Focused Nutrition Osta Elite log opp

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets see some apps ! Who wants to run this ???

ostaelite.png

ostaelite1 (1).png

The best thing about Osta Elite is the Ostarine as the main ingredient. It contains 25mg Ostarine at 90 capsules, so it is assumed to be very effective in improving the body muscle mass, while burning fats effectively.

This is the latest product from Focused Nutrition that focuses on high quality formulas. Just like other products from this manufacturer, Osta Elite is made through a highly advanced technology that ensures its high quality packaging and pure ingredients.

Osta Elite works more than just ordinary body building supplements. All the ingredients are manufactured specifically to enhance the body performance through a series of workout, for the faster and more effective muscle building process.

Every compound within this supplement has been through a strict quality control and a series of scientific research. Osta Elite is not only safe, but also very effective in maintaining the body condition.

Osta Elite by Focused Nutrition may not be the only bodybuilding supplement, which can be found easily in the market. But it ensures buyers the highest quality ingredients that work best for people with their bodybuilding efforts.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice opp!! Currently logging another product or I'd be throwing in an app.

jose6636

jose6636

Awards
I'd love to have the opportunity to log for you. Been training 5 days a week and have the time for a thorough log. Been hearing good things about your company and Osta!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good!
25mg per cap sounds perfect.
Only need 1 a day.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Marms back in business. Nice to see you back around.

Sickness3641

Awards
I love Ostarine. And would like the opportunity to log for you. I'd be running it solo in a cut cycle. Let me know, I would enjoy this opportunity.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hopefully some of these opportunities exist when I am available !

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Marms is back! I've never run ostarine before and am pretty interested, can this be run solo? Would be during my ongoing recomp

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OTC or something a little stronger
Up to the person and how long they're cycle is. I would say an OTC would be acceptable with a cycle of 4 weeks or less at 25mg.

Personally I like running Tamox. Some OTCs can cost the same.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations !!!

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
I want in on this.. I have a review website and have been writing reviews and running logs for years.

I don't want to post my site and think it's SPAM. But I can PM you if you need it. I'm not running any other logs right now. I have been wanting to run something like this for some time.

I have PH history that started before M1T was even on the Market. I'm a Powerlifter and hold 3 State Records. I even hold a 200m State Record from 1999 that still holds... My Squat record was beat this year. I'm on path to get it back. This is just thing to help me get it.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want in on this.. I have a review website and have been writing reviews and running logs for years.

I don't want to post my site and think it's SPAM. But I can PM you if you need it. I'm not running any other logs right now. I have been wanting to run something like this for some time.

I have PH history that started before M1T was even on the Market. I'm a Powerlifter and hold 3 State Records. I even hold a 200m State Record from 1999 that still holds... My Squat record was beat this year. I'm on path to get it back. This is just thing to help me get it.
I PM'd ya back we can talk.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Pm sent

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got it thanks...package still not in USPS systems...so just waiting...
Log link please

Tracking sent

PM'd back

Crbranha

Crbranha

Awards
I'd love to run this! I will be running Primeval Labs Erosion (50mg arimistane), so running ostarine with this would be a great cycle! I'm currently cutting in prep for a physique show. I'd log each day and report any new feelings, sides, strength increases, etc. I've never taken a SARM before, so I'd be able to give a good, honest review.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
If your taking apps I would love to try it. I have no experience with this product but hear great things, used every ph in the book so I am experienced with them.
Stats
Age 32 been lifting since I was 16
Weight 280
Height 6"4
Train 4 days a week with a mix of body building and cross fit. We'll give a detailed log with photos thanks and god bless

liviet

liviet

Awards
This would be nice. I have a USAPL meet in November and was wanting to try some Osta...other people said it worked well to keep strength while on a cut. And I have to cut about 10 lbs to get to my weight class, lol.