Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
MUSCLE HARDNESS | LIBIDO | FAT LOSS

Amplify results of DIESEL TEST, Raw Test or any natty Test Booster
On Cycle - Post Cycle....more to come!

Acacetin - DIM based anti-estrogen | Release date approx. 5 July 2015

E2-X sup facts and directions:

Idk how hard these are to read, its hard to get images to post to AM, often I have to hot link to my webstore or fb then
they get resized to very small.​

Write up thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/271702-e2-x-get.html#post5036538

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MUSCLE HARDNESS | LIBIDO | FAT LOSS Check, Check & Check I could use all 3. Sounds like a Great New Product!!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
FUK YE I can't wait to see the profile !!!
Acacetin is the **** for libido and extra strenght bone..... and leaning out ! Yes

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
alvin1 ill put the profile up next week in this thread. Also im doing a $10 off sale the first 48 hours its out at my direct sale site feiffo.com. Normal price will be about $40 online but its 50mg of Acacetin per cap 60 caps and crap load of DIM and some others. No "wtf is that herb??" ingredients either.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the one I am most excited about. Can't wait

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Also stacked w Diesel Test or Raw Test you are looking at only using 1 tab of these a day...some people only 4-5x a week depending on their natural aromatase activity or what type of cycle they are coming off of.
Sounds promising. I'll have to check it out. Never a bad idea to have a quality aromatase.

Edit: I'll have to check it out whenever it goes on sale.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Rocket3015 had a post somewhere about an update on this, but its looking like E2-X will be avail. for presale Monday the 6th.
Not sure for how many days, but I will be offering $10 off each bottle (so will be about $31.95 during promo) at my direct site fefifo.com

I will update again Monday (6th).

Edit: Also I'll put up the supplement facts tonight or tomorrow.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Always exciting when new stuff is coming out !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Am I correct in the fact that it may also have some Fat Burning properties ??

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Am I correct in the fact that it may also have some Fat Burning properties ??
Yes its not actually "burning" as in thermogenic. What happens is it reduces estrogenic activity and estrogen lives in fat and thrives in abdominal fat. Aromatase to test happens in fat cells also. Fat or fluffy people usually have high estrodiol levels. What users should notice is less abdominal, lower chest and lower back fat if you have high cortisol or estrogenic activity.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
seems like this would go perfect with the smdz4.0 cycle I'm gunna be running lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes its not actually "burning" as in thermogenic. What happens is it reduces estrogenic activity and estrogen lives in fat and thrives in abdominal fat. Aromatase to test happens in fat cells also. Fat or fluffy people usually have high estrodiol levels. What users should notice is less abdominal, lower chest and lower back fat if you have high cortisol or estrogenic activity.
And it just keeps getting better!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the one I have been waiting for

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whoa didn't see this. Very very cool. I'll be picking some up.
You can get in on this "$10 off sale the first 48 hours its out at my direct sale site feiffo.com. Normal price will be about $40 online but its 50mg of Acacetin per cap 60 caps and crap load of DIM"

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get ready....more great new sups coming to the diesel line

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Any studies on the main active?
Tomorrow will post some i have seen on its anti-aromatase properties. This product works three ways. it also uses DIM and trans-resveratrol bc just trying to prevent aromatase is half the battle. You have to also control estrogen. Its like making efforts to stop criminals from breaking the law AND locking them up.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Patiently Waiting

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
You can get in on this "$10 off sale the first 48 hours its out at my direct sale site feiffo.com. Normal price will be about $40 online but its 50mg of Acacetin per cap 60 caps and crap load of DIM"
Fefifo.com like Jack and the beanstalk:) I've used it a couple times for purchases. It definitely easy to use and navigate.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fefifo.com like Jack and the beanstalk:) I've used it a couple times for purchases. It definitely easy to use and navigate.
It is a simple and easy website, which is something useful when ordering.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I started it in 2001, a year before GET DIESEL. Back then I sold Beverly, Sci-Fit, and GET DIESEL. I am returning the 1000's of products back to fefifo.com in the next week or so, just been busy with write ups and new products. Thanks for using it. Ordering is real simple and easy to navigate. Also I got some sick stacks up now:
http://www.fefifo.com/GET-DIESEL-Stacks_c_67.html

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Any studies on the main active?
Ok, so as people know I do not sell products based on Pubmed blabla cut and paste info, because most GET DIESEL products have several ingredients that work in synergy, but with E2-X, its main anti-aromatase compound is Acacetin. This is one of many actives in the Damiana plant ( Turnera diffusa) with anti-aromataste activity. The difference with this compound and others is it is also anti-estrogenic without being estrogenic. For instance resveratrol is anti-estrogenic and estrogenic. So you might say well why is trans-res in E2-X? More on that this weekend.

So those of you not over say 35 years old may not know what Damina Leaf is. This herb is from the OG years of late 80's early 90's when
people know Tribulus, Damiana, Smilax, yohimbe did something for libido, they just didn't know the mechanism of action. in 2008 there was
a study identifying 20+ actives in Damiana with anti-aromatase activity (which is probably why for so many years it worked really well as a libido
booster, esp. for women).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Acacetin+damiana

AIM OF THE STUDY:
The study was aimed to investigate the anti-aromatse activity and the estrogenic activity of the constituents isolated from Turnera diffusa

Among the 24 tested compounds, pinocembrin and acacetin showed the most potent inhibition with IC(50) values of 10.8 and 18.7 microM, respectively.

CONCLUSIONS:

The extract of Turnera diffusa and two isolated compounds pinocembrin and acacetin could significantly suppress aromatase activity. Moreover, apigenin 7-glucoside, Z-echinacin and pinocembrin showed estrogenic activity.
--

So what does this all mean? It means E2-X has a proven anti-aromatase enzyme that does not have estrogenic activity that also has been around for years and consumed by humans. Often products come out with new and "cutting edge" herbs no one has ever heard of or consumed.

Also A few companies sell products with Acacetin (Myochem and SD pharmaceuticals). I don't know how much Acacetin is in the Myochem product because its in the prob blend, but I know SD's Acacetin product with 50mg per cap, goes for about $35 for 40 caps. Thats about $53 for 60 of their caps. E2-X comes in 60 caps for about $42 AND contains more DIM per cap than I have seen in 90% of the DIM products.

E2-X is the only Acacetin and DIM combo product avail because these are two very expensive estrogen fighting compounds. One stops estrogen from being formed (Acacetin), and the other DIM, converts the estrogen you do produce from bad 16-hydroxy estrogen to beneficial 2-hydroxy estrogen which studies have shown when 2-hydroxy estrogens increase, body fat goes down.

Scientifically, that's as deep as I go on GET DIESEL products. I never saw the point in breaking down every single ingredient and what it does, so I can teach other companies how to make better products. The official E2-X write will focus on the actual results you will see using the product.

Also recently Acacetin was show to be a promising aid in fighting rheumatoid arthritis which means it can also benefit joints.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25856795

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Also often, you see post from people who used a "legal" anti-aromatase product and they get test done and see their E2 actually went up.
This is because several compounds that have anti-aromatase activity, also are estrogenic (this the case with pinocembrin). I will explain how that is possible later. The key is to use anti-aromatase compounds with no estrogenic activity if your trying to decrease estrogen.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are a wealth of information my friend!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have some ideas stacks for this. Raw Test being the prime partner :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i spent all my money on fireworks and porterhouse steaks, if you need a logger....lol!!!

seriously i will be giving E2-X and RAW TEST a go in the near furure!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chuck Diesel how close are we to the release ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes !!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm not trying to have no one take out a GET DIESEL loan from their bank, but DIESEL Warrior - high performance multi will be avail. this week, a new NOS ETHER flavor: Strawbamelon™ (which is my take of a nice little fusion of Strawberry and Watermelon), and.........by end of July......got a little monster brewing.....no more info for the next week or two on this bc will have a contest to guess name and 2 flavors for a 3 bottle pack to log...but here is the sticker for the top of the product, T-Shirts coming soon......

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to get my hands in E2-X and especially the Warrior Multi

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FINALLY an anti estrogen supplement from Get Diesel Nut. WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG !!!:D Lol Hopefully this won't
be one that kills your libido like the one I'm on now but looking at the profile no ARIMISTANE (Androsta-35-dion-7,17-dione)
GOOD cause this stuff works on getting your body compo hard but it leaves me with NO LIBIDO:( Review coming soon
when I finish my 2nd jar of what I'm using. I won't need an AI supplement for a while cause I have some on hand but for the
future might check this one out once reviews are posted.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Gonna need a natural AI in about 2 weeks so this will be perfect. Pretty much gonna stock up on Diesel products for next few months. Soon I'll be able to get a tat that says "body by Get Diesel" lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like the Get Diesel Line Up is growing. Proud to be a member of the team !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Gonna need a natural AI in about 2 weeks so this will be perfect. Pretty much gonna stock up on Diesel products for next few months. Soon I'll be able to get a tat that says "body by Get Diesel" lol
I think I've used that a few years ago, hahaha. Also thanks, TGB has the products back in stock as well as my site fefifo.com. I will have E2-X up by Monday next week and doing a coupon for $10 off for about 7 days starting Friday or Saturday this week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Still behind, had a problem with the labels on my manufacture end (they changed excipienets (the other stuff in products) after the labels were printed). Release date looking like 27 July the way things keep fcking up.
really excited about this one!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Still behind, had a problem with the labels on my manufacture end (they changed excipienets (the other stuff in products) after the labels were printed). Release date looking like 27 July the way things keep fcking up.
I'm sure it will be worth the wait !