MindAndMuscle – Liquid Labs Prohormone Transformation Loggers Wanted

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

We’re looking for 3 sponsored loggers to publicly log their transformations using our Liquid Labs line. These are some of the best prohormones on the market currently, and we’re very proud of this lineup.

Up for grabs if your choice of:

Liquid Labs Basic Mass Stack
Revised-LL-Basic-Mass-300x300.png

Liquid Labs Te – legal prohormone to Testosterone. This is the core of the mass stack, need I say more?
Liquid Labs Eq - legal prohormone to Equipoise (aka Boldenone). A wet anabolic that eases joint pain, increases hunger, and provides lean gains.
Liquid Labs Pr – legal prohormone to 1-Testosterone.
Liquid Labs A-Dex - perfect for OCT PCT. A-dex consists of 3,5-Diene (which blocks the conversion of testosterone to estrogen and also blocks estrogen at the receptor) and 7,8 Benzoflavone (which reduces the conversion from testosterone to estrogen.)

Liquid Labs Basic Cut Stack
Revised-LL-Basic-Cut-300x300.png

Liquid Labs Tr – legal prohormone that produces effects similar to that of Tren without the negative side effects.
Liquid Labs Pr – legal prohormone to 1-Testosterone.
Liquid Labs Wi – legal prohormone to WInstrol.
Liquid Labs A-Dex - perfect for OCT PCT. A-dex consists of 3,5-Diene (which blocks the conversion of testosterone to estrogen and also blocks estrogen at the receptor) and 7,8 Benzoflavone (which reduces the conversion from testosterone to estrogen.)

Requiremenets For Acceptance:
  • Must provide before and after transformation pictures (at a minimum)
  • We’d love to see some review videos or videos during your workouts
  • Let us know which Liquid Labs stack you'd like
  • Regular poster at AnabolicMinds.com
  • USA applicants only
  • Bonus: it’s summertime, show us a hot fitness chick with your application

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Quick question. If we were chosen for the last logging chance could we switch to this one since our products still haven't shipped out

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Quick question. If we were chosen for the last logging chance could we switch to this one since our products still haven't shipped out
At this time, if you were chosen for a different Mind And Muscle log, you'll need to stick with that one. It can make things complicated if we allow people to change opportunities, etc. I'm sure you'll love the product you were selected for though either way.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
No problem what so ever just figured it asked since this was a stack. But I am still looking forward to the product either way

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice!! Another Liquid Labs promo by Mind and Muscle :)
Folks are gonna be huge.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, I'm already in line to log a PH from you guys, that means I can log this, a fatloss product from another company, and a pre workout, right? :p

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Good luck to the applicants.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Very nice!! Another Liquid Labs promo by Mind and Muscle :)
Folks are gonna be huge.
Oh yes they will :) I'm expecting people to see great results with either of these stacks.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, I'm already in line to log a PH from you guys, that means I can log this, a fatloss product from another company, and a pre workout, right? :p

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Good luck to the applicants.
And that's why when it was brought to our attention that this was going on and has become a ridiculous issue we ended our relationship with that rep. Which prompted the poster in question to put themselves on the ban list on other sites.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Here we go with a sweeeet opportunity to make those muscles grow and pop. This is no joke! Throw your app in now

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Come on guys lets get this rolling. Here is my favorite fit chick!

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1436835114.827501.jpg

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log your basic cut stack. In the middle of cutting but have been off almost all supps except some protein for over a month. Only recently have been a regular poster but wouldn't want to disappoint!

Attachments not working on my mobile :(

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I would love the logging opportunity for the Liquid Labs Basic Cut Stack

Stats:
weight: 235lb ..BF 12%.. height: 6'2

Current Training Program:
Monday: Chest/abs/cardio
Tuesday: Back/cardio
Wednesday:Bi's/Tris/cardio
Thursday: Shoulders/abs/cardio
Friday: Legs
Saturday:cardio

Current Goals: Getting shredded and hoping to dip much less than 10% BF

Current Supplements Being Used: Multi vitamin, fish oil, ultimate whey

I have previous experience with multiple ph/designer runs including tren, epistane, sd, max lmg, stano, og phera, trest, 11-oxo, halo, and dmz. I have logged Super Mandro recently and made some remarkable changes in what I set out to do (increasing pec development) along with increasing the forum member's interest in the product I reviewed.

I am really interested in logging a stack of compounds to see what it is made of as far as results. I typically respond very well to many of the compounds out there. I have been on the forum for a while now and previously under another account as well. If selected for this product I would be more than willing to update multiple times a week with regards to my training, diet, supplement related positives/negatives (if any) and would give my most honest opinion of how it is going. Since being on this forum I have went from a lean 180lbs to a max of 260lbs at 14%bf on a bulk with supplementation. I love how this cutting stack is looking and if I could possibly find a great substitute to tren, which has a special place in my heart, I would love to give it a hell forged run with regards to fat loss for you guys! I have recently picked up a decent camera and would really like to get some vids going in the future here. I will literally bust my rear for this goal, and would love to log the cutting cycle whilst appreciating the opportunity to the fullest degree.

As always, thank you for your time and consideration everyone
_Iron
:wavey:

images.jpg

Attachments

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Thanks TexasLifter89, really looking forward to hopefully putting together a super thorough log for you guys!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Check out this amazing opportunity! Put your application in today

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Time for a fighting chick. Nothing like a beautiful woman who can hold her own
ds23-ufc-weighins-rousey16-hg_250.jpg

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would love to try your cut stack. I know I don't have the post count, but I have been more of a researcher than a poster. I enjoy reading up on everyones opinions and results of various products. I have done a few other logs on another site. I have a vacation set for the first week in September that I want to be cut up for. With that being said....

Stats: Male
Weight: 194
Height: 6'
Bf: roughly 15%

I workout M-F

CAM003441.jpg

SkylineLvr

SkylineLvr

Awards
I'd love to give the Cut Stack a try.

Height: 6ft
Weight: 212-215lb
BF%: 15-18% (estimate)

Goal Weight: 200-205lb
BF%: 8-12%

My current routine is 6 days on with one day of rest. I hit every muscle group twice a week and do cardio 3-5 days a week. So far I've lost roughly 20lbs in about 6 weeks. I've seem to have hit a plateau recently. Looking at changing my diet up slightly, but would love to give this stack a shot and see if it'll help me hit my goals.

I am currently deployed, but have a US APO address, so hopefully that'll help keep me in the running to get picked.

2c94a87b921d4efc0bdd7ba5a2fa40a8.jpg

digic

Awards
How does one qualify for this? Do we provide the routine log? Inquire, try the stack while reaching goal then submit results?

danielkoppes

danielkoppes

Awards
I am looking for a cutter stack and would like to be selected if possible. 33, 5'9 195, 7yrs experience in lifting. I have taken 3 months of to recover from an injury and ready to rock and roll and cut out! I am in the Army and I would love to log my workout plan for you guys. I know I am knew member to your site, but I have been reading your blogs for few years now. I starting in 2012 over in Afghanistan and find myself keeping coming back to see what the latest and greatest are out there for different prohormones sups and reviews.

My name is Dan by the way and I hope to be selected for this trial.

-Dan

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
danielkoppes first off thanks for your service,

I doubt anyone here would steer you wrong but do you mean you have taken 3 months off aas or 3 months off training?
3 months is a long break from lifting and injury recovery to just jump on some hormones

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
How does one qualify for this? Do we provide the routine log? Inquire, try the stack while reaching goal then submit results?
Requirements are listed in original post......

Requiremenets For Acceptance:
Must provide before and after transformation pictures (at a minimum)
We’d love to see some review videos or videos during your workouts
Let us know which Liquid Labs stack you'd like
Regular poster at AnabolicMinds.com
USA applicants only
Bonus: it’s summertime, show us a hot fitness chick with your application

danielkoppes

danielkoppes

Awards
I've been off prohormones for about 6 months now. Over the last 7 years I have been finessing my workout to come up with a workout routine that I call Beast Mode. I went from 186 to 209 within 3 months and needless to say i cut cardio to get there. :) Well time slip bye and my APFT test was right around the corner. I pushed myself hardcore in cardio and I ended up developed crazy shin splints. I cut my 2 mile run from 18ms to under 15ms, dropped from 209 to 192 in 8 weeks and smoked my APFT.

Doc said I had to go light on my workouts and my run for the next 8-10 wks. I went a little over to make sure I am squad way and I've kept my works light.

I have recovered and I am at the point now to where I'm ready to start cutting out hardcore again. My Beast Mode workout is the sh!t. Proof is in the pudding. I have now taken that workout and tweeted it to what I call Beast Mode Lite for cutting and I can't wait to put it to the test.

If I do not get selected, that's okay because I still plan on getting on a cutting stacker and put my training program to the test.

Thank you for your comment and concern.

Very Respectfully
-Dan

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the apps guys! We're running low on chick pics!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Bumping for more apps!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Bump for more applications and pics! Lets go guys, we are giving away absolutely crazy stacks on here!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
6e392c29a068b0372c6b71859d213ea2[1].jpg

thOHOR8WGW.jpg

Greetings Guys!

I have used 1-test in a TD and 1-test cyp as an injectable. I love the stuff. I am a HUGE fan of Avant. Your SuperOne+ changed my life. Really great stuff. I am currently using test, ostarine, and winstrol. Id love to switch into your products and see what changes. The Cut stack looks sick. Thank you so much! Id look forward to the chance to keep a log, with photos etc.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Photos are revived! Thanks for the app, let's keep them coming!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I know some of you are hiding in the dark excited for these Liquid Labs PH stacks... let's see some more apps!

SkylineLvr

SkylineLvr

Awards
I can't believe this thread isn't getting more action. I'm sure it's going to heat up soon. If not, I'll keep posting more pics until you guys just can't take it and give me a stack to shut me up, lol.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Bump for this incredible opportunity

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards

rjc799

Awards
If the pics are mandatory for the opportunity, I'll flood the thread!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes we love pics

SkylineLvr

SkylineLvr

Awards
Since page 2 is a bit bare......here's a few more.....

81bb23cf75d95b4e_Fitness_Models_Women_C.jpeg

Jennifer%20Nicole%20Lee.jpg

Jessie-Hilgenberg-female-personal-trainer-women-fitness-model.jpg

Screen+shot+2015-02-06+at+1_10_03+PM.png

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Very nice pics. Still hoping for a shot on this. I didn't see a min post on the rules for this contest.

rjc799

Awards
I still want a shot and I'm going to post pics of a woman that beats (literally) all the other women hands down.