The Rocket joins Team GET DIESEL

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to take this time to welcome Rocket3015 to Team GET DIESEL. Rocket joins a small team of myself and AE14
helping board members with GET DIESEL questions, stacks and general info. As you guys may know, GET DIESEL has
a no pimping way of doing things. If Rocket likes something, he will tell you, from GET DIESEL or not. Rocket will
still bring you his great logs and training journals......his answer to everything will not be "GET DIESEL" (or maybe it will..).

As things get busy this summer with the new AI (E2-X), our vegan non-dairy protein line, and Diesel Warrior multi's (to name a few)
you can contact or tag Rocket3015 for help on stacks, training split with certain products, etc. Rocket has logged GET DIESEL
products in the past so he is familiar with the efficacy of the GET DIESEL/DIESEL Pharma line but will get him up to speed on the entire lineup.

Welcome Rocket.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome aboard Rocket!!! Great to have you

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great pick up! Rocket has inspired me ever since he joined AM!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I'd like to take this time to welcome Rocket3015 to Team GET DIESEL. Rocket joins a small team of myself and AE14
helping board members with GET DIESEL questions, stacks and general info. As you guys may know, GET DIESEL has
a no pimping way of doing things. If Rocket likes something, he will tell you, from GET DIESEL or not. Rocket will
still bring you his great logs and training journals......his answer to everything will not be "GET DIESEL" (or maybe it will..).

As things get busy this summer with the new AI (E2-X), our vegan non-dairy protein line, and Diesel Warrior multi's (to name a few)
you can contact or tag Rocket3015 for help on stacks, training split with certain products, etc. Rocket has logged GET DIESEL
products in the past so he is familiar with the efficacy of the GET DIESEL/DIESEL Pharma line but will get him up to speed on the entire lineup.

Welcome Rocket.
Congrats Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Nice Rick I love when other give no bs information and opinions!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice Rick I love when other give no bs information and opinions!
I will try, but I have been told I'm full of BS !!

And because I have so much respect for your, you get the first post with my new Signature!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I will try, but I have been told I'm full of BS !!

And because I have so much respect for your, you get the first post with my new Signature!!
PM me when you get some logging op's going. I've been thinking about getting back into the game with logs

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats Rocket... i knew it wouldnt be long, but that was super quick. Must be some kind of record :bigok:

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congrats Rocket some great products!! Great pick Chuck Diesel!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer