HUGE INTRO SALE and loggers needed for BPS' new topical - LAXACRINE!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
BPS LAXACRINE

CLICK HERE for a direct link to Laxacrine..

Today is the official release date of Laxacrine! BPS is very excited to bring their new topical Laxogenin to you guys. If you visit the product page, you will find Laxacrine available for a low intro price of $29.99! In addition to the intro sale, we want 3 loggers!

Tell us why we should pick you, with the following application![/COLOR]

• How old are you?
  • Male or Female?
  • Have you used BPS products before?
  • Are you willing to log it solo (exception to staples)?
  • Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
  • Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
  • What is your training style right now?
  • Will you start your bottle upon arrival?
  • What makes you a good candidate?
What is LAXACRINE?

Laxacrine is a topical naturally occurring plant-based anabolic, that is 100% approved by the FDA for human use, without the need of a doctor’s prescription. How it could be naturally occurring? It was only until recently that the chemical has been able to be extracted and reproduced on large scale. Because it’s derived from plants, and not biologically like testosterone, it fits the requirements of a dietary supplement completely approved by the FDA.
The benefits of incorporating Laxacrine are profound. It has been shown to increases protein synthesis by over 200%, aid in fat loss, and significantly improve joint health. There are additional reports of noticeable strength and muscle gains, in as little as 2-3 weeks of starting. On top of that, Laxacrine has been show to control the catabolic stress horomone, cortisol. This prevents muscle loss and fat gain and may even aid in acquiring new muscle.
There are several ways we recommend you use this Laxacrine. For people new to BPS products, it’s a great option to get your feet wet. 6-8 weeks of Laxacrine, as a stand-alone cycle, should yield lean muscle gains, with substantial increases on all major lifts, as well as decreased body fat levels. For bodybuilders and athletes with experience, using BPS products, but hate taking time off between cycles, a low doses of Laxacrine could act as a great bridge between high powered mass or cutting stacks. Laxacrine also acts a great base when stacked with a variety of other products currently offered.
With Laxacrine being a topical application, the absorbtion rate is much higher. It's in a small glass bottle with a dropper. The dropper allows for precise measuring of how much of the product you want to apply. Each bottle contains 30ML. Each ML contains 100mg of high quality Laxogenin. At 1ML a day, a bottle will last 30 dosages/days. The best application zones are the areas with the thinnest skin – neck, traps, tops of feet, and forearms. It is recommended that you bath immediately before application. Allow 5-10 minutes, after application, to dry. It dries very quickly and absorbtion takes place within minutes.

TLDR Bullet Points:
1. Increase protein synthesis up to 200%+
2. Increase strength and power
3. Cortisol control
4. Aid in fat loss
5. No PCT required
6. Joint Support

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1ml
Servings Per Container: 30

5a-hydroxy-laxogenin - 100mg

Other Ingredients:
Isopropanol, propylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, oleic acid, N-n-butyl-ben0yl-20sulphimide, glycerin, stearly methacylate, neolidol, civtone.
CLICK HERE for a direct link to Laxacrine..

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Woohoo! Get in on this guys! Amazing new product to try for an incredible price. Great time to try a topical if you never have - with only 1ML to rub in ;)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I dnt respond to laxogen very well but I tried the oral version w/ absorption enhancers before. TD I'd log but my pct is practically stacked. This piqued my interest because bps does make quality products.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
* How old are you?

* Male or Female?

Male

* Have you used BPS products before?

Not yet ;)

* Are you willing to log it solo (exception to staples)?

Yes, currently just using just a multi and selenium.

* Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?

Cutting

* Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?

All my reviews are 100% honest and unbiased and yes I will update daily as well as a mini review at the end of each week.

* What is your training style right now?

Power bodybuilding.

* Will you start your bottle upon arrival?

Yes.

* What makes you a good candidate?

I've been around for a while now, logged multiple products and have been training for over 5 years. I have a good knowledge of many products and understand how they work within the body.

Not to mention I'm a nice guy :)

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I dnt respond to laxogen very well but I tried the oral version w/ absorption enhancers before. TD I'd log but my pct is practically stacked. This piqued my interest because bps does make quality products.
Glad you enjoy them. If you think you may want to try it now is a great time to grab some advance with the big sale ;)

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very nice opportunity in here. Definitely peaking my curiosity

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
•How old are you?
•Male or Female?
Male
•Have you used BPS products before?
Dermacrine
•Are you willing to log it solo (exception to staples)?
I am on Dermacrine right now week 2.
•Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
Cutting
•Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
Yes
•What is your training style right now?
3 day weight lifting, super set, short break, 2 day a week running.
•Will you start your bottle upon arrival?
Yes
•What makes you a good candidate?
I will make sure to update as required, finish my log and give an honest review.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How old are you?
Male or Female?
Alpha Male
Have you used BPS products before?
Yep! Dermacrine, Elimistane, EndoSurge Turbo soon to add Laxacrine to this list? :kiss:
Are you willing to log it solo (exception to staples)?
Why sure!
Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
bulk
Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
As always!
What is your training style right now?
growth and strength
Will you start your bottle upon arrival?
Abso-freakin-lutely!
What makes you a good candidate?
Ummm, do you know who I am?!?!? Enough said! LOL!

Seriously though, I believe in being honest but respectful at the same time. Yes, I do like to have fun and be a bit of a smart-a$$ (I fit right in with the AM crowd! :D ) but I also believe that if chosen, my time has been bought and paid for by the company and I owe them a quality log. If for some unforeseen reason I am unable to finish my log, I will run another log of the product on my own to make up for my first log. (It's only happened once a few years ago but I still hold to that belief that the company deserves a full length quality log)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good opportunity !!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
edit

Last edited:
Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How old are you?
Male or Female?
Alpha Male
Yep! Dermacrine, Elimistane, EndoSurge Turbo soon to add Laxacrine to this list? :kiss:
Why sure!
bulk
Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
As always!
growth and strength
Abso-freakin-lutely!
Ummm, do you know who I am?!?!? Enough said! LOL!

Seriously though, I believe in being honest but respectful at the same time. Yes, I do like to have fun and be a bit of a smart-a$$ (I fit right in with the AM crowd! :D ) but I also believe that if chosen, my time has been bought and paid for by the company and I owe them a quality log. If for some unforeseen reason I am unable to finish my log, I will run another log of the product on my own to make up for my first log. (It's only happened once a few years ago but I still hold to that belief that the company deserves a full length quality log)
Big thumbs up for this guy :). Solid logger!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
* How old are you?

* Male or Female?
Male

No

* Are you willing to log it solo (exception to staples)? Yes but on trt not sure if that matters

Cutting
* Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Of course!

Single muscle 5 exercises 8-10 rep range
Yes
Need help with joint support due to osteopenia and I think it would be a good addition to someone who is currently on trt

Thank you for your consideration

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some good apps already!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established

* Male

* Have not used BPS products before, but have looking for natural supps to aid in muscle building.

* Would log it solo. Just drinking protein shakes and eating a ton right now.

* I will be doing a clean bulk/recomp

* I agree to give a fair evaluation weekly and at the end of log.

* I work out about 3 times per week..either on 2 day or 3 day split depending on work schedule

* Bottle will be started upon arrival

* I have been screwed over by taking PH's as my body is just prone to sides like gyno and am just done with PCT..I'm looking for a legit natty supp to help me loose some stubborn weight and possibly increase strength/lean mass. Would love to try this out and see if its what I'm looking for.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Looks very interesting. In for support. I'll have to do my own personal research on Laxacrine and maybe I'll be able to at least purchase a bottle down the line for myself.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
* How old are you?

* Male or Female?

Male

Not yet ;)

Cutting

* Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?

All my reviews are 100% honest and unbiased and yes I will update daily as well as a mini review at the end of each week.

Power bodybuilding.

Yes.

I've been around for a while now, logged multiple products and have been training for over 5 years. I have a good knowledge of many products and understand how they work within the body.

grinnell27 would be a good guy to log this. Not years of experience with him online but enough to know he's a quality guy.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How old are you? 39
Male or Female? Male
Have you used BPS products before? Yes, several
Are you willing to log it solo (exception to staples)? Absolutely
Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? More for maintenance
Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Absolutely, all of my previous logs are honest, sometimes even if the company is unhappy with that
What is your training style right now? Powerlifting for over 25 years
Will you start your bottle upon arrival? Yes, the next day
What makes you a good candidate? I am a veteran here at am, who has completed several logs successfully. I also provide a much different perspective, specifically as someone closing in on 40, with years of experience.

Thank you for this consideration

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
* How old are you?

* Male or Female?

Male

Not yet ;)

Cutting

Power bodybuilding.

Yes.

Good Logger / Hard Trainer Here!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great logger here awesome app.

* How old are you?

* Male or Female?

Male

Not yet ;)

Cutting

Power bodybuilding.

Yes.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How old are you? 39
Male or Female? Male
Have you used BPS products before? Yes, several
Are you willing to log it solo (exception to staples)? Absolutely
Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? More for maintenance
Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Absolutely, all of my previous logs are honest, sometimes even if the company is unhappy with that
What is your training style right now? Powerlifting for over 25 years
Will you start your bottle upon arrival? Yes, the next day
What makes you a good candidate? I am a veteran here at am, who has completed several logs successfully. I also provide a much different perspective, specifically as someone closing in on 40, with years of experience.

Thank you for this consideration
Does this guy ^^^ even need a recommendation? If so, I guess that I'll support him. ;)

The recommendations are helping. Thanks, guys!

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
whats the ingredient profile? laxo im guessing

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the added support guys :) there's some serious competition in here!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thinking I may jump on this sale! Looks like y'all have some top notch loggers!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever used this type of product? By that I mean the laxogenin

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Lets do this!!!

How old are you?
23 years old

Male or Female?
Male

Not yet!

Of course

Currently Cutting. Tracking cals/macros, eating 2400cal per day (40p/40c/20f)

Yes, I will be 100% honest and fair with my weekly evaluation and final review

5 day bodypart split with an additional full body/HIIT day

Is that even a question? Of course!

I would be an excellent candidate for this because I am consistent, hard working, and highly interested in this product. I am mainly interested in the coritsol control benefits, since I struggle with cortisol when I'm at lower bodyfat levels. I will post 4 days per week and log my progress, thoughts, and results with the product. I've never run any cycles or prohormones, but I am very knowledgeable with supplements and natural products. I would be a great candidate and I am very interested in this opportunity!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lukehayd and AE14 solid candidates

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Edit~ double post

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't stand a chance with these loggers put in apps, but hopefully we see some honest reviews and logs no bs I'm really interested in this.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Lots of great applications in here!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
I have taken the capsules ..Great on the Joints !!
Nice! My gf says snap crackle pop every time I'm walking ..not to mention I have to crack my wrist in between bench sets..or it'll crack DURING :)

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Applications looking Great! A little late to the party I see, but an amazing opportunity for you guys! If you haven't used a Laxogenin product before I suggest now is the time to get on board!

Not only that but if you aren't picked I doubt youre gonna find a topical laxogenin product for cheaper anywhere else :D

Check the website out as well!

M

Methylated88

Awards
How old are you? 27

Male or Female? Male

Have you used BPS products before? Dermacrine..Alot

Are you willing to log it solo (exception to staples)? Yes; I am currently in pct and using nothing extra

Recomp

Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? I agree

What is your training style right now? 5 day body part split

Will you start your bottle upon arrival? Immediately

What makes you a good candidate? I am always online, and always keep detailed logs of everything I do at the gym, in writing, along with what each supplement does for/against me. And I have been itching to test out some laxogenin in a pct for some time, mainly because of the lack of good logs. People need clarity when it comes to supplements. And I aim to help with that any way I can.

M

Methylated88

Awards
If you guys dont hurry and pick me, im just gonna buy it anyway. Gonna get roid rage if I start losing my gains lol.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Definitely a great opportunity to get in and enjoy a great product for free or a great sale price! Gonna be getting some of this asap.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Never tried laxo! Anyone have a link to a information thread for it?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Never tried laxo! Anyone have a link to a information thread for it?
OR a quick google search for 5a-hydroxy laxogenin. if you read something that mentions the bioavailability being crap orally remember this is transdermal and it will absorb much better :D

Or yeah just follow the link in the OP!