Performax Labs Create Your Stack Promo (Logging Opp - GET IN HERE!!)

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Come one, come all!!

I am proud to present you with the Performax Labs Stack Loggging Opportunity! In this promo you will have the opportunity to select two Performax Labs products (this can be any combination - including 2 of the same product)

HOW DO I ENTER?

- Simple! Tell us what stack you would like to run and how it would benefit you in hitting your goals :D

WHAT'RE THE REQUIREMENTS?

- 250+ Posts (exceptions may be made)
- Positive Rep :D
- Agree to Log (4+ Updates/Week)
- US Only/18+
- Before/Afters?

WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?

AlphaMax-Rendering-150dpi-2.png
alpha-label.png

AlphaMax

OxyMax-XT-Rendering-150dpi-2.png
OxyMax-Supp-Facts.png

OxyMax

CreMax-Rendering-150dpi-21.png
pc-cremax-3.jpg

CreMax

HyperMax Rendering (150dpi).png
hypermaxlabel (1).png

HyperMax

We will be selecting TWO winners!! Good luck!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested in this..probably either alphamax and oxymax xt or alphamax and cremax hmmmmm or 2 bottles of alphamax...too many choices!

Edit: Nvr mind sorry..ended up purchasing products that would conflict with review

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Such an awesome opportunity here!

I am currently ending my cutting diet and transitioning into a lean bulk/recomp. I've used Alphamax once in the past and absolutely loved it. Here are my current stats:

Height: 6'-2"
Weight: 185 pounds
Estimated %BF: 8-10%

Diet scheduled when I begin: 2750 on training days. 2250 on rest days. Carb cycling throughout the week, utilizing high carb days on my lagging body parts (shoulder/arm days and leg day)
Training program: 5 day training split with 1 additional day for HIIT/conditioning work. 1 day per week of complete rest.

This would be my dream stack for my lean bulk:

Alphamax - mainly to help with gaining muscle. I really like this blend of ingredients. I think the inclusion of Mucana Pruriens, Armistane, and Forskolin will really help me with to grow while continuing to stay lean.
Oxymax - to utilize the 'feel good' blend that'll help me grind through low carb days. I think that the profile of this product would be perfect for my goals too. The a-yohimbine, higenamine, and forskolin would all be very beneficial to helping me stay lean while staying in a small caloric surplus to make some quality lean gains.
Hypermax - to get me amped up for my workouts. I've really wanted to try this product out, I've read great reviews. I think the inclusion of agmatine and GMS will help me to stay feeling and looking full all day long.

I think these three products, with my intense training regimen and strict diet, would yield some killer results!

-I agree to log 4 or more times per week, keeping everyone updated on my diet and training.
-Before and Afters ;)

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Wow great opportunity! Good luck to those who enter. In for support and to see the stacks people choose. Personally if it were me I'll just say I'd go with CreMax and HyperMax. But that would be me. Again just want to see what others choose for their stack and to see their logs.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I am currently ending my cutting diet and transitioning into a lean bulk/recomp. I've used Alphamax once in the past and absolutely loved it. Here are my current stats:

Diet scheduled when I begin: 2750 on training days. 2250 on rest days. Carb cycling throughout the week, utilizing high carb days on my lagging body parts (shoulder/arm days and leg day)
Training program: 5 day training split with 1 additional day for HIIT/conditioning work. 1 day per week of complete rest.

Alphamax - mainly to help with gaining muscle. I really like this blend of ingredients. I think the inclusion of Mucana Pruriens, Armistane, and Forskolin will really help me with to grow while continuing to stay lean.
Oxymax - to utilize the 'feel good' blend that'll help me grind through low carb days. I think that the profile of this product would be perfect for my goals too. The a-yohimbine, higenamine, and forskolin would all be very beneficial to helping me stay lean while staying in a small caloric surplus to make some quality lean gains.
Hypermax - to get me amped up for my workouts. I've really wanted to try this product out, I've read great reviews. I think the inclusion of agmatine and GMS will help me to stay feeling and looking full all day long.

I think these three products, with my intense training regimen and strict diet, would yield some killer results!

-I agree to log 4 or more times per week, keeping everyone updated on my diet and training.
-Before and Afters ;)
Good logger right here ^^^

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Solid opportunity for sure!

I likely don't qualify do to post count...but....

I'd love to run 2 AlphaMax back to back or 1 AlphaMax and 1 HyperMax. I've had good success with supps that boost both test and free test in the past and the added Forskolin is killer. Would be a perfect combo for my recomp.

Before/after pics are no prob, neither is keeping a good log.

Good luck everyone!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How long on the new GDA?
i would stack that with AlphaMax for a sick bulking log....
Thoughts?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
alphamax and oxymax would be a very good combo, imo!!!

nothing like doubling up on forskolin!!!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
How long on the new GDA?
i would stack that with AlphaMax for a sick bulking log....
Thoughts?
Adizzle knows about the GDA status so far. Last I heard things are being sourced. I got you once it is released though

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards

-Before and Afters ;)
Good app, playa... Sadly this promo is for only 2 PL products not three...

Unless of course you decided on purchasing a third in :D just keep that in mind that you'll have to pick between the three

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great opportunity here. One can create an epic fatloss stack, a nice recomp stack, recovery stack, etc.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great opportunity here. One can create an epic fatloss stack, a nice recomp stack, recovery stack, etc.
i have tried both alphamax and oxymax separately and i believe they would be an outstanding compliment to each other, a lot of compatibility, imo.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Good app, playa... Sadly this promo is for only 2 PL products not three...

Unless of course you decided on purchasing a third in :D just keep that in mind that you'll have to pick between the three
Thanks man! Apparently I got too excited haha. I would choose to run Alphamax and Oxymax together then. Those two would be of the most benefit for my goals. I'll consider picking up the Hypermax on my own dime as well

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to mention something that is not in the OP. There will not be 1 winner, but 2. We will have two loggers that can pick their own stack.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
250+ Posts (exceptions may be made)-- new to this site , but long time BB.com poster
- Positive Rep YES
- Agree to Log (4+ Updates/Week)- YES
- US Only/18+ YES
- Before/Afters?YES

I have recently just come back to training legs and deadlifting after 15 weeks of with an MCL sprain. I think Alpha max and Cremax would be perfect to help me reach my goals(to gain back my strength) I was squatting 405x4 benching 335x2 and deadlifting 615x3 all at 199lbs in the begining of april. During some work related combat training, I hurt my knee, was out of work for a month. Came back had my first deadlift session 2 weeks ago, and my first leg session yesterday(humbling 135 5sets of 10)
I think this would be good as I track all my macros down to the last one, my training will be on point because I want to regain strength. This would work great! Thanks
Jared

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
250+ Posts (exceptions may be made)-- new to this site , but long time BB.com poster
- Positive Rep YES
- US Only/18+ YES
- Before/Afters?YES

I have recently just come back to training legs and deadlifting after 15 weeks of with an MCL sprain. I think Alpha max and Cremax would be perfect to help me reach my goals(to gain back my strength) I was squatting 405x4 benching 335x2 and deadlifting 615x3 all at 199lbs in the begining of april. During some work related combat training, I hurt my knee, was out of work for a month. Came back had my first deadlift session 2 weeks ago, and my first leg session yesterday(humbling 135 5sets of 10)
I think this would be good as I track all my macros down to the last one, my training will be on point because I want to regain strength. This would work great! Thanks
Jared
Good app, brah!! Some strong lifts, sucks to hear about an injury like that :(

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would personally go for Alpha and Oxy, potent combo to look good for the honeys......oh wait...never mind

I already work for this great company!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
- Positive Rep YES
- US Only/18+ YES
- Before/Afters?YES

Jared

This guy is a great logger, trains hard, and have followd him for years on another forum. Highly suggest Jared.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nothing better than people referring others

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
This guy is a great logger, trains hard, and have followd him for years on another forum. Highly suggest Jared.

Thanks for the kind words Bob, guys like you inspire me here on the forums to train hard, and always keep learning more and more about, training/nutrition and supplementation!
This is a true ONLINE forum member who should be running his own forums, he helps so many people and provides so much info. If he wanted to he can be great prep coach no doubt about it. At the very least full time write/informant of valuable info for these websites

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the kind words Bob, guys like you inspire me here on the forums to train hard, and always keep learning more and more about, training/nutrition and supplementation!
This is a true ONLINE forum member who should be running his own forums, he helps so many people and provides so much info. If he wanted to he can be great prep coach no doubt about it. At the very least full time write/informant of valuable info for these websites
In the works At the moment brother :)

Thank you for the kind words, but you would be the best person on here even with your low post count.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
In the works At the moment brother :)

Thank you for the kind words, but you would be the best person on here even with your low post count.
Ooooh, get a room!! :p

Jk brahs.. If you're looking for a first potential client, shoot me a DM Bob - trying to compete in Oct

Back on topic, let's see some more appys brahs! Great opportunity here

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In! This is a great promo.

Can't wait to see what the winners pick.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
What a great opportunity :D Super jealous for real. absolutely love your guys product line!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sunday bump.

Lets see some more apps. This cannot be any easier and YOU get to choose your products!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
I would be ALLLLL over this but I do not know if I can being a rep...

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Yeah man, this isn't bb.com

Reps can apply

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Alright looks like im in :D

Age 22
Height 6ft
weight 225
BF% 14

About me: Currently looking to recomp until the end of august and then I will be starting a slow lean bulk hoping to pack on some good strength as well as some size! Hoping to be about 240 by the time October rolls around!

Products I'd like to log 1 bottle of Alphamax and 1 bottle of Oxymax: The reason I choose these two are simple. Ive used Alphamax with great success and I have my own bottle (well 2) that I would be able to add into the mix when I am done with the logging bottle! Also ive read great reviews about OxyMax and I love the ingredients in it. Im usually pretty skeptical about fat burners because all I feel is a thermogenic effect but The ingredients in this are actually very solid!

---also a side note, when your GDA is released I will pick a couple up and I could do a 2-3 month Performax supplement log branching off of the sponsored one :D

I will be updating everyday actually probably posting multiple times a day while at work and at night. Pics will be included once I hit that 1000 post count (Ill be able to embed)

I have logged for a company on here as well as created my own log that I kept up with for 2 months and saw some good gains while using the products ive logged. I also have some reviews on here and would be more than happy to do a review at the end of the log as well!

Goal in mind: to get as freaky big and strong as possible while staying lean, if I looked like Multivitamin I'd be ecstatic. So that is pretty much the end goal (obvi a couple years from now)

Any other questions about me just ask! Id love the opportunity!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
some good apps in here!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not kissing a$s here but everytime I see your profile pic I smile a little bit. idk why that's so funny to me.
Hey man, no need to a$$ kiss. I take bribes, I'll send you my PayPal info. Lmao

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright looks like im in :D

Age 22
Height 6ft
weight 225
BF% 14

About me: Currently looking to recomp until the end of august and then I will be starting a slow lean bulk hoping to pack on some good strength as well as some size! Hoping to be about 240 by the time October rolls around!

Products I'd like to log 1 bottle of Alphamax and 1 bottle of Oxymax: The reason I choose these two are simple. Ive used Alphamax with great success and I have my own bottle (well 2) that I would be able to add into the mix when I am done with the logging bottle! Also ive read great reviews about OxyMax and I love the ingredients in it. Im usually pretty skeptical about fat burners because all I feel is a thermogenic effect but The ingredients in this are actually very solid!

---also a side note, when your GDA is released I will pick a couple up and I could do a 2-3 month Performax supplement log branching off of the sponsored one :D

I will be updating everyday actually probably posting multiple times a day while at work and at night. Pics will be included once I hit that 1000 post count (Ill be able to embed)

I have logged for a company on here as well as created my own log that I kept up with for 2 months and saw some good gains while using the products ive logged. I also have some reviews on here and would be more than happy to do a review at the end of the log as well!

Goal in mind: to get as freaky big and strong as possible while staying lean, if I looked like Multivitamin I'd be ecstatic. So that is pretty much the end goal (obvi a couple years from now)

Any other questions about me just ask! Id love the opportunity!
Nice looking app, thank you for your support

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Starting to wind down, don't delay. Still time to look good for the rest of the summer

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
I do have a performax related question though which will assist in the bumps :D

How long can alphamax be run continuously. Only issue i forsee is the fact that arimistane should only be used for 8 weeks but would 12 straight be too long..?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

How long can alphamax be run continuously. Only issue i forsee is the fact that arimistane should only be used for 8 weeks but would 12 straight be too long..?
Like you mentioned, the arimistane should be ran 8 weeks.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards

Yes, it's recommended only to run 8 weeks based on arim. I can tell you myself tho, I have ran 50mg arim for 12-13 weeks np. But I'm sure there are a lot of factors

Obviously I cannot recommend you to run product longer than that. But if you're all good, experiment. People run a lot more harsher stuff, stacked with other stuff for just as long if not longer... lol

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Like you mentioned, the arimistane should be ran 8 weeks.
Yes, it's recommended only to run 8 weeks based on arim. I can tell you myself tho, I have ran 50mg arim for 12-13 weeks np. But I'm sure there are a lot of factors

Obviously I cannot recommend you to run product longer than that. But if you're all good, experiment. People run a lot more harsher stuff, stacked with other stuff for just as long if not longer... lol
Just figured Id bump with some curiosity. I got 2 bottles at home currently and my 8 weeks off of alphamax would be this coming week (run it 8 weeks off 8 on year round :D) So IF I were to win I just guess id have an extra bottle laying around for the future!