HyperMax XT to be 3g heavier the its predecessor!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HyperMax getting more than 3g extra to replace AMP citrate

It’s not exactly news that Performax Labs are working on an all new pre-workout supplement. Due to their most recent version of HyperMax featuring AMP citrate, like everyone else the brand are of course reformulating and removing the stimulant. The big mystery is what have Performax Labs done to HyperMax to ensure the product’s reputation remains strong. While we are still in the dark when it comes to the supplement’s ingredients, the brand have been nice enough to pass along one small detail. The AMP citrate free HyperMax is going to carry over its predecessor’s serving count of 40, however it will be bringing a slightly different serving size. Instead of weighing in at 5.1g, the upcoming HyperMax will be more than 60% heavier at 8.2g per serving. The small piece of information doesn’t give us much, but does mean Performax are replacing AMP with over 3g of features. For now that is all we have with the new HyperMax still due to arrive after SlinMax which is coming later this month or early next month

Source: HyperMax getting more than 3g exta to replace AMP citrate

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
you guys will like the new features :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is it in comparison?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pumps and Endurance will be drastically improved! Energy and focus will still be amazing but will be slightly toned down.

We want people to be able to handle 1.5-2 scoops so they can enjoy the benefits of the fully dosed ergogenics that HyperMax XT provides. With the current version people are maxing our at 1.5 scoops, with the added ergogenics of this new formula, we want to make sure people can reap the benefits of a full dose!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I really liked 1.5 scoops of the old version, excited to see the profile on this one!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really liked 1.5 scoops of the old version, excited to see the profile on this one!
I was also a 1.5 scooper of the AMP formula. I would say you will like 2 scoops. Like Aaron said, at that amount, one will get a full dose of added ergogenics, which is a plus.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Exciting times, out with the old and in with the new

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I was also a 1.5 scooper of the AMP formula. I would say you will like 2 scoops. Like Aaron said, at that amount, one will get a full dose of added ergogenics, which is a plus.
Cool, and a 16.4 gram dose pre workout sounds pretty good