Are you a DemiGod or DemiGoddess? Join the OL Team!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have what it takes to ascend Mount Olympus and join the DemiGod Militia?

Olympus Labs is looking for two highly motivated, hard working individuals to join the OL Team!

We are an equal opportunity employer so we welcome all AM DemiGoddesses to apply as well ;)

Please provide the following information:
Location?
How often can you post on the AM forum?
Are you active on other forums?
Why should we pick you to be the next DemiGod or DemiGoddess?

Good Luck!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great opp

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Wow Olympus bringing on demigods and demigoddesses in the UK and USA. Great opportunity for the right people. Good luck to everyone who enters. Interested to see what Olympus has planned. In for support.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd love to see a Demigodess apply... It's too much of a brofest currently! :p

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Ol killing it on this board! Cpl logging opportunities/new items/ new team members!!!! Glad to see you guys doing well!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice opportunity guys

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good time

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good opportunity here. I will be dropping an application once I'm home from work, today.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Game time people!!! Who wants to help lead the Demigod nation?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely interested!

Location? Iowa
How often can you post on the AM forum? Daily, often
Are you active on other forums? Not really
Why should we pick you to be the next DemiGod or DemiGoddess? I've got rep experience on the board so know what to look for and out for as a company. Also my day job is in marketing so I have a firm grasp on how to build awareness for companies. I like the profiles of your products and look forward to the opportunity to spread the love for them and run them all to give my experiences with them as well.

Thanks for the consideration and feel free to message me with any questions.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Olympus Labs is looking for two highly motivated, hard working individuals to join the OL Team!

We are an equal opportunity employer so we welcome all AM DemiGoddesses to apply as well ;)

Location?

Good Luck!
Been waiting for you guys to do this for a long time now!

I post daily, multiple times a day

I am not active on other forums; AM has my full attention. I do have my own social media which I actively post training, diet, and supplement related posts

You should pick me to be the next DemiGod bc I love OL and the entire line and am extremely familiar with it. I love what OL stands for and embodies as a company in terms of quality, efficacy, customer service, and innovation. I rarely apply for rep ops bc I wait until a company I truly agree with and feel
Comfortable repping for is looking. Many OL products are now staples of mine including unleashed, LJ, elim1nate, and conq3ur... Also looking forward to the future with great new products on the horizon! I could continue to ramble and post typical why me, but I think my support and posts Regarding OL products speak for themselves, especially the blood work I provided yesterday on LJ100 :)

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Been waiting for you guys to do this for a long time now!

I post daily, multiple times a day

I am not active on other forums; AM has my full attention. I do have my own social media which I actively post training, diet, and supplement related posts

You should pick me to be the next DemiGod bc I love OL and the entire line and am extremely familiar with it. I love what OL stands for and embodies as a company in terms of quality, efficacy, customer service, and innovation. I rarely apply for rep ops bc I wait until a company I truly agree with and feel
Comfortable repping for is looking. Many OL products are now staples of mine including unleashed, LJ, elim1nate, and conq3ur... Also looking forward to the future with great new products on the horizon! I could continue to ramble and post typical why me, but I think my support and posts Regarding OL products speak for themselves, especially the blood work I provided yesterday on LJ100 :)
That's a good app rt there.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Location? Texas
How often can you post on the AM forum? I am on AM most everyday. With my job though sometimes i am underway and go a couple of days with not being able to post, but other than that i can post each day.
Are you active on other forums? No not really, but do have social media.
Why should we pick you to be the next DemiGod or DemiGoddess? The number one reason i feel like i would be a good fit is because i am great at adapting just like the company. When the PH ban can down OL figured out a way to keep putting out great products. Also fitness is big in my workplace so i feel like i have a extra audience i can hit outside of AM to support the products. Also i have been lifting since before high school and have just rededicated myself to the iron life and feel like becoming a rep for a great company would be a great chapter to add into this stage of my story.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was feeling confident posting in here this morning, but now there are some solid applicants haha. I would hope I get picked, however Nicksox and Ched are both great guys and get my full support for the job.

Location?
-I hail from the land that is known as Connecticut, USA.

-I am on AM everyday, I may not post everyday, but I am always on here reading and learning. Certainly, as a rep for OL, I would make sure I am on here posting everyday.

-I am currently not active on any other forums, but if the position called for me to rep elsewhere, then I would have no problem with that.

-Starting out as a mere mortal, I have walked a long, hard, and exhausting path towards the top of Mt. Olympus to claim my spot amongst the DemiGods and DemiGodess'. I have swung the mighty iron until I have collapsed, I have Conqu3red and ELIM1NATEd many enemies. Unleashed EP1C amounts of furry, fought with the STR3NGTH of 1000 men, and all while remaining in a state of VITAL1TY.

What has helped me in this quest to greatness? Some of the very products I would be repping. Conqu3r has helped me win battles against the nasty enemy known as cardio, while STR3NGTH has helped me crush feeble PR's. Just like Olympus Labs products were forged from the mighty thresholds of Olympus. I currently am, and continue to be forged from the powerful products produced by Olympus Labs!

With Olympus Labs in the picture now, all that is now futile. A new dawn is born, where man can forge his own destiny. I am here to take claim and forge my spot amongst the DemiGods!

Good Luck to all other applicants!

(To the OL team members, if you have any other questions, feel free to PM me)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was feeling confident posting in here this morning, but now there are some solid applicants haha.
Might just have to drop an app in myself to see if it makes you squirm a little bit more. :p

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Might just have to drop an app in myself to see if it makes you squirm a little bit more. :p
Lmao do it up, a little competition never hurt anyone

Idk why I just thought of this, but how's your hand doing?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao do it up, a little competition never hurt anyone

Idk why I just thought of this, but how's your hand doing?
Doing good. Feeling on 2 of the fingers isn't back to normal but have my grip back and not hindered by it at work or anything else.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow!!! What an awesome opportunity! I have let these pass by too many times! I would love to have the chance to rep for such an awesome company!

Location? South Carolina

Almost every day

I am a member of 3-4 other forums. Not super active but could be more active.

OL made such a big impact on my journey over this past year! I want to help encourage others to use their amazing products to take their progress to the next level! I enjoy helping others in any way I can and to be a part of a company with the same passion would be huge!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Location?

Good Luck!
Arizona
Every day on am
Depends on what you call active, but I have accounts on other forums all in good standing
Because I sweat lightning and smell like hades.
Should add, I've been a supporter of ol since before they were on this board, way back

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dan where in CT? Did we have this conversation? Lol

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Doing good. Feeling on 2 of the fingers isn't back to normal but have my grip back and not hindered by it at work or anything else.
That's good that you're back to some sort of normalcy with your hand. I still remember the pictures you posted from the injury, it could have been a lot worse than it was. One of my coworkers father in law did the same thing, except it was a machine that cubes meat.

Dan where in CT? Did we have this conversation? Lol
Haha yeah we did a while back. I'm currently in Stratford, but will be moving to Seymour in September. You're in Fairfield right? I thought you moved to PA?
AntM1564 lives in Milford but we both go to the same gym. The three of us should get a training session in sometime soon.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow!!! What an awesome opportunity! I have let these pass by too many times! I would love to have the chance to rep for such an awesome company!

Location? South Carolina

Almost every day

OL made such a big impact on my journey over this past year! I want to help encourage others to use their amazing products to take their progress to the next level! I enjoy helping others in any way I can and to be a part of a company with the same passion would be huge!!
Olympus Labs

If you're looking for a female rep (DemiGoddess) look no further. Kat's display of hard work and dedication is unmatched. She would be an amazing pick.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha yeah we did a while back. I'm currently in Stratford, but will be moving to Seymour in September. You're in Fairfield right? I thought you moved to PA?
AntM1564 lives in Milford but we both go to the same gym. The three of us should get a training session in sometime soon.
I'm in milford right near Stratford line I usually hit Stratford or milford edge

My pops lives in Seymour. Small World

I moved back from PA in December. Finished up coaching and moved on to other things

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap, so many good candidates!! Says a lot about Olympus

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Location? South Carolina

Almost every day

Uh-oh boys, the gauntlet has not only been dropped, but thrown down now!!
What's that saying, "Up shït creek without a paddle"? Lol!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
chedapalooza is a good knowledgable dude for sure.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
In to see who gets chosen...

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
OL....DAMN LEGIT OPPORTUNITY HERE.

POST FREQUENCY: ALL DAY EVERYDAY. NIGHTS, WEEKENDS, NO PROBLEM (I RUN A FITNESS TECH & SERVICES STARTUP FROM MY HOME OFFICE).

FORUM ACTIVITY: I HAVE MOSTLY BEEN ACTIVE ON AM, BUT I'M ON BB FORUM AS WELL. I'M ALSO PART OF THE ORIGINAL FITRANX SYSTEM GROUP/COMMUNITY.

WHY ME:

1. I'VE BEEN IN THE HEALTH AND FITNESS INDUSTRY FOR OVER 15 YEARS.

2. I HAVE A BACHELORS IN BIOLOGY PRE-MED WITH A SPECIALIZATION IN EXERCISE PHYS. (ALSO WAS THE HEAD LAB TECH FOR MY COLLEGE CAMPUS FOR BIO, CHEM, & GENETICS)

3. I AM A CERTIFIED KICKBOXING INSTRUCTOR (TRAINED & TAUGHT UNDER THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES KICKBOXING ORGANIZATION)

4. BEEN DOING PERSONAL TRAINING FOR OVER 13 YEARS ON AND OFF.

5. I AM THE FOUNDER AND PRESIDENT OF FITGEN, A FITNESS TECHNOLOGY & SERVICES STARTUP THAT COULD OFFER SOME GOOD SYNERGY WITH THE OL PRODUCT LINE IN TERMS OF GETTING IT OUT THERE TO PERSONAL TRAINERS AND CLIENTELE

6. I LOVE THE OL LINE AND STYLE. ONE OF THE FEW COMPANIES I WHOLLY TRUST, AND WOULD BE PROUD TO REPRESENT THE BRAND.

MISC:

I'M NOT AFRAID OF AND UNDERSTAND RESEARCH AND STUDIES (SPENT MY WHOLE UNDERGRAD NECK DEEP IN THEM). I ALSO UNDERSTAND LAB WORK AND CAN DRAW INSIGHTS FROM THE RESEARCH TECHNIQUES USED, AS WELL AS IDENTIFY POTENTIAL FLAWS AND OTHER POINTS THAT SOME MAY MISS.

OTHER THAN THAT, I'M A WORKAHOLIC BECAUSE I LOVE WHAT I DO. IF I CAN HELP SOMEONE ELSE ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS THEN I HAVE ACHIEVED MINE.

THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY, AND GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in milford right near Stratford line I usually hit Stratford or milford edge

My pops lives in Seymour. Small World

I moved back from PA in December. Finished up coaching and moved on to other things
Ah, ok. Yeah man, it is a small world.

Well seeing as Ched and I are practically neighbors, if we both get picked it would make it a lot easier for us to carpool to company picnics and quarterly meetings.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump these early Saturday AM apps, excuse the pun

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OL....DAMN LEGIT OPPORTUNITY HERE.

POST FREQUENCY: ALL DAY EVERYDAY. NIGHTS, WEEKENDS, NO PROBLEM (I RUN A FITNESS TECH & SERVICES STARTUP FROM MY HOME OFFICE).

FORUM ACTIVITY: I HAVE MOSTLY BEEN ACTIVE ON AM, BUT I'M ON BB FORUM AS WELL. I'M ALSO PART OF THE ORIGINAL FITRANX SYSTEM GROUP/COMMUNITY.

WHY ME:

1. I'VE BEEN IN THE HEALTH AND FITNESS INDUSTRY FOR OVER 15 YEARS.

2. I HAVE A BACHELORS IN BIOLOGY PRE-MED WITH A SPECIALIZATION IN EXERCISE PHYS. (ALSO WAS THE HEAD LAB TECH FOR MY COLLEGE CAMPUS FOR BIO, CHEM, & GENETICS)

3. I AM A CERTIFIED KICKBOXING INSTRUCTOR (TRAINED & TAUGHT UNDER THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES KICKBOXING ORGANIZATION)

4. BEEN DOING PERSONAL TRAINING FOR OVER 13 YEARS ON AND OFF.

5. I AM THE FOUNDER AND PRESIDENT OF FITGEN, A FITNESS TECHNOLOGY & SERVICES STARTUP THAT COULD OFFER SOME GOOD SYNERGY WITH THE OL PRODUCT LINE IN TERMS OF GETTING IT OUT THERE TO PERSONAL TRAINERS AND CLIENTELE

6. I LOVE THE OL LINE AND STYLE. ONE OF THE FEW COMPANIES I WHOLLY TRUST, AND WOULD BE PROUD TO REPRESENT THE BRAND.

MISC:

I'M NOT AFRAID OF AND UNDERSTAND RESEARCH AND STUDIES (SPENT MY WHOLE UNDERGRAD NECK DEEP IN THEM). I ALSO UNDERSTAND LAB WORK AND CAN DRAW INSIGHTS FROM THE RESEARCH TECHNIQUES USED, AS WELL AS IDENTIFY POTENTIAL FLAWS AND OTHER POINTS THAT SOME MAY MISS.

OTHER THAN THAT, I'M A WORKAHOLIC BECAUSE I LOVE WHAT I DO. IF I CAN HELP SOMEONE ELSE ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS THEN I HAVE ACHIEVED MINE.

THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY, AND GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
Yea, but why you be yelling dawg?

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
This is a great opportunity...if only I weren't so new to AM! OL is a great company, with great products, and awesome customer service. Whoever gets these spots will be very lucky. I see a few names I fully support!! Good luck ladies ;) and gentlemen!!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yea, but why you be yelling dawg?
lol, I typed that up in Word and when I pasted it over (even using the F3 feature in word to turn it into lower case) it converted it to CAPS for some reason when published.

Plus, I'm super excited for the opportunity :D:D:D:D:D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, I typed that up in Word and when I pasted it over (even using the F3 feature in word to turn it into lower case) it converted it to CAPS for some reason when published.

Plus, I'm super excited for the opportunity :D:D:D:D:D
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437849158.981429.jpg

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
- from Florida , were every one wants to be a Demi god
- I can post on AM daily as I have the app on my phone and am always reading over the forums several times a day , all I seem to do is eat , work , sleep and read this forum haha
- I'm currently not active on any other forum besides AM, why should I when almost all the knowledge I could ever look for I can find here !
- you guys should pick me because from what I've seen over the past 8 months being in the forum OL and now OL UK has had stellar feed back from the AM community so much I decided to preorder and add CARDAR1NE to my sarms cycle and log it unsponsored . I have a pretty good knowledge on OL UK's new product line especially LGD and Osta . I plan to order more products from OL and OL UK regardless if I were to become a rep or not . I already enjoy the people I've met who rep the Company and it seems like it would be right up my alley to rep OL ! Thanks yall . Also here is a link to my current log for those interested to follow and learn more about how OL CARDAR1NE is working for me. Thanks again for the great opportunity I won't disappoint !

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=271094

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Saturday night bump. Let's get some more applicants in here!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
- from Florida , were every one wants to be a Demi god
- I can post on AM daily as I have the app on my phone and am always reading over the forums several times a day , all I seem to do is eat , work , sleep and read this forum haha
- I'm currently not active on any other forum besides AM, why should I when almost all the knowledge I could ever look for I can find here !
- you guys should pick me because from what I've seen over the past 8 months being in the forum OL and now OL UK has had stellar feed back from the AM community so much I decided to preorder and add CARDAR1NE to my sarms cycle and log it unsponsored . I have a pretty good knowledge on OL UK's new product line especially LGD and Osta . I plan to order more products from OL and OL UK regardless if I were to become a rep or not . I already enjoy the people I've met who rep the Company and it seems like it would be right up my alley to rep OL ! Thanks yall . Also here is a link to my current log for those interested to follow and learn more about how OL CARDAR1NE is working for me. Thanks again for the great opportunity I won't disappoint !

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=271094
^^this guy gets my vote. Strong OL supporter and good Anabolic section presence

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I might as well apply for both OL and OL UK..

-how often can you post on the AM forum?
I could post every day.

-are you active on other forums?
The only other forum I am on is Evo.

-why should we pick you? What makes you the best choice for OL UK?
I'm on here daily and I love to learn about products and their ingredients and helping people. I've been working out for 4-5 years but when I get into things I like I have an addictive personality and I go all in with it, so I have been reading and learning on this industry every day for the past few years. I am knowledgeable in most supplements and steroid use. I love Olympus Labs and their products, I have always been incorporating your products since my first cycle a couple years ago.I would love to rep for OL and I've been wanting to for a while now.