Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Workout Routine: Inov8ElitePerformance that changes every 4-8 weeks
Why to pick?:
I am honest, detailed, to the point, and provide honest feedback on any product I take. In the offseason I usually stay off stims and like to use non-stimulant based products to help with workout performance and pump. I try to not rely on stims when food is increased and energy will rise. I have tried a few OL products in the past and have been satisfied, so i would like to see what this has to offer. It would also stack very well with what I will be running on here shortly for a log! I do train in a fasted state and fed state from time to time so i could use it in both ways to see what works best and provide honest feedback for the company.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout Routine: Inov8ElitePerformance that changes every 4-8 weeks
Why to pick?:
I am honest, detailed, to the point, and provide honest feedback on any product I take. In the offseason I usually stay off stims and like to use non-stimulant based products to help with workout performance and pump. I try to not rely on stims when food is increased and energy will rise. I have tried a few OL products in the past and have been satisfied, so i would like to see what this has to offer. It would also stack very well with what I will be running on here shortly for a log! I do train in a fasted state and fed state from time to time so i could use it in both ways to see what works best and provide honest feedback for the company.
I knew you would be first ;

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
^^^ Chef Bob already putting an app in. awesome!!!

can't wait to see feedback on this

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Workout Routine: powerlifting split , bench, dead, squat, accessory day
Why we should pick you: cuz how many members you got from South Dakota! Just kidding , but pick me because I love this, every single day. And honestly there is no better feeling in the world than breathing heavy, struggling to walk, with a sick ass pump going on after a workout. Could update 3-4 times a week. Would love an opportunity from Olympus, could compared to similar pump products also.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Eureka, CA
Standard body part split w/ high volume
I've tried potassium nitrate, and hydro max separately but would love to take them in a single dose. Plus some of my workouts are suffering while on keto��. And I've never used any OL products so I would like to see what you guys got!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Workout Routine: powerlifting split , bench, dead, squat, accessory day
Why we should pick you: cuz how many members you got from South Dakota! Just kidding , but pick me because I love this, every single day. And honestly there is no better feeling in the world than breathing heavy, struggling to walk, with a sick ass pump going on after a workout. Could update 3-4 times a week. Would love an opportunity from Olympus, could compared to similar pump products also.
Yeah dude! Glycerol and nitrate pumps make my scrawny 85kg frame look like 100kgs haha.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice opp.

I hadn't specifically used HydroMax until just recently and I really like it.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Looks like a great product. Good luck to everyone who enters. In for support.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Throw in an app bud!
There's no way I could test it solo -- I'm too OCD about having certain ingredients preworkout (I also organize my closet by colors, etc. lol).

So no way I'd do you guys justice. Just bumping the thread along for some more good apps and what should be a solid pump product :)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man this is going to be one hell of a logging opp guys!!!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice opp.

I hadn't specifically used HydroMax until just recently and I really like it.
At OL we want to give you guys only the best, patented, standardized, and efficacious ingredients. All while providing you with great value and flexibility, like our 240 ct bottles of HYDRO3.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any particular reason why OL opted to go with caps instead of a powder? Just curious...

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any particular reason why OL opted to go with caps instead of a powder? Just curious...
convenience and versatility. Mixing too many powders can become inconvenient and KNO3 isn't exactly delicious. From a manufacturing perspective, this was a set back as glycerol is very HARD to encapsulate, but for the reasons mentioned, we decided to go with caps.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
convenience and versatility. Mixing too many powders can become inconvenient and KNO3 isn't exactly delicious. From a manufacturing perspective, this was a set back as glycerol is very HARD to encapsulate, but for the reasons mentioned, we decided to go with caps.
What? KNO3 doesn't taste like bananas? :doh: lol, I can imagine glycerol being difficult to cap as well, but gotcha...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Glycerol also can harden up fast when exposed to heat and moisture and also is a major reason for small little clumps or left over residue when you mix
Up a powder. At least it's easier to make in flavor than WPH which is god awful as a raw

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Workout Routine:5 days on monday-friday(1 muscle group a day) 2 off saturday and suday
Why we should pick you:To be honest im not a huge fan of nitric oxide booster and pump supplements.However since 2013 OL has always amazed me with all the entire line.The ingrediets profile looks great and i will be really honest on my log because as i said i dont trust nitric oxide booster., but i know that OL does THINGS RIGHT and thats why i want to give this a try.I would be very pleased if OL will change my mind about this ;)

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
When can we expect a winner to be picked?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Glycerol also can harden up fast when exposed to heat and moisture and also is a major reason for small little clumps or left over residue when you mix
Up a powder. At least it's easier to make in flavor than WPH which is god awful as a raw
Have you ever tried noxygen? pretty sure i remember the cap saying "if you arent clumping your not pumping" or somthing like that

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have you ever tried noxygen? pretty sure i remember the cap saying "if you arent clumping your not pumping" or somthing like that
I have not, but i know Leroy and Alex Hamp (Sponsored Athletes) who play in the band War of Ages, who have taken it, as i train with them when they come home to Erie, and it is pretty clumpy

Glycerol can clump just like BA/Citrulline when exposed to heat and moisture.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I have not, but i know Leroy and Alex Hamp (Sponsored Athletes) who play in the band War of Ages, who have taken it, as i train with them when they come home to Erie, and it is pretty clumpy

Glycerol can clump just like BA/Citrulline when exposed to heat and moisture.
Nice, i just looked them up. Ill probably adding them to my playlist haha. Yeah i remember literally every scoop for like all 4 tubs I had was basically a stuck together clump, worked very well though

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Yaaaaaaa" if your not clumping you ain't pumping". I couldn't stop laughing first time I saw that

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Workout Routine: Y3T
Why we should pick you: Dedicated lifter, honest, hardworking, and seasoned/educated supplement user. Most products are becoming over stimmed now and more often than not give me a headache. Love OL products and you guy always bring the heat, so would love to give this a test drive and give my opinion and review on it for others.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for more apps

alp.mozart

alp.mozart

Awards
Hello all!

Workout routine: I am currently transitioning from PowerliftingToWin's program to German Volume Training.

Why you should pick me: I have been strength training for the past few months and I am excited to get my pump on! I have tried countless pump products in the last such as the good ol' hemavol, solo KNO3, glycergrow, NooPump, White Pump, and more. I am interested in trying this unique ingredient profile by OL. I am on the fence for purchasing my next natty cycle of all OL products and would like to get my feet wet with another of their products first to gauge my level of response and the quality of their materials. This product would shine extremely well with a modified German Volume Training type approach. I have under 10% bodyfat so any changes in my body are easy to note. I respond extremely well to pump products but have never tried KNO3 and hydromax at the same time. I will update as frequently as necessary! I have ran glycergrow solo, as well as during an Ara cycle so I am extremely interested in comparing glycerol monostearate' results to the mixability and benefits of this new form of glycerol. If given this opportunity, I will log scientifically and non-biased.

Thank you for this opportunity Olympus Labs!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We will select on the weekend so there is still time to get in an app

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to OL for this opportunity! Some solid apps in here already, but I'll throw one in.

Workout Routine:6 days a week body part split (legs, shoulders/arms, chest/back, legs/shoulders, chest/tri, back/bi, rest)
Why we should pick you: I can provide accurate, honest, and consistent feedback for the product. I have used many other similar pump products (noxygen, pump hd, high volume, vasky, hemavol) and I would enjoy seeing how they compare with HYDRO3. I would be able to post 4-5 times per week and report on how I feel and how the product is working to benefit my training. I keep a very consistent diet and training regimen that would allow me to really feel the effects of the product, as opposed to other variables caused by diet and training inconsistency.

Best of luck to everyone who applied! Pumped to hear who gets selected, no pun intended.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to OL for this opportunity! Some solid apps in here already, but I'll throw one in.

Workout Routine:6 days a week body part split (legs, shoulders/arms, chest/back, legs/shoulders, chest/tri, back/bi, rest)
Why we should pick you: I can provide accurate, honest, and consistent feedback for the product. I have used many other similar pump products (noxygen, pump hd, high volume, vasky, hemavol) and I would enjoy seeing how they compare with HYDRO3. I would be able to post 4-5 times per week and report on how I feel and how the product is working to benefit my training. I keep a very consistent diet and training regimen that would allow me to really feel the effects of the product, as opposed to other variables caused by diet and training inconsistency.

Best of luck to everyone who applied! Pumped to hear who gets selected, no pun intended.
Another CT guy!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Find me another South Dakota guy!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Application cut-off. We will announce winners after the weekend.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get ready for some serious pumps, this stuff is amazing!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
After deciding i am going to resign my app from this for others in here. OL has been generous to me in the past. i want to leave this open for others.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After deciding i am going to resign my app from this for others in here. OL has been generous to me in the past. i want to leave this open for others.
selfless act dude...We will be generous to you in the future too like all our dedicated fans:)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No just being real. I love OL, will always support them, but i want to open this up to others.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I actually have a chance now!