FOCUSED NUTRITION needs a logger for HERCULES

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Focused Nutrition is looking for a logger to do a mini log/review for a FULL TUB of our Hercules PWO!
All we need from you is a couple of updates a week to tell us how Hercules is treating you & your workouts & a final review in the review section. That's it!
US only sorry.
So... Who's interested??
image.jpg
image.jpg

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did I mention......... :)
AMP Citrate® (4-Amino-2-Methylpentane Citrate)

AMP Citrate® has been dubbed the new DMAA, providing unparalleled energy, focus, euphoria, and endless energy; unlike the crash users experienced from DMAA. AMP Citrate® combined with caffeine (found in HERCULES) will provide a synergistic effect and give users the best energy and focus that they’ve ever had in the gym. It is the ultimate combination!
GET IT BEFORE ITS GONE!!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I would totally!

I love trying new pre workouts and I could give a detailed review as well. Flavor,mix ability, energy pump focus. Plus i have yet to try amp citrate. if i like it id be sure to stock up!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HERCULES PWO

Ingredients / Amount per 3/4 scoop, **serving size

AMP Citrate 20 mg
Caffeine Anhydrous 303 mg
Beta Alanine 2000 mg
Dendrobium 5 mg
Higenamine 10 mg
Alpha GPC 2 mg
N Methyl D Aspertic Acid 20 mg
Yohimbine HCI 4 mg
Agmatine Sulfate 200 mg

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I won a bottle, I have yet to try it, but it looks promising. With that said, get on this if you are a stim junkie. It looks like a very powerful formula. I have it saved in my AMP stash for when I run out of non AMP PWO.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would totally!

I love trying new pre workouts and I could give a detailed review as well. Flavor,mix ability, energy pump focus. Plus i have yet to try amp citrate. if i like it id be sure to stock up!
Thanks for being interested it's appreciated.

I won a bottle, I have yet to try it, but it looks promising. With that said, get on this if you are a stim junkie. It looks like a very powerful formula. I have it saved in my AMP stash for when I run out of non AMP PWO.
And thank you very much for the kind words ;)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the formula here.... the focus/energy is clean if that's your thing ;)

Its the pwo equivalent of cindarellas slipper.... stim'd.... zone'd..... no jitter or crash! It fits.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
HERCULES PWO

Ingredients / Amount per scoop

AMP Citrate 20 mg
Beta Alanine 2000 mg
Dendrobium 5 mg
Higenamine 10 mg
Alpha GPC 2 mg
Yohimbine HCI 4 mg
Agmatine Sulfate 200 mg
Surely you are taking the piss?

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Im always looking for a new pre workout. Ill try it and report.

gen10frk

Awards
I will try it if selected will log multiple times per week. I currently am using jack'd up with DMAA and I would love to compare.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I would love to give this a try. Been off of stims for about a month now and itching to give something like this a try!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to log this product for you.... I have been using 3 PWOs lately all with 1,3 dmaa so I would love to see how Herc stacks up against those... Currently in pct and running bare minimum (only tamox, PWO and multi v). It would be great to see how this helps me push through those tough pct workouts... I have numerous logs under my belt, and would throw my heart into this.... I'm a sucka for a good PWO

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to log this product for you.... I have been using 3 PWOs lately all with 1,3 dmaa so I would love to see how Herc stacks up against those... Currently in pct and running bare minimum (only tamox, PWO and multi v). It would be great to see how this helps me push through those tough pct workouts... I have numerous logs under my belt, and would throw my heart into this.... I'm a sucka for a good PWO
Excellent app! Thank you!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HERCULES PWO

Ingredients / Amount per scoop

AMP Citrate 20 mg
Beta Alanine 2000 mg
Dendrobium 5 mg
Higenamine 10 mg
Alpha GPC 2 mg
Yohimbine HCI 4 mg
Agmatine Sulfate 200 mg
Why even add the Alpha-GPC at that dose? I love my Alpha-GPC, but damn 2 mg? You would need 10x that amount!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why even add the Alpha-GPC at that dose? I love my Alpha-GPC, but damn 2 mg? You would need 10x that amount!
Lol, actually at least 75x.
Its called label dressing duh.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right? Seems pointless.
But, that's the blend for now dude.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully some of those underdosed goodies will be addressed when they reformulate but I have no idea when.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thought FDA was cracking down on Supps Using Amp Citrate??

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With no disrespect, I don't think so. When the FDA puts out a warning, they don't all of a sudden change their mind
I knew it sounded to good to be true. Honestly I heard nothing about them backing off.... But it would be nice.
Any idea when they propose to ban the AMPc?

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
My cousin owns a supp shop.thats who i heard it from.he said the findings where not what they excpected.i havent researched it yet.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
The supplement companys always find a way to get u what you want.look at dmaa its still available in some form.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Focused Nutrition is looking for a logger to do a mini log/review for a FULL TUB of our Hercules PWO!
All we need from you is a couple of updates a week to tell us how Hercules is treating you & your workouts & a final review in the review section. That's it!
US only sorry.
So... Who's interested??
View attachment 121297View attachment 121298
DAMN guess im gonna have to throw my name out there for this PWO I like that it has the N-methyl-DAA that stuff is killer in PWO

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
That N-methal-DAA would be good for your PCT as well, its dosed pretty good as well, I was taking it at 35mg and kid you not with just 2 other supplements I felt the difference in the anabolic/test boosting qualities of it, the best thing is N-methyl Aspartic Acid only requires about 20-50mg for the full effects compared to regular DAA needing 2 to 3.5grams for full effects.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
It's worth it..I haven't used it for 3 workouts CUZ I was using samples and I'm pissed at myself CUZ they were terrible workouts without it

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I would be interested in logging this for you. I am still in the limbo land of in between cycles and PCT and think I may benefit still from some M-DAA and I love me some stims. I could discontinue use of ARA if you would like to keep the log pure pre workout but I can tell the difference between supplements when I have been running one for a little bit then add in another. I am cutting at the moment so I could always use the extra energy.
Cheers
MCCrew