Anyone interested in logging BPS' Sustain Alpha?

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
We need two loggers who are interested in Sustain Alpha. Let us follow along as you progress and achieve new greatness! Tell us why we should pick you, with the following application!

• How old are you?
  • Male or Female?
  • Have you used Sustain Alpha before?
  • Are you willing to log it solo (exception to staples)?
  • Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
  • Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
  • What is your training style right now?
  • Will you start your bottle upon arrival?
  • What makes you a good candidate for logging Sustain Alpha?
What is Sustain Alpha?

TLDR/Sustain Alpha Highlights:

• Improved libido
  • More frequent & harder erections
  • Increased ejaculatory volume
  • Improved sense of well-being & social confidence
  • More prominent gains in the gym
Sustain Alpha can be a natural testosterone boosting cream that may stimulate your body's own production of testosterone. This can support vitality, libido, and erectile function. The formula dries within minutes, leaving the skin clean and moisturized. At five pumps Sustain Alpha will last 23 applications, at 6 pumps it will last 19 applications.

Sustain Alpha can be used safely, as a legal male or female enhancement formula. By increasing the "testosterone-production-signal" from the brain, Sustain Alpha may increase the production of testosterone from the testes, in males. More testosterone can lead to more strength, confidence and sexual prowess.

Consider Sustain Alpha a more natural alternative to Dermacrine. Sustain Alpha can also be used as or in conjunction with a post cycle therapy (PCT), for Dermacrine or products that may be suppressive to natural testosterone production.

Sustain Alpha may increase GrRH release, by preventing the negative feedback of hormones on the hypothalamus through GABAergic modulation and estrogen blockage.

In other words, Sustain Alpha can offset the suppression of hormones in the brain, allowing the body to produce more testosterone than it normally would, by potentially up-regulating GnRH and LH & FSH.

Sustain Alpha may push LH & FSH even higher by direct aromatic stimulation of the hypothalamic and pituitary cells. This should be accomplished with natural volatile oils that absorb and penetrate directly into the hypothalamic region upon inhalation.

* Remember, maintaining normal levels of estrogen is an important part of maintaining libido, muscle recovery, and testicular function. Therefore, it is undesirable to overly suppress estrogen levels. The natural anti-estrogens in Sustain Alpha may gently balance and control estrogen levels, without overly suppressing them.
What sort of results should I expect?

As testosterone climbs to its maximum potential, the following results may become noticeable -

What are the ingredients and how may they work?

The first ingredient in Sustain Alpha, that has recently become well known for its heart-health and life-extending benefits, is resveratrol. Aside from the noteworthy health benefits, resveratrol is an "estrogen blocker" because of its unique chemical structure which can bind to the estrogen receptor, thus blocking estrogenic activity. As discussed before, blocking estrogen can help increase LH & FSH levels.

The estrogen modulating effects of resveratrol have been proven to dramatically increase testosterone levels, fertility, and erection strength in several animal studies, without any side-effects. Other research with resveratrol has uncovered its supportive role in healthy blood vessel function - a great benefit for any male interested in improving his heart-health and erection fullness.

The second ingredient in Sustain Alpha is 7,8 Benzoflavone. This neuro-active flavone has the ability to pass the blood brain barrier and block the suppression GnRH release through modulation of the GABAergic receptor complex.

Research has shown 7,8 benzoflavone to have positive effects on libido due to its aphrodisiac and anxiolytic (anxiety-relieving) effects.
Ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol (Organic), Water (Aqua/Eau), Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol Monolaurate, PEG-15 Cocoamine, Trans-Resveratrol (98%), 7,8-Benzoflavone (98%), 3-Aminopropanoic Acid, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Tetrahydropiperine*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Essential Oil.
To visit the product page, CLICK HERE.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet opp. Want to try this but I have other commitments atm.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
On cycle right now for another 7 weeks, would you allow an apps from a person who would be running it in pct?

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Seems like a great opportunity for the right person. Cool!!! In for support.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How old are you? 36

* Male or Female? Male

* Have you used Sustain Alpha before? Negative

* Are you willing to log it solo (exception to staples)? Yes sir.

* Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Recomp

* Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? I most certainly do.

* What is your training style right now? Thibodaux "Feeder" program

* Will you start your bottle upon arrival? Of course

* What makes you a good candidate for logging Sustain Alpha? The girl in dating has a higher sex drive than anyone I've ever met. I simply can't keep up no matter how "hard" I try. No issues, just never enough for her. Sustain Alpha would be perfect for this scenario because I'd literally be testing is effectiveness constant. Giggity giggity.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can log it after July 4th vacation

How old are you? 34
Male or Female? Male
Have you used Sustain Alpha before? Yes
Are you willing to log it solo (exception to staples)? Yes
Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Recomp
Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes
What is your training style right now? Power Muscle Burn
Will you start your bottle upon arrival? Can but would like to do after the July4Th vacation
What makes you a good candidate for logging Sustain Alpha? I've ran it long time ago ( PP version ) ran it only for 3-4 weeks, i know what to expect and where to use it .. i believe i will love the 6-8 weeks run of this.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mountain man and gq are Both good dudes and would provide detailed logs.

Crazyguy1991

Awards
How old are you? I'm 23 years old.
Male or Female? Male
Have you used Sustain Alpha before? I have NEVER used Sustain Alpha before.
Are you willing to log it solo (exception to staples)? At the moment Im running AlphaMax besides that I only take normal supps like Creatine, Whey, fish oil , multi ... . I could stop taking AlphaMax to see how potent SustainAlpha is.
Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Right now im in the 9th week of my cut and this product would be a great natural addition I think.
Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes that would be possible.
What is your training style right now?At the moment Im doing a mix between hypertropy & depletion. The difference is the number of sets and reps I do on hypertrophy & depletiondays. Between training days I got a maintenance day where I do nothing and just eat for maintenance. On the trainingdays I got a deficit.
Will you start your bottle upon arrival? IF I should get my hands on one of these bottles I would of course start it immediately.
What makes you a good candidate for logging Sustain Alpha? As Im already on a low body % of fat around 10 - 12 I think I can see pretty fast if something changes and how training is going. My diet is really strict and I do not cheat on weekends or something like that so im really eating clean.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How old are you? 49

Male or Female? Male

Have you used Sustain Alpha before? Yes I have used the OG Sustain Alpha

Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes and I will update daily.

What is your training style right now? High Volume with low weight

Will you start your bottle upon arrival? Yes
What makes you a good candidate for logging Sustain Alpha?Well I am 49 and can use the boost in test

Past logs
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/266550-get-diesel-supp.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/257353-little-dreaming-finaflexs.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253231-lets-see-what.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250337-hypermax-meets-gvt.html

SkylineLvr

SkylineLvr

Awards
•How old are you? 32

•Male or Female? Male

•Have you used Sustain Alpha before? No sir

•Are you willing to log it solo (exception to staples)? Most definitely

•Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Cutting

•Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Of course

•What is your training style right now? Right now I'm doing a 6 day split of chest/back on Mon & Thur, shoulders & arms on Tues & Fri, and legs on Wed & Sat. I also do a little abs every day with some cardio.

•Will you start your bottle upon arrival? Yes I will

•What makes you a good candidate for logging Sustain Alpha? I've been a member for a while, just never post. I enjoy reading the newsletters that come in and find a lot of the info very useful. I'm in the military and am currently deployed. I have nothing but time out here. I don't have any distractions that would hinder me like I would back home.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How old are you? 49

Male or Female? Male

Have you used Sustain Alpha before? Yes I have used the OG Sustain Alpha

Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes and I will update daily.

What is your training style right now? High Volume with low weight

What makes you a good candidate for logging Sustain Alpha?Well I am 49 and can use the boost in test

Past logs
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/266550-get-diesel-supp.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/257353-little-dreaming-finaflexs.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253231-lets-see-what.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250337-hypermax-meets-gvt.html
I am withdrawing my app.I was asked to log another product.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
How old are you? 21
Male or Female? Male
Have you used Sustain Alpha before? No
Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Lean bulk
Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Absolutely
What is your training style right now? High volume, FST7 style
What makes you a good candidate for logging Sustain Alpha? Very active sex life (10+/week), just begin a job that puts me in a very social-friendly position (I'm not the most social person), and would love the gains :D

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
How old are you? 25
Male or Female? Male
Have you used Sustain Alpha before? Nope, but would love to try it ;)
Are you willing to log it solo (exception to staples)? No, I would use it as part of my PCT
Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Wouldnt do it any other way
What is your training style right now? High Volume
Will you start your bottle upon arrival? I have 2 more weeks on cycle, so it might be 3-5 days before I would start it after arrival
What makes you a good candidate for logging Sustain Alpha? It would be tested under extreme circumstances and I am very consistent with nutrition and training

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
How old are you? 30
Male or Female? Female
Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Of course
What is your training style right now?
I currently train (lift) on a 5 day split. I do weight lifting training for hypertrophy, and cardio & yoga for fat loss. I include cardio into my regimen at least 3 days a week.
Will you start your bottle upon arrival? My current logging commitment ends on the 26th. I would be willing to start on the 28th....because it's a Sunday. Sunday's are the days I take progress pics & measurements.
What makes you a good candidate for logging Sustain Alpha?
I feel like I would be a good candidate for Sustain Alpha because my current goals are to cut fat while gaining strength & muscle. I think the natural testosterone booster in Sustain Alpha can definitely help me with my goals. I think I could give a female's unique perspective on the product as well. Also, as a mom who trains 5 days a week, who stays on the go with a toddler, and who has very active sex life...the energy, stamina, and mind clarity that it could offer would most definitely be a plus!!

Please feel free to check on my current log...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/269002-evomuse-fat-blasting.html

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
How old are you? 30
Male or Female? Female
Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Of course
What is your training style right now?
I currently train (lift) on a 5 day split. I do weight lifting training for hypertrophy, and cardio & yoga for fat loss. I include cardio into my regimen at least 3 days a week.
Will you start your bottle upon arrival? My current logging commitment ends on the 26th. I would be willing to start on the 28th....because it's a Sunday. Sunday's are the days I take progress pics & measurements.
What makes you a good candidate for logging Sustain Alpha?
I feel like I would be a good candidate for Sustain Alpha because my current goals are to cut fat while gaining strength & muscle. I think the natural testosterone booster in Sustain Alpha can definitely help me with my goals. I think I could give a female's unique perspective on the product as well. Also, as a mom who trains 5 days a week, who stays on the go with a toddler, and who has very active sex life...the energy, stamina, and mind clarity that it could offer would most definitely be a plus!!

Please feel free to check on my current log...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/269002-evomuse-fat-blasting.html
I'd love to see a female's perspective. Your log looks good and I'm okay with your starting date of the 28th. Shoot me your shipping info and we'll get the ball rolling.
I can log it after July 4th vacation

How old are you? 34
Male or Female? Male
Have you used Sustain Alpha before? Yes
Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes
What is your training style right now? Power Muscle Burn
Will you start your bottle upon arrival? Can but would like to do after the July4Th vacation
What makes you a good candidate for logging Sustain Alpha? I've ran it long time ago ( PP version ) ran it only for 3-4 weeks, i know what to expect and where to use it .. i believe i will love the 6-8 weeks run of this.
I feel like helping out an AM veteran today. Consider this your memorial day present ;). Shoot me your shipping info and we'll get ready to go.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to see a female's perspective. Your log looks good and I'm okay with your starting date of the 28th. Shoot me your shipping info and we'll get the ball rolling.

I feel like helping out an AM veteran today. Consider this your memorial day present ;). Shoot me your shipping info and we'll get ready to go.
Woohooo!! Sending pm now. I can't wait to give this a try & really start seeing some gains!! GQNemesis I'll be sure to follow along on your run too!!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woohooo!! Sending pm now. I can't wait to give this a try & really start seeing some gains!! GQNemesis I'll be sure to follow along on your run too!!
ohhhh hopefully mr.yates won't get jealous :)

sounds will do the same, yeah it would be nice to see how this treats a female.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
congrats guys. will follow so post links in here to your logs

SkylineLvr

SkylineLvr

Awards
Congratz you guys, looking forward to seeing your logs

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats to the winners. Make sure you link us to your logs so we can follow along!