MindandMuscle is looking for 9 loggers for NEW PH LINE!!!!!!!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Ok guys there is a lot happening on AM right now and Mind and Muscle is no exception to that rule. We have developed a brand new Pro Hormone line under the Liquid Labs name and we are looking for 3 loggers for each product!!!!! Here is a little info on each and a link with full details on each product.

LiquidLabs_Te-01-300x300.jpg

Liquid Labs Te is that “test base” in the form of its prohormone! This prohormone converts into testosterone in your body!
“Test is best” for growth, nothing puts on mass like testosterone. And this is another reason you want this in every growth cycle!
Skip the illegal dealers with their “bunk” bathtub brewed steroids and stick with the best legal prohormone to Testosterone still left on the market. Make Liquid Labs Te part of your cycle or use it alone to give you the benefits of increased Testosterone.

Full Details Here!

LiquidLabs_Eq-01-300x300.jpg

Equipoise is expensive and hard to find on the black market. Nothing is worse than plunking down $180 dollars to some “steroid dealer” in the gym, only to find out a few weeks into your cycle that it’s bunk and fake. Don’t believe it doesn’t happen my friends, because it happens all the time. Sadly, steroid dealers don’t give refunds either! Eq is often used in place of “Deca” because it’s great for the joints and gives a nice slow and steady gain, with little to no side effects.

Full Details Here!

LiquidLabs_Pr-01-300x300.jpg

Liquid Labs Pr is the prohormone to 1-testosterone. Pr is powered by the King of Prohormones, 1-Andro! We’re calling it Liquid Labs Pr because it reminds me of Primo; Side effect free muscle growth! If you can find someone to sell you injectable Primo and it’s actually what is claimed on the bottle, consider yourself lucky. Real Primo is so rare you usually just get test or deca in a bottle labeled Primo. Primo is prized for lean gains that are relatively free from side effects. Liquid Labs Pr is a legal prohormone that the US congress permits for men to use to help them look and feel their best. It’s the last legal pathway for men to achieve “steroid like gains”.

Full Details Here!

We are looking for 3 active AM members to log these for each product.

Requirements

Minimum of 200 posts

At Least Weekly updates

Weekly update photos a huge plus.

Product must be logged in its entirety and user must not be using other products that will interfere with the results.

No PCT products will be provide but can be found HERE

US ONLY

Put you app in and let us know your goals and why you are interested in running these products.

Good Lucks Guys!

Last edited:
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Congratulations the WINNERS are!!!!!!!!

Liquid Labs Eq

packers6211
Link to Log-PACKERS MindandMuscle Liquid EQ Sponorored log Hulking up time!

Liquid Labs Te

mattborn00
Link to Log-Uping The T With Mind&Muscle TE(Sponsored)

AntM1564
Link to Log-Taking my gains to the next level with Mind and Muscle Te

Mumbles01
Link to Log-Time for Te (sponsored) (pics)

Liquid Labs Pr

nfmejia0486
Link to Log-Setting New PR's w/M&M's Pr PH

MultiVitamin
Link to Log-MV Presents: A PR Palooza (Liquid Labs Pr Log)

djbombsquad
Link to Log-Going Pr with Pr

All winners please PM me your complete shipping address. Also PM me the link to your log once you receive product.

PS-If you could snap a photo with your new Liquid Labs PH for marketing purposes it would be greatly appreciated!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are looking for 3 active AM members to log these for each product.

NurseGray just a heads up.

Your thread title says 12 loggers. But you only list 3 products and 3 loggers per product. Thats 9 Loggers :bigok:

Unless I missed the 4th product :dunno:

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards

Your thread title says 12 loggers. But you only list 3 products and 3 loggers per product. Thats 9 Loggers :bigok:

Sorry fixed lol was in a hurry

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
No. Supplement facts can be found in the link under the products

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Boom

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Definitely interested. Looking to put on even more muscle mass. I'm working on my post count.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
And I just can't decide between Equipoise or Liquid Labs PR. I'm really leaning more towards Liquid Labs PR for some super sick gains.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
And away we go!!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Eq looks sick dude!!......
So very tempting to put in an app.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Te would be perfect. Currently running IML 4 andro with less than two weeks left. Would be great to compare the two

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great opportunity!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Makes it easier for myself and everyone else involved to keep track of.
I agree. I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot more promos with a reserved section for winners.
I love the idea & will be doing the same.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I'm down to try the Te and can meet all the requirements. And am able to start the log in about 10 days

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
NurseGray am I correct that Pr is going to give the absolute sickest gains? I am really wanting to make the most amazing gains possible. I have made really good gains but plateaued recently so doesn't hurt to have some help.

roy_jones

Awards
Talk about a huge unexpected upside to being a part of this community. As a newb, seeing these giveaways is the best form of advertising that I could imagine.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
MindandMuscle is where it's at. NurseGray sent me the extreme stack and man it's amazing! Wyked 2.1 gave me such a freaking good pump!!! I am already swearing by M&M just because of one day on Wyked 2.1. Tomorrow trying Rise and Swell too.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
NurseGray am I correct that Pr is going to give the absolute sickest gains? I am really wanting to make the most amazing gains possible. I have made really good gains but plateaued recently so doesn't hurt to have some help.
All will give you great gains. It all depends on your main goals and if you don't mind conversion to DHT and wet vs dry ect..

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I want dry to be honest! Done more wet and definitely at the point now that I want to make more gains but want to dry too.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I think I'll be changing my entry choice to Te instead. Thanks for the insight NurseGray.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Who wants some?

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Cool promo.. These products look legit and nice to see some decent doses.

Would love to run the EQ but I'm using 1/4 andro right now. But if you guys wana see some synergy let me know!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To many good opportunity's these days!! I am a supplement junkie and I want all the gains. But I will wait hopefully for a future opportunity !!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Feel like I would be great to try the Te to compare between two companies

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would love to run the eq, can run it as long as you want with weekly updates. Do not work during the summer so 12 weeks to dedicate to my log. If you want a specific product ran I can go that route too.
Thank you.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I think I'll be changing my entry choice to Te instead. Thanks for the insight NurseGray.
After further research on my part. I would change my original recommendation and recommend your first asumption with Pr. Liquid Labs Pr does not convert into estrogen or DHT, that’s how we avoid all the common side effects you get with testosterone overdose. Forgive me but these are new to me as well. I want to make sure to give you the right information.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
After further research on my part. I would change my original recommendation and recommend your first asumption with Pr. Liquid Labs Pr does not convert into estrogen or DHT, that’s how we avoid all the common side effects you get with testosterone overdose. Forgive me but these are new to me as well. I want to make sure to give you the right information.
Alright then I'll revert back to my first assumption that PR seemed like what would fit my goals. I appreciate your input very much NurseGray. So I imagine although it doesn't convert to esto I'm still going to need a good aromatase and PCT both. No worries though. Hey no forgiveness needed. I'm partially read up on PH's but I would rather a rep for the company give me more insight. Especially because some things vary from supplement company to another.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
There is plenty to learn from here that's for sure

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I'm down to give te or pr a shot.
All requirements apply.
I also have all pct products on hand so I'd be able to start sooner then later.
Just looking to put on size.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Some of us can only add in multiples of 45 !!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Monday bump for apps we need 9 loggers!

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
il throw my name in there only thing I don't have is 200 post lol but il put my name in there looking for size and pr's

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Minimum of 200 posts - Check

Weekly update photos a huge plus. - I can try with the photos, bu I would update the log daily with lifting and nutrition and thoughts ever few days on the supplements.

Product must be logged in its entirety and user must not be using other products that will interfere with the results. - Check, I would just use protein powder, creatine, multi, fish oil, vitamin C and D and BCAA

No PCT products will be provided - That's cool, I can get my own stuff!

Why you should choose me - I am pretty in depth with my logs. I currently have a lifting/life log going on right now. Also, I am not bias. Just because I get a free product I will say it is the best thing ever. I will be honest and provide ways to improve it, if possible. You can see those mini reviews in my log as well. Finally, I think this would really help me with my goal of lean bulking. We all know it is hard to lean bulk as a natural. This opportunity would make it a lot easier. I do not mean I can have a crap diet, I mean, I can up my calories just a little more without the fear of a huge over spill

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Ok guys evening bump for apps I still have a few spots left. I encourage any to apply

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
I'm good for everything except the post thing only been here for a week but really active with it looking to put on some good size and breaks some pr's let's get it

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
I'm good for everything except the post thing only been here for a week but really active with it looking to put on some good size and breaks some pr's let's get it
wow just realized I already put one in damnit lol

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Bump for more apps. Winners get chosen tomorrow!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Today's the day guys! Exciting! I love M&M products.