A Log UNLEASHED! Olympus Labs EP1C

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs EP1C Unleashed is not your typical (-)/-epicatechin supplement, the enhanced delivery system increases the potency of Unleashed by 200-600%! Read the full write-up here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/267889-q-olympus-labs.html

We have received such amazing feedback on both the Oral and Transdermal versions of EP1C Unleashed we want to spread the gains further. We are looking for loggers for each version. As an added bonus we may just select 1-2 lucky people to log both ;)

Please provide the following information:
Type of exercise (ie. cross fit, strength training, power lifting, etc):
Have you used any -epi supps before:
What you hope to achieve on Unleashed:
Preference for the Oral or TD version:

Good Luck!

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Type of exercise (ie. cross fit, strength training, power lifting, etc): Combination of Hypertrophy style weight training with a focus on the big 3, as well as powerlifting style of training.
Have you used any -epi supps before: No
What you hope to achieve on Unleashed: I'd like to see an increase to my BIG 3. I am just starting(past 3 weeks) to squat and deadlift after a 4 month injury to my knee. I am already back to doing 435x6 on deads and 355 6x10 on deads. This is tough for me because I use to pull 615x3. So my strength is coming back, but If I can use a product that will increase my strength, and help with lean muscle growth that would be huge, epsc for my legs. While injured they lost over and inch and a half. So all in all I would like to try to get back to my original lifting stats and see gain the size back to my legs.
Preference for the Oral or TD version: Oral

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
FL
Crossfit/circuit(also mix in power days)
Have used OL og epic with great success, thinking why I ever stopped.
Would like to see increased endurance, maintain or lower body fat coming off a cut and slowly ramping up calories.
Always prefer Oral, but stacking the 2 sounds like a great opportunity if possible.
Thank you for the opportunity. Excited now, lol.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I've read so many good things about Olympus EP1C. Good luck to anyone who enters. Would love to continue seeing more great things about this. Currently in a PH log but interested in buying this later. In for support.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man someone's getting the dang hookup for sure!!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to give this a shot!!

Type of exercise (ie. cross fit, strength training, power lifting, etc): I am currently running PHAT so could really use this, especially on hypertrophy days.
Have you used any -epi supps before: Yes, and would love to be able to compare.
What you hope to achieve on Unleashed: I'm in a bit of a recomp, want to get from 210 to 205, would like some help with endurance and everything else that comes with it.
Preference for the Oral or TD version: If I had to choose would be the oral, but have never done a TD before so would selfishly like to try out the combo :)
Would be able to update log with at least 5 workouts a week.
Good luck all!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
subbed. its gonna be interesting to see the results of whoever wins.

N

nelradi

Awards
Type of exercise: 6 days a week. Size and strength.
Have you used any -epi supps before: No.
What you hope to achieve on Unleashed: Lean muscle gains as well as an increase in strength.
Preference for the Oral or TD version: Would be willing to try either. I have never tried a transdermal and would not mind trying it.

F

fitfreak1904

Awards
Type of exercise (ie. cross fit, strength training, power lifting, etc): Power lifting/bodybuilding I focus the beginning of my workouts on strenght (chest = flat/incline bench, legs = squats, back = deadlifts, shoulders = overheard press). I have hit 1000 lbs at a 144 bodyweight. Looking to keep getting stronger/maintaining strength while cutting 5-10 lbs.
Have you used any -epi supps before: Yes
What you hope to achieve on Unleashed: Keep my strength on a cut or even get a little stronger. In the past, I've used -epi products and had great results!
Preference for the Oral or TD version: No preference. Never tried a TD but would be open to it.

I log all of my workouts and nutrition to a T. Will be able to post detailed daily updates!

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. Got three additional bottles from 4th of July sale... Not stopping any time soon!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
FIGURES! I just bought a bottle 2 days ago lol! I also bought elim1nate to stack with it as was suggested by one of the workers at Olympus! Looking forward to the ultimate natty stack! Good luck winners!!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bets of luck to the loggers .. i will follow along :)

I will be running epi-plex soon, or id apply .. great opportunity :)

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Got three additional bottles from 4th of July sale... Not stopping any time soon!
And why would you...:doh:

I could see myself living out of my car but still downing Unleashed and lifting tires lo

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump for more apps

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I cannot let an oppurtunity like this pass me by. I am always hearing about how awesome Ep1c Unleashed is, from hubby. Well, maybe it's time for me to find out for myself!! I am also a huge fan of other OL products!

Type of Exercise: 5 day split with concentrations in muscle endurance/hypertrophy with some strength days as well. I also do PiYo 1 day a week.
Have you used -epi supps before: No
What do you hope to achieve on Unleashed: I hope to cut body fat while continuing to gain strength...although I'm eating at a deficit. My strength days are my favorite days in the gym. The feeling of getting stronger isn't something I want to sacrifice while cutting body fat. I know it is common to lose strength while cutting, but hoping Unleashed can help me maintain it!! I'd also like to increase my overall endurance. I believe Unleashed is very capable of helping me achieve both!
Oral or TD: either or both ;)

I am a very detailed logger who updates daily. I give honest & thoroughly reviews, and will do nothing short of the same if I'm lucky enough to get this oppurtunity.

Feel free to check out my other logs, if you'd like....

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/269002-evomuse-fat-blasting.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/270233-yateswifey-gets-alpha.html

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I will be entering as well! Currently finishing up all my non-staple supps so I would be start this with a clean slate to isolate it's effects to the best of my ability.

Type of exercise (ie. cross fit, strength training, power lifting, etc): 5/3/1 boring but big, so powerbuilding?
Have you used any -epi supps before: yes, follidrone
What you hope to achieve on Unleashed: I really want to try out the endurance aspect of this, the 5x10 assistances usually leave me out of breath and drenched in sweat on BBB. I'd be monitoring this mainly by resting between sets (time increase or decrease) as well as overall workout time. Also the other benefits to skin and other panels is very interesting
Preference for the Oral or TD version: Oral, but relatively indifferent

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Age 25
Location New Brunswick Canada
Type of Exercise - Power Building , strength and hypertrophy training.
I have not used any epi products yet
Would love to try epi - I've heard great things and am a huge OL fanboy as you guys know. I am hoping to get more endurance and pumps claimed by epi products. I am on my way to achieving a leaner physique and a 1000 total.

Please give me a shot - I will provide a 10/10 log with workouts, pictures, and multiple updates and may become a life long buyer!

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cannot let an oppurtunity like this pass me by. I am always hearing about how awesome Ep1c Unleashed is, from hubby. Well, maybe it's time for me to find out for myself!! I am also a huge fan of other OL products!

Type of Exercise: 5 day split with concentrations in muscle endurance/hypertrophy with some strength days as well. I also do PiYo 1 day a week.
Have you used -epi supps before: No
What do you hope to achieve on Unleashed: I hope to cut body fat while continuing to gain strength...although I'm eating at a deficit. My strength days are my favorite days in the gym. The feeling of getting stronger isn't something I want to sacrifice while cutting body fat. I know it is common to lose strength while cutting, but hoping Unleashed can help me maintain it!! I'd also like to increase my overall endurance. I believe Unleashed is very capable of helping me achieve both!
Oral or TD: either or both ;)

I am a very detailed logger who updates daily. I give honest & thoroughly reviews, and will do nothing short of the same if I'm lucky enough to get this oppurtunity.

Feel free to check out my other logs, if you'd like....

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/269002-evomuse-fat-blasting.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/270233-yateswifey-gets-alpha.html
Hell yeah! I would love to see some more female feedback on EU.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll probably buy some to try, as my current log would interfere.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some good apps in here!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Even though I have a bottle on order, I will throw an app in, I will get to run the product longer then!!

Type of exercise: crossfit 3-4 days a week which includes strength and power lifting. Training for tough mudder! as well
Have you used any -epi supps before: Yes, I have used Anafuse, and follidrone.
What you hope to achieve on Unleashed: I Want to keep what strength and muscle I have while cutting this year. Currently at 161lbs and shooting for ~155, i usually burn up way too much muscle while cutting..
Preference for the Oral or TD version: I havent used TD yet, but open to try it!

I am currently logging a TD Laxo product, but will be done with that when It is time to run the next product.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Age- 32

Location- STL, MO ( no where near Ferguson so no worries about my gym being burnt down and progress interrupted)

Type of Exercise- a mix of bodybuilding/powerlifting; currently working through a Dorian Yates style routine with several "warm up" sets followed by one set, max effort to failure. I like to throw in rest-pause and drop sets as well.

Used Epi products before- yes; two runs with follidrone. Really enjoyed the strength gains, endurance and pumps from Epi.

What are you hoping to achieve with unleashed? My goal would be to increase my strength and endurance while leaning up a bit. With a baby on the way, I'm really trying to dial in my nutrition and training while I have the time and energy. I think this product can help me reach these goals.

Oral or TD preference- prefer oral but would be very interested in seeing how a TD version worked. Have had good success with TD AI's and fat burners in the past.

Been a few years since I've logged a product and am looking to get back to it. Willing and able to update as often as desired. Non bs, honest feedback logger.

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck all!

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established

Type of exercise (ie. cross fit, strength training, power lifting, etc): body building style (mens physique) using a mix of rest/pause and drop sets.

Have you used any -epi supps before: yes, Magnitropin, Epi 2.0, Follidrone.

What you hope to achieve on Unleashed: Become leaner, while gaining muscle and increasing fullness (big hopes, but its OL after all). Not super concerned with strength gains, but I wouldnt hate getting them ;)

Preference for the Oral or TD version: Transdermal would be my preference if I had to choose one or the other. Would love to run both together though as I see this as the most optimal way to run it to get an acute bolus dose preworkout and a steady stream throughout the day.

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
Type of exercise (ie. cross fit, strength training, power lifting, etc): Physique training - all about aesthetics! lol
Have you used any -epi supps before: Never but have been wanting to try
What you hope to achieve on Unleashed: Get a couple % more lean while maintaining/increasing lbm!
Preference for the Oral or TD version: Oral but not opposed to transdermal!

Looks like an awesome opportunity thanks!

alp.mozart

alp.mozart

Awards

Type of exercise: I am currently running PowerliftingToWin's program and plan to start German Volume Training soon to capitalize on my new strength gains along with the added endurance benefit from EP1C Unleashed!

Have I used any Epi supps before: Not yet.

What I hope to achieve on Unleashed: I am hoping to experience insane pumps and endurance benefits that will translate into strength and size gains in the weight room. I will be in atleast a 500 calorie surplus. I get my bodyfat professionally tested in a BodPod as well as with skin calipers every month, so this may help shed light upon the benefits of Unleashed. I hope to bring my progress one step closer to competing with EP1C Unleashed! If I am selected for this opportunity, I will represent Olympus Labs at my college as well as at any competitions I am at.

Preference for oral or TD: I will gladly run either or both.

I log every workout and daily food intake meticulously and will be more than glad to analyze how this affects my gains. I am going to school to be a doctor and have performed graduate level research on fitness so I am accustomed to monitoring progress with a watchful eye.

Thank you for this blessed opportunity.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Type of exercise Cross fit, Seal fit, Strength
Have you used any -epi supps before: Epi 2.0
What you hope to achieve on Unleashed: I would like to keep the strength increases coming during upcoming PCT
Preference for the Oral or TD version: I bought the TD already, so oral would be a very nice add on.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
so many apps, this is good

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i don't seem to respond to epi the way others do...kind of a shame since others rave about it so much!!!

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i don't seem to respond to epi the way others do...kind of a shame since others rave about it so much!!!
Have u tried the unleashed version tho? I was a non responder to regular -epi products ... Unleashed is magic. Maybe it's spiked ;) I kid.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have u tried the unleashed version tho? I was a non responder to regular -epi products ... Unleashed is magic. Maybe it's spiked ;) I kid.
not worth it to me to take a chance on something i did not respond that well to...lots of people like epi, it just isn't for me.

btw-glad you liked it!!!

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not worth it to me to take a chance on something i did not respond that well to...lots of people like epi, it just isn't for me.

btw-glad you liked it!!!
I understand that point of view entirely. To be honest I was skeptical for The same reason when it first came out (unleashed) so I only bought one bottle... 3 weeks into my run I Purchased two more. Just saying! No pressure. I'm not a rep.... Yet? LOL

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We will select on the weekend so there is still time to get in an app

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Type of exercise: Powerlifting /PowerBuilding
Have you used any -epi supps before: Not for a few years
What you hope to achieve on Unleashed: I'm very close to break some long standing PR's. This would give me the edge to do so. I hold my State PL record in my class for the Bench, Deadlift and Total. My Squat record was bet in Feb. I would like to get it back. I would have to had 50lbs to my squat. I have a weight class to stay in. So I eat pretty clean. Making gains is slow at times this way. it's good to have a Boost.
Preference for the Oral or TD version: Either... Doesn't matter. Never used a TD before.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I understand that point of view entirely. To be honest I was skeptical for The same reason when it first came out (unleashed) so I only bought one bottle... 3 weeks into my run I Purchased two more. Just saying! No pressure. I'm not a rep.... Yet? LOL
good luck, you would make a good rep, imo!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I read this thread title omce or twice and assumed someone had misplaced their log.... but now I see what's going on! Good luck to the contestants :) Sweeeet opportunity right here

Theres a good thing happening in the "supplement deals" sections regarding ep1c unleashed... ;)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
bump

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Application cut-off. We will announce winners after the weekend.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
good luck to all!

A

Awe Knee Mall

Awards
Hello,

I decided to try a myostatin inhibitor because I've read bout how it gets higher when one gets older. I find it harder to make any meaningful gains the longer I've trained and the older I get. So here's my application.

Type of exercise: Bodybuilding 6 day split-full body (two-a-days)

Prior -epi supps: Currently on my first run of EP1C TD

Hope to achieve: I plan to use the TD for three months and would like to stack the oral pre workout for a month to compare how it wffects my workouts and gains. Currently I've had a hard time telling any difference from the TD. After reading the instructions, it suggest stacking both versions to feel the difference during workouts. Ultimately, I would like to add 8 to10 pounds of lean mass by the end of the year.

Preference: Oral version

Thanks for the oppertunity and any consideration.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Hello,

I decided to try a myostatin inhibitor because I've read bout how it gets higher when one gets older. I find it harder to make any meaningful gains the longer I've trained and the older I get. So here's my application.

Type of exercise: Bodybuilding 6 day split-full body (two-a-days)

Prior -epi supps: Currently on my first run of EP1C TD

Hope to achieve: I plan to use the TD for three months and would like to stack the oral pre workout for a month to compare how it wffects my workouts and gains. Currently I've had a hard time telling any difference from the TD. After reading the instructions, it suggest stacking both versions to feel the difference during workouts. Ultimately, I would like to add 8 to10 pounds of lean mass by the end of the year.

Preference: Oral version

Thanks for the oppertunity and any consideration.
Contest is closed man.