)

-how often can you post on the AM forum?

I'm on here daily, normally 3-4x a day as I use the mobile app.

Not hugely, I prefer to put all my support and advice in one place to manage my time more efficiently and that way I don't forget about people I've spoken to.

I've been a rep for 2x companies in my time here, sadly it didn't work out (no my fault.. We won't go into that though), I've been looking for a company to rep for since leaving the other 2, I know that OL support their reps greatly and also make fantastic products so it seems a great idea!!

Also as I'm in the UK I'm quite often online while other members are sleeping due to time zones, this gives me time to Anwser and help out others who are active during those periods.

I have a good knowledge from training, supplements, SARMS and even anabolics, so feel I would be a great asset to the REP team.

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll put my app in as I'm a fan of OL :)

UK (Gloucester)

I'm on here daily, normally 3-4x a day as I use the mobile app.

Not hugely, I prefer to put all my support and advice in one place to manage my time more efficiently and that way I don't forget about people I've spoken to.

I've been a rep for 2x companies in my time here, sadly it didn't work out (no my fault.. We won't go into that though), I've been looking for a company to rep for since leaving the other 2, I know that OL support their reps greatly and also make fantastic products so it seems a great idea!!

Also as I'm in the UK I'm quite often online while other members are sleeping due to time zones, this gives me time to Anwser and help out others who are active during those periods.

I have a good knowledge from training, supplements, SARMS and even anabolics, so feel I would be a great asset to the REP team.

Thanks and good luck to everyone!
another great candidate. This guy has gotten the short end of the stick twice here on AM when it comes to repping.

Would make a great addition to the team..!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
another great candidate. This guy has gotten the short end of the stick twice here on AM when it comes to repping.

Would make a great addition to the team..!
Thanks for the kind words my man!!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
A lot of good looking candidates here!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I could post every day.

The only other forum I am on is Evo.

I'm on here daily and I love to learn about products and their ingredients and helping people. I've been working out for 4-5 years but when I get into things I like I have an addictive personality and I go all in with it, so I have been reading and learning on this industry every day for the past few years. I am knowledgeable in most supplements and steroid use. I love Olympus Labs and their products and I love the idea of Olympus Labs UK. I have just recently started reading a lot more into SARMS, which is one the main focus of OL UK right now.

I would love to rep for OL and I've been wanting to for a while, I just saw this opportunity today. You guys are a great company and I would love to be apart of it. I was going to try and steal Dma378 position when he stepped down but they weren't looking to replace him.. Lol

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I could post every day.

The only other forum I am on is Evo.

I'm on here daily and I love to learn about products and their ingredients and helping people. I've been working out for 4-5 years but when I get into things I like I have an addictive personality and I go all in with it, so I have been reading and learning on this industry every day for the past few years. I am knowledgeable in most supplements and steroid use. I love Olympus Labs and their products and I love the idea of Olympus Labs UK. I have just recently started reading a lot more into SARMS, which is one the main focus of OL UK right now.

I would love to rep for OL and I've been wanting to for a while, I just saw this opportunity today. You guys are a great company and I would love to be apart of it. I was going to try and steal Dma378 position when he stepped down but they weren't looking to replace him.. Lol
Although we are looking to bolster our team atm, to be clear there is no replacing Dma378

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
In my year or so on AM Dma has offered great advice for me on more then one occasion.
Definitely a helpful guy in my book.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd for the apps... My app is in for OL rep in the other thread. Much more familiar with the natty / essentials line but slowly gaining interesting and knowledge on the UK line... Looking into GW and MK677 for personal use

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump this one time

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for more apps

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
My application:

-I am 32 years old and located in Sweden.
-I can post on forum every day, with maybe exceptions for national holidays etc.
-I’m registered at other forums, but AM is my favorite.
-You should pick me because of my interest and knowledge on training, health and health supplements, including pro-hormones, sarms and traditional gear. I’m always keen on learning about new scientific research about supplements, medicine, and so on. I'm a student so I can post every day. I enjoy helping others out, sharing ideas and tips, own experiences etc. I'm a student so I can post every day. I enjoy helping others out, sharing ideas and tips, own experiences etc. I believe you (OL) can benefit from having me as a rep because of my interest and knowledge, and also that I’m located in Europe. I'm also a pretty nice guy =)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's it guys, no more apps. We will announce the new reps early next week! Good luck to everyone that entered!

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
-Location USA, MO
-how often can you post on the AM forum? Daily
-are you active on other forums? Yes many others
-why should we pick you? I'm the best..jk. I'm highly motivated and have a Goal Set. I have 4 State Records and I'm going for #5.. I had 5, but lost it. Time to get it back. I have been reps for companies before. I also work very close with a few all year around. I've tested and provided feedback on products before released. I've done the research, write ups and Reviews. I've been using all sorts of Supplements, PH, SERMs and others since 2000. Hell I remember using Ultimate Orange from 1999.. The OG ****. Not the weak stuff now. Used Ultimate Orange to set the State 200m record in HS.

What makes you the best choice for OL UK? I've not only read about most new products and past products. I have personally used just about everything from Boldione(2001 from Pinnacle).. Then M1T and SD etc... Till now. All these DHEA based ones. I just haven't had my hands on any SARMs yet. I'm sitting perfect Body weight and BF% and about to break some long standing PR's. Perfect time to start a SARM cycle.

I have wrote for AI Sports, LG Sciences, Purus Labs, MGN, Muscle Fortress, NLA, ANS, PharamFreak, HIT and many others.

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
And I just noticed I was too late...pooop

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Sweet Thanks...

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Oooh exciting stuff... And an anxious wait for people who put their apps in :)