Mind and Muscle is Looking for 8 MORE LOGGERS!!! Liquid Labs New PH!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Ok so we must be crazy! Mind and Muscle is looking for 8 More Loggers! Yes thats right 8 More!

LL-A-DEX-300x300.png

Supplement Facts
Liquid-Labs-A-Dex-Supplement-Facts-173x300.jpg

Many steroid users buy black market Arimidex and Letrozole (Femara) to ward off the effects of estrogen on cycle and boost their testosterone post cycle (PCT). These two powerful drugs, have some serious side effects that make them less than perfect for men who are looking to grow.

Arimidex is an aromatase inhibitor, which means it stops the conversion of Testosterone to estrogen. This boosts testosterone levels and reduces estrogen. Arimidex also may upregulate the aromatase enzyme which could cause an estrogen crash when you come off of it.
Letrozole (Femara) is a powerful breast cancer drug that blocks estrogen at the receptor. It can boost testosterone as well and is used on cycle to block gyno. Unfortunately Letro can block IGF-1 which is a very important growth factor for muscle.
Liquid Labs A-Dex uses 3,5-Diene, which is a naturally occurring hormone that does the work of both Arimidex and Letrozole. It blocks the conversion of testosterone to estrogen and also blocks estrogen at the receptor, which makes it a killer ingredient for on cycle estrogen protection and/or post cycle therapy (boosting natural testosterone production).
In addition to 3,5 diene,Liquid Labs A-Dex uses 7,8 Benzoflavone, which is a natural ingredient that also reduces the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
These two ingredients giveLiquid Labs A-Dex the punch to be even better than grey market Letrozole and Arimidex.

LiquidLabs_MA-01-01-300x300.jpg

Supplement Facts
LiquidLabs_Ma-Nutrition.jpg

Masteron is a prized anabolic steroid by many of the top pro’s because it helps them cut up and shed water, all while boosting strength.

Much of the masteron on the market is “fake” or “bunk” gear. Nothing is worse than plunking down $180 dollars to some “steroid dealer” in the gym, only to find out a few weeks into your cycle that it’s bunk and fake. Don’t believe it doesn’t happen my friends because it happens all the time. Sadly, steroid dealers don’t give refunds!

Liquid Labs Ma is what you need to get shredded like the top pros. It makes your muscles diamond hard and your skin paper thin. Ma is the closest legal prohormone equivalent to masteron, which is used to get super lean before a show or a cut cycle along with Wi, Pr, and Tr, the Liquid labs prohormone analogs for Winstrol, Primo, and Trenbolone.

Liquid Labs Ma has special properties that aren’t dominant with Te or testosterone:

*Liquid Labs Ma makes you stronger

*Liquid Labs Ma burns fat directly at the fat cell

*Liquid Labs Ma inhibits the aromatase enzyme, like arimidex or letrozole. This helps prevent gyno when added to a wet cycle

*Liquid Labs Ma makes you more alert

*Liquid Labs Ma may cause hair loss in 50% of men, the men who are going to lose your hair anyway,

*Liquid Labs Ma may cause shutdown so make sure you have PCT ready.
Like any steroid or prohormone, Liquid Labs Ma can shut down your natural production, so it’s wise to use something like Rise and Swell for PCT (many people use it on cycle too to keep their test levels high).

LiquidLabs_Tr-01-300x300.jpg

Supplement Facts
LiquidLabs_Tr-Nutrition.jpg

Trenbolone is an illegal anabolic steroid that is called “The Nectar of The Gods” by many in the illegal underground. Unfortunately, much of it on the market is fake or seriously underdosed.

Nothing is worse than hearing about a friend who spent his last dime on a Tren cycle only to find out a week into it that he got bunk gear! The losses are horrific!
There’s the money of course. Tren is expensive and needs to be dosed every other day via injection (which is horrible). Also, all of the extra food needed to really make a steroid cycle work.
There’s the time wasted in the gym which is terrible since many guys have a goal or date in mind to end their cycle, whether its a contest or an event (like spring break).
Finally, there is the wasted mental energy planning everything and the fear of injecting yourself with a needle every other day. Also, Tren, if you are lucky enough to get it, starts to wear on you mentally in a few weeks, causing mood swings and depression.
THERE IS A BETTER ALTERNATIVE
Tr from Liquid Labs combines the absolutely best and most pure prohormone that is similar in effects to Tren (a sane cycle) without all of the negative side effects.
Liquid Labs Tr promotes lean mass and nutrient partitioning like Tren, without the nasty side effects and the painful injections. Liquid Labs Tr is suspended in oil like the injectable, but works through the lymphatic system to give clean gains and almost no side effects.
Liquid Labs Tr is vastly different to any other prohormone because it won’t bind to the traditional receptors (ER,PR,AR) yet still causes muscle growth.
For a clean alternative to a sane Trenbolone cycle, Liquid Labs Tr is the perfect replacement that won’t land you in jail, the poor house or the hospital. At around the same price (50-60 per vial of Tren) you can take two doses a day or double up to four doses a day for hard core gains.

LiquidLabs_Wi-01-300x300.jpg

Supplement Facts
LiquidLabs_Wi-Nutrition.jpg

Liquid Labs Wi is the closest legal prohormone to Winstrol. Winstrol is a famous cutting oral used by bodybuilders to maintain their mass while carving off fat with the added benefit of increased strength. It’s this increased strength that is key to preserving your muscle, you have to lift the same weight for the same reps or better while cutting than you did in the offseason or you lose muscle.

Winstrol is unique because it doesn’t cause anger or aggression on a cycle and Liquid Labs Wi is very similar in its effects.

Much of the “Winny” on the market is bad news. Nothing is worse than plunking down $180 dollars to some “steroid dealer” in the gym, only to find out a few weeks into your cycle that it’s bunk and fake. Don’t believe it doesn’t happen my friends because it happens all the time. Sadly, steroid dealers don’t give refunds either!

Many of you have heard that winstrol causes joint pain? Not Liquid Labs Wi. Winstrol has the special ability to stop cortisol from being released from the adrenal cortex. Liquid Labs Wi does not have this problem, it blocks cortisol from binding to muscle eating it away, but not from binding to the joints and reducing the inflammation from hard lifting! This makes it better in theory since you’re dodging the bullet on the worst side effect of winstrol.

Winstrol has been known to cause hair loss in about 50% of men, the same 50% that were going to lose their hair any way, but Liquid Labs Wi is dosed appropriately enough that a 4 or 8 week cut cycle will cause minimal hair loss if any, even if you’re the genetically predisposed 50%.

And after your 4 or 8 week cut with Liquid Labs Wi you may benefit using Rise and Swell post cycle for 4 weeks. This returns any loss of natural testosterone back to normal or above!

We are looking for 2 active AM members to log these for each product.

Requirements

Minimum of 200 posts

At Least Weekly updates

Weekly update photos a huge plus.

Product must be logged in its entirety and user must not be using other products that will interfere with the results.

No PCT products will be provide but can be found HERE

US ONLY

Put you app in! Lets keep this fun. Post a Pic of your favorite Actor/Actress in their best role!

Good Lucks Guys!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Reserved for winners and links to logs

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys are crazy!! Another sweet promo. Bad timing on my part or id be all over this one.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Wow!! Whoever is selling this product as an AI really should stop calling Letrozole (tamoxifen). They are 2 different drugs and really makes me wonder about whoever is writing this stuff.... Just wow
A friendly PM would have been helpful...

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Dude, I was totally wondering about that. Was hoping it was a typo.
Thought I was missing something there for a sec.
Yes. This is a typo

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Dude, I was totally wondering about that. Was hoping it was a typo.
Thought I was missing something there for a sec.
Fixed

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love your guys promos man!
Some day I'll throw in an app :)
No doubt, did you see the stack promo they have going on?? That's rediculous lol Somebody def in for a nice run

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I saw them. I'm so jelly. So many cool things comming from Mind and Muscle latley.
Nice job guys.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Yes I saw them. I'm so jelly. So many cool things comming from Mind and Muscle latley.
Nice job guys.
Much more to come in the future. We are a bunch of mad scientist's over here

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Much more to come in the future. We are a bunch of mad scientist's over here
Not really looking at the nomenclature compared to your write ups of the compound it is supposed to be like is......not cool....to be kind.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Not really looking at the nomenclature compared to your write ups of the compound it is supposed to be like is......not cool....to be kind.

Yes we are Mind and Muscle. We received so many questions on a daily basis of what PH is more like "insert said gear compound" so when we launched this line we decided to give the majority what they were asking for. Products that work similar if not as well as gear. It's best not to over complicate these things as most of the customer base doesn't remotely understand the scientific nature. Although we can still provided that for those who crave it.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Bump for Apps!

P

ProZachUSAF

Awards
I don't have two hundred posts yet but I do have a log up with another companies sarm--I have my own real Adex, but id be willing to try yours out and post a final review of it--I don't really see how you can log it, it either works or doesn't.

I have about three years of experience with this compound and can tell if it is working.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Bump for apps. If you don't want to apply you can still have some fun. Post up your favorite actor/actress in their best role.

Here is mine

PAtch.jpg

P

ProZachUSAF

Awards
Let's agree to disagree haha. A beautiful mind was an awesome movie though

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Ok guys bump for more apps. I need 8 loggers. I have to get this stuff out!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log!! I am a big Scifi nerd- so I pick Richard Dean Anderson in Stargate movies he did!!

63565.jpg

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Nice and points for originality!

P

ProZachUSAF

Awards
Yeah that's a cool pic, great movie!
Actually I could log the adex for a post cycle therapy i'll use along side my normals.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
That ok. Unfortunately I'm shutting this op down due to unforeseen circumstances. Be on the lookout for future opportunities! Thanks again

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Curses!! LOL. Hope everything is OK.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Hope all is good over at M&M and we see another promo like this in the near future