Olympus Labs wants to pump you up with HYDRO3 - Logging Opp

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Olympus Labs wants to pump you up with HYDRO3 - Logging Opp

The news dropped today on Stack3D on the latest offering from the DemiGods at Olympus Labs.
    Hydro3 keeps things simple with HydroMax and KNO3

Check out the full write-up here:
    HYDRO3 - Olympus Labs will PUMP You Up!

Who wants first to get their pump on???

Please provide the following information:
    Workout Routine:
    Why we should pick you:

Good Luck!
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Workout Routine: Inov8ElitePerformance that changes every 4-8 weeks
    Why to pick?:
    I am honest, detailed, to the point, and provide honest feedback on any product I take. In the offseason I usually stay off stims and like to use non-stimulant based products to help with workout performance and pump. I try to not rely on stims when food is increased and energy will rise. I have tried a few OL products in the past and have been satisfied, so i would like to see what this has to offer. It would also stack very well with what I will be running on here shortly for a log! I do train in a fasted state and fed state from time to time so i could use it in both ways to see what works best and provide honest feedback for the company.
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Workout Routine: Inov8ElitePerformance that changes every 4-8 weeks
    Why to pick?:
    I am honest, detailed, to the point, and provide honest feedback on any product I take. In the offseason I usually stay off stims and like to use non-stimulant based products to help with workout performance and pump. I try to not rely on stims when food is increased and energy will rise. I have tried a few OL products in the past and have been satisfied, so i would like to see what this has to offer. It would also stack very well with what I will be running on here shortly for a log! I do train in a fasted state and fed state from time to time so i could use it in both ways to see what works best and provide honest feedback for the company.
    I knew you would be first ;

4. ^^^ Chef Bob already putting an app in. awesome!!!

can't wait to see feedback on this
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I knew you would be first ;
    You were the one who told me on instagram about this coming up.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

6. Age: 25
    Workout Routine: powerlifting split , bench, dead, squat, accessory day
    Why we should pick you: cuz how many members you got from South Dakota! Just kidding , but pick me because I love this, every single day. And honestly there is no better feeling in the world than breathing heavy, struggling to walk, with a sick ass pump going on after a workout. Could update 3-4 times a week. Would love an opportunity from Olympus, could compared to similar pump products also.
    "Passion trumps everything"

7. 21
    Eureka, CA
    Standard body part split w/ high volume
    I've tried potassium nitrate, and hydro max separately but would love to take them in a single dose. Plus some of my workouts are suffering while on keto��. And I've never used any OL products so I would like to see what you guys got!

8. Quote Originally Posted by YouBet33 View Post
    Workout Routine: powerlifting split , bench, dead, squat, accessory day
    Why we should pick you: cuz how many members you got from South Dakota! Just kidding , but pick me because I love this, every single day. And honestly there is no better feeling in the world than breathing heavy, struggling to walk, with a sick ass pump going on after a workout. Could update 3-4 times a week. Would love an opportunity from Olympus, could compared to similar pump products also.
    Yeah dude! Glycerol and nitrate pumps make my scrawny 85kg frame look like 100kgs haha.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

9. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Nice opp.

I hadn't specifically used HydroMax until just recently and I really like it.
    Throw in an app bud!

10. Looks like a great product. Good luck to everyone who enters. In for support.
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Throw in an app bud!
    There's no way I could test it solo -- I'm too OCD about having certain ingredients preworkout (I also organize my closet by colors, etc. lol).

So no way I'd do you guys justice. Just bumping the thread along for some more good apps and what should be a solid pump product

12. Man this is going to be one hell of a logging opp guys!!!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

13. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Nice opp.

I hadn't specifically used HydroMax until just recently and I really like it.
    At OL we want to give you guys only the best, patented, standardized, and efficacious ingredients. All while providing you with great value and flexibility, like our 240 ct bottles of HYDRO3.

14. Any particular reason why OL opted to go with caps instead of a powder? Just curious...

15. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Any particular reason why OL opted to go with caps instead of a powder? Just curious...
    convenience and versatility. Mixing too many powders can become inconvenient and KNO3 isn't exactly delicious. From a manufacturing perspective, this was a set back as glycerol is very HARD to encapsulate, but for the reasons mentioned, we decided to go with caps.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

16. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    convenience and versatility. Mixing too many powders can become inconvenient and KNO3 isn't exactly delicious. From a manufacturing perspective, this was a set back as glycerol is very HARD to encapsulate, but for the reasons mentioned, we decided to go with caps.
    What? KNO3 doesn't taste like bananas? lol, I can imagine glycerol being difficult to cap as well, but gotcha...
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Glycerol also can harden up fast when exposed to heat and moisture and also is a major reason for small little clumps or left over residue when you mix
    Up a powder. At least it's easier to make in flavor than WPH which is god awful as a raw
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

18. Age:23
    Workout Routine:5 days on monday-friday(1 muscle group a day) 2 off saturday and suday
    Why we should pick you:To be honest im not a huge fan of nitric oxide booster and pump supplements.However since 2013 OL has always amazed me with all the entire line.The ingrediets profile looks great and i will be really honest on my log because as i said i dont trust nitric oxide booster., but i know that OL does THINGS RIGHT and thats why i want to give this a try.I would be very pleased if OL will change my mind about this

19. When can we expect a winner to be picked?
    "Passion trumps everything"

20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Glycerol also can harden up fast when exposed to heat and moisture and also is a major reason for small little clumps or left over residue when you mix
    Up a powder. At least it's easier to make in flavor than WPH which is god awful as a raw
    Have you ever tried noxygen? pretty sure i remember the cap saying "if you arent clumping your not pumping" or somthing like that
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Matthandyo View Post
    Have you ever tried noxygen? pretty sure i remember the cap saying "if you arent clumping your not pumping" or somthing like that
    I have not, but i know Leroy and Alex Hamp (Sponsored Athletes) who play in the band War of Ages, who have taken it, as i train with them when they come home to Erie, and it is pretty clumpy

Glycerol can clump just like BA/Citrulline when exposed to heat and moisture.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I have not, but i know Leroy and Alex Hamp (Sponsored Athletes) who play in the band War of Ages, who have taken it, as i train with them when they come home to Erie, and it is pretty clumpy

Glycerol can clump just like BA/Citrulline when exposed to heat and moisture.
    Nice, i just looked them up. Ill probably adding them to my playlist haha. Yeah i remember literally every scoop for like all 4 tubs I had was basically a stuck together clump, worked very well though
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Me and leroy (Their singer)

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs wants to get you PUMPED!
    By AE14 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 07-22-2014, 08:37 AM
  2. SNS wants to gear you up for the Super Bowl!
    By warbird01 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 02-13-2014, 09:23 AM
  3. It's here to - PUMP YOU UP! - LemonDrop HemaVol
    By StangBanger in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 11:42 AM
  4. GENOMYX wants to pop your cherry ~ 2 PROTOCOL LOGGING OPPS.
    By Smitty77 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 06:06 PM
  5. Replies: 222
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 09:43 PM