Try the purest form of Tongkat Ali (Olympus Labs LJ100Ⓡ) - Log opp

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At Olympus Labs we recently released LJ100Ⓡ, the only patented form of Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma Longifolia Jack). It is a 100:1 extract, the purest form on the market!

You can read the full write-up here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/268615-q-olympus-labs.html
Also, there was a great write-up by Priceplow: https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/lj100

We believe this product is so great that we want to prove it by giving two lucky AM users a chance to log it.

Please provide the following information:
Workout Routine:
What benefits you are most looking forward to from LJ100Ⓡ:

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Kuna Idaho(just outside of Boise) USA

2 a day workouts morning condition and half ass crossfit(its mandatory for football) and "powebuilding"(heavy on main lifts and volume on support) in the after noon.

Recomping and strength benefits the people have been talking about. I think it would be a great addition to my EP1C Unleashed, which i am loving.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ideally we would want this run solo and then we may look at allowing people to "stack" the products

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump for this opportunity. This is the patented, clinically studied form of tongkat ali. If you're looking for lean body mass, optimized testosterone levels, enhanced libido, decreased cortisol and increased strength, then sign up to log LJ100.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Florida
Crossfit/power days
Always enjoy a libido increase, strength, mood boost, extra energy.
I put in for epic unleashed also. Thank you for the opportunity.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I posted my blood work after 6 weeks of this in the FAQ thread. Dropped my SHBG from 48 to 33!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
iam 30 just outside Boston MA . Lifting for mass gain 4 days a week heavy weights light cardio. gains are preferably lean and healthy , i had bloods just the other day would be willing to post bloods pre and post as well . Willing to run this product solo and log every detailed aspect of it since its Olympus Labs iam confident in its power and quality . pick me and you wont be disappointed .

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
What's up OL!

Illinois
High Volume 4 day split, just threw in some HIIT for 10 min at the end of a few workouts as well.

I'd be most interested in the increase in test/free test and sense of well being that accompanies. I've been experimenting with a lot of supps for free test and can give a fair comparison as it relates to this aspect of the product.

To name a few, I've had some success with ZMA, Divanil, and boron for test/free test and can really feel a better sense of overall well being when they are working.

Running LJ solo wouldn't be a problem. I assume pre-workouts and staples are still ok yes?

Good luck everyone!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a EP1C/LJ100 stack would be really interesting as I've been stacking the two preworkout, and i understand not many people who have used ep1c are willing to sacrifice not using it for a log :p

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Workout Routine:

4 Day Split plus 1 day HIIT

Wife says she's looking forward to ALL the great benefits of increasing my Free T. :D

In... Looks Nice!!

Reactions: GNO

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a EP1C/LJ100 stack would be really interesting as I've been stacking the two preworkout, and i understand not many people who have used ep1c are willing to sacrifice not using it for a log :p
Killer combo pre workout

What was your dosing protocol Cheda?
I was dosing 2 caps an hour prior to weights (6 pm workout)
Or
1 cap first thing upon waking, 1 cap prior to cardio session on non weight days

5 days on 2 off (Monday thru Friday)

I noticed my highest libido on Saturdays... Perfect for a night out with the guys picking up girls ;)

Most noticeable was the aggression during weight sessions... Like that angry strength :p

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killer combo pre workout

I was dosing 2 caps an hour prior to weights (6 pm workout)
Or
1 cap first thing upon waking, 1 cap prior to cardio session on non weight days

5 days on 2 off (Monday thru Friday)

I noticed my highest libido on Saturdays... Perfect for a night out with the guys picking up girls ;)

Most noticeable was the aggression during weight sessions... Like that angry strength :p
Oh boy... I think I should got on this and strap in for some rough SEX!
:cop:

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have always responded extremely well to Tongkat Ali. This is very exciting that OL is producing a top quality Tongkat Ali.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Workout Routine:5 days a week monday-friday 2 off Saturday and Sunday
What benefits you are most looking forward to from LJ100Ⓡ: LJ100 will be an EXCELLENT add to my pct .Im on week 5 of Halo-100,Ostar1ne and Cardar1ne and i know that your goodies are the PUREST and most EFFECTIVE on the market.Period.

Reactions: GNO

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established

Workout Routine: HST

1. Libido
2. Increased confidence and well being

alp.mozart

alp.mozart

Awards

Workout routine: Modified German Volume training

Benefits: I look forward to using this patented form of LJ100. I am interested in its efficacy with it's high concentration of active ingredient in relation to other similar products I have ran. I will log meticulously.

Thank you for this opportunity. I would love to try this product or EP1C unleashed or both if possible. I am new to Olympus labs but would love to give their products a log.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We will select on the weekend so there is still time to get in an app

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
If I'm not picked I'll consider ordering some soon.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can use my code below at our website for 30% off

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been intrigued by this as well. Currently on cycle, though. This would be awesome in a PCT stack with Supe3r PCT.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Workout Routine: Typically a 5x5 for my compound lifts, followed by higher rep accessory work to target the muscles that are limiting my compounds.
What benefits you are most looking forward to from LJ100Ⓡ- I'd like to see some of the benefits that we frequently associate with elevated T levels. Motivation, energy, libido, assertiveness, sleep quality, etc. Theres a bit of human data out there on Eurycoma Longifolia and I'd be interested to see how I fare with it.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice ... wat are the servings in mg and how many a day ?
60 caps of 100mg each.

2-3 servings per day, depending on your goals and what else you're taking.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
60 caps of 100mg each.

2-3 servings per day, depending on your goals and what else you're taking.
I want it so bad id stomp on a roofing nail :(
Its in the "yeti stacks" ocs tho , long jack but not as much .

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want it so bad id stomp on a roofing nail :(
Its in the "yeti stacks" ocs tho , long jack but not as much .
LJ100 is the only patented form of Long Jack bud ... the most pure form. This is the one you want ;)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
LJ100 is the only patented form of Long Jack bud ... the most pure form. This is the one you want ;)
Yes indeed.

This is one of those ingredients where the quality of the extract makes a LOT of difference. I've seen people take non LJ100 with results all over the place (mostly poor results).

LJ100 from OL is reasonably priced and you know you're getting whats on the bottle.

touchless21

Awards
  • Established

Workout Routine: Strength training, HIIT

Benefits looking forward to: Increased strength

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
At Olympus Labs we recently released LJ100Ⓡ, the only patented form of Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma Longifolia Jack). It is a 100:1 extract, the purest form on the market!

You can read the full write-up here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/268615-q-olympus-labs.html
Also, there was a great write-up by Priceplow: https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/lj100

We believe this product is so great that we want to prove it by giving two lucky AM users a chance to log it.

Please provide the following information:
Workout Routine:
Brooklyn, ct
5on 2off
It's hard to find a RELIABLE. Source when it comes to supplements. With Olympus labs, I know it's there and I can trust them. This would go along GREAT in my pct but also as a standalone while off cycle. You got me licking my lips!!!!!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Application cut-off. We will announce winners after the weekend.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you to all the applicants for your loyalty and support. There were so many solid applicants it was a difficult decision.

mcc23 Cordeen are the lucky winners - PM me your shipping info.

Look out for more exciting opportunities from Olympus Labs soon as we get ready to UNL3ASH some new EP1C products!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats guys: this is a solid product you won't be disappointed!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
2 great picks good luck winners hope ya logging !!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
CONGRATS mcc23 Cordeen

I know LJ100 is going to treat you both well. Please report back and let me know how things go.

You'll likely feel things kick in fairly soon, but I've seen 2 decent studies show max efficacy at 30 days with nice increases in test as well as reductions in cortisol.

As a bonus, one of those two studies noted a perceived sense of overall well being and reduced stress.

Enjoy!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Thanks to all. Looking forward to it.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys!! Ill definitely follow any logs up on this!!