RAW TEST - "I'm Back" by GET DIESEL NUTRITION

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Those of you from the OG, AM forum pre 2009, remember this product. It was a time released test booster that stacked will with DIESEL TEST Hardcore and Procycle (which use enteric coated delivery)....well its back! Also it's no longer primary an Avena, Pregnenolone, DHEA product, that you stack with other test boosters. Its a solid stand alone test booster with 2x as much long jack, DHEA and Pregnenolone per tablet as the hard hitting DT Procycle V2 and can be had at about $30 per bottle! Available at GET DIESEL's direct sale site: fefifo.com Raw Test natural test booster by GET DIESEL <-- as per urosinho10 this product actually has anabolic properties. **It does not encourage natural production of testosterone, its "anabolic."**

This is also the first product under my DIESEL PHARMA brand, DIESEL Warrior (multi-immune-digest-nootropic-libido) is next under the DIESEL PHARMA name.

Key points:
-Yohimbe and stimulant free
-Time released so stacks well with non-time released test boosters (every test booster out)
-Efficient at 1 tab AM a day/5 days a week, Strong at 2 tabs a day AM and mid-day
- Now contains Boron
- Contains magnesium aspartate to stack well with the Zinc in DTH and DTPV2

Great for you cats who think DTH and DTP contains a "kitchen sink" of ingredients... :thumbsdown:

Look for GET DIESEL's anti-aromatase E2-X coming soon! #atthetopitsjustus

---------

a7a348_e1423f2834d4440aab3a81cad112726b.gif

----------

supplement facts:

RawTest_40_Tabs_Supfacts_small.jpg

directions for use:
www.fefifo.com/assets/images/RawTest_directions_for_use_April_2015_40_Tabs_SMALL_jpg.jpg

write up:

• Reduce Cortisol (stress hormone)
• Increase Testosterone Levels
• Increase Training Aggression and Motivation
• Yohimbe and Stimulant Free
• Increase Strength and Muscle Hardness
• Increase Sex Drive and Response to Stimulation
• Increase Semen Volume and Sexual Pleasure
• Stack with DIESEL TEST for out of this world results

First released in 2005, this marks the 10 year anniversary of this powerful 1 or 2 pill a day testosterone booster by GET DIESEL. Originally formulated as a product to stack with DIESEL TEST Hardcore to provide the “raw” materials needed to make testosterone naturally (Pregnenolone and DHEA), Raw Test ™ was later phased out when DIESEL TEST ™ Procycle was released in 2009. Customers for years have petitioned to bring back Raw Test so they could stack it with Hardcore or Procycle. What’s different with this new 2015 version? Raw Test is even stronger as it now contains Eurycoma Longifolia (Long Jack) and Boron. Another key difference is Raw Test is yohimbe free (Procycle contains yohimbe) and Raw Test contains twice the amount of Long Jack, Pregnenolone and DHEA per tablet as DIESEL TEST Procycle V2….the Planet Muscle Magazine 2015 test booster of the year!

Here is the best part…Raw Test sells online for about $30 (sug. retail $42.95) per 40 tablet bottle which is taken only 5 days per week and last 4-8 weeks! That’s an incredible value for a test booster that is right up there with GET DIESEL’s other two industry leading boosters Hardcore and Procycle. Raw Test can be used alone, or stacked to amplify GET DIESEL’s other test boosters, or in the powerful “Extreme Three Kings” stack of DIESEL TEST Procycle, Raw Test and Sunami.

As you may know or may not have learned yet, GET DIESEL products work extremely well and are formulated to work synergistically with the other GET DIESEL products. For instance Ready4War and JP8x Hardcore are pre-workout energizers, but also increase the testosterone elevating effects of Hardcore, Procycle and Raw Test. Same with Raw Test, Hardcore and Procycle, they boost the energy, endurance, training intensity and drive seen with the pre-workouts. Sunami is used with DIESEL TEST to increase libido and prevent a libido drop, Raw Test is used to provide a steady flow of DHEA, Pregnenolone and Long Jack to your body with Raw Test being time-released.

Is Raw Test as powerful bottle for bottle as Procycle? No, but it also cost around $30 and is the most powerful test booster you can purchase for under $40 besides our DIESEL TEST Hardcore. That’s giving it to you straight. Companies will blow smoke like, “no all of our products work the same, blabla” but that’s not what GET DIESEL is about. It does hit hard, and produce excellent test boosting effects as seen with our other products such as increase appetite, alpha-male mentality, motivation, drive, libido, muscle hardness and strength gains. If you are over 30 years old, besides Procycle, there is no more effective, legal test booster available. Pill for Pill this IS the hardest hitting test booster on earth. One tab AM and one mid-day will produce results other company’s products give you when only stacked with two or three of their other products. If you have responded to the Boron and/or Long Jack combo used in other products, you will love Raw Test. On-Cycle, PCT, all-natural, bulking, cutting, no matter where you are with your training regimen, you WILL see results with Raw Test.

Stacks popular since 2005 with Raw Test:
“Hardcore Double or Nothing” Stack – Raw Test and DIESEL TEST Hardcore
“Extreme Double or Nothing” Stack – Raw Test and DIESEL TEST Procycle
“Three Kings” Stack – Raw Test, Sunami, DIESEL TEST Hardcore
“Extreme Three Kings” Stack – Raw Test, Sunami, DIESEL TEST Procycle
Also stacks well with the soon to be release GET DIESEL anti-estrogen product E2-X ™

** Please note this is a very effective testosterone and libido booster! You may see a huge increase in aggression or you may become "short tempered" with a dosage over 1 tab/day. It is very probable that you will see a HUGE (and sometimes it may be unbearable) increase in libido (sex drive). If "extreme" results are unwanted, reduce your dosage to 1 tab or less/day.

Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA or Health Canada. This product is not intended to treat cure or prevent any disease.

**No this isn't a Viron clone with some "other stuff." RAW TEST was first released in 2005 and was one of my
best selling products. This run was actually ordered last December before I was back on AM and had even
heard of Viron**

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
.....diesel is stepping up!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your reputation is all about first class products, so this has to be another WINNER!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Your reputation is all about first class products, so this has to be another WINNER!
It was a good selling product w its first relase and lets face it, id put $$ on DT procycle being the best stand alone test booster out but for some people a $50 product just isnt in their budget (these people usually stack 3 $35 garbage products or are just on a limited budget ) so this cant be beat as a $30 test booster.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow another 2 thing to try raw and the new E2-X, for a 37 guy like me wich one ofrwa test and DTH would be better chuck?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Wow another 2 thing to try raw and the new E2-X, for a 37 guy like me wich one ofrwa test and DTH would be better chuck?
At 37 Id use either DIESEL TEST Procycle, or Hardcore and Raw Test, E2-X is if you have excess estrogen or signs of it, or if you are taking 4 or more tabs a day of one of my test boosters. The reason is, the more test you produce, the more estrogen you will produce. DTH and DTP do a good job at estrogen control, but E2-X will check it better. If you responded to DTH, you can stay with it.

Here's my stack until E2-X comes out:

AM
1 Raw Test
1 DT Hardcore

Mid-Day
1 DT Hardcore

early afternoon/preworkout
1 DT Hardcore

I am going to keep it there until E2-X comes out, then I will add 1 E2-X capsule preworkout 3-4 days a week.

I'm not on DTPV2 because I just ran 3-4 weeks of it, and its a tad too strong for me at 3 tabs day.

urosinho10

Awards
How can this be a "natural" test booster when it contains DHEA and Pregnenolone?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
How can this be a "natural" test booster when it contains DHEA and Pregnenolone?
You can call it not natural that's up 2 you. Food contains cholesterol, do you call it (cholesterol or food w/cholesterol) a "not natural" test booster?
Its called a natural test booster because it helps your body to produce more "natural" testosterone. It doesn't provide ingredients that have anabolic properties
or are 1 step away from testosterone.

urosinho10

Awards
You can call it not natural that's up 2 you. Food contains cholesterol, do you call it (cholesterol or food w/cholesterol) a "not natural" test booster?
Its called a natural test booster because it helps your body to produce more "natural" testosterone. It doesn't provide ingredients that have anabolic properties
or are 1 step away from testosterone.
Lol what? Last time I checked natural testosterone boosters don't have steroid hormones in them. Testosterone is also naturally occuring within the human body, so does this mean a vial of pure testosterone-suspension is also a "natural test booster", or atleast a "natural supplement"? Also, DHEA DOES have anabolic properties.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Lol what? Last time I checked natural testosterone boosters don't have steroid hormones in them. Testosterone is also naturally occuring within the human body, so does this mean a vial of pure testosterone-suspension is also a "natural test booster", or at least a "natural supplement"? Also, DHEA DOES have anabolic properties.
I didn't say since they are made in the body (preg and dhea) so they are natural (your testosterone example). What you should do is use your negative energy for something positive, and find some research showing DHEA has anabolic properties without being converted to anything. That way I can promote this as "anabolic" and list your reference and sell a ton of product. You act like DHEA isn't listed right there on the label. Yet companies are releasing products with weird botanical herbs no one has never heard of, and have never been consumed by humans...and you over here worried that a product with DHEA should be called anabolic. Also you should call Walgreens and tell them their DHEA should be labeled as an "anabolic" steroid.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Lol what? Last time I checked natural testosterone boosters don't have steroid hormones in them. Testosterone is also naturally occuring within the human body, so does this mean a vial of pure testosterone-suspension is also a "natural test booster", or atleast a "natural supplement"? Also, DHEA DOES have anabolic properties.
A vile of test suspension does not convert to anything in the body to become anabolic, and it does not encourage your body to naturally produce testosterone. I shouldn't have to tell you that.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I didn't say since they are made in the body (preg and dhea) so they are natural (your testosterone example). What you should do is use your negative energy for something positive, and find some research showing DHEA has anabolic properties without being converted to anything. That way I can promote this as "anabolic" and list your reference and sell a ton of product. You act like DHEA isn't listed right there on the label. Yet companies are releasing products with weird botanical herbs no one has never heard of, and have never been consumed by humans...and you over here worried that a product with DHEA should be called anabolic. Also you should call Walgreens and tell them their DHEA should be labeled as an "anabolic" steroid.
dont forget about D3! Claiming DHEA is not natural... it is a fully natural test booster

urosinho10

Awards
Ok, first of all, we are discussing your product and not some other companies product with "weird botanical herbs" so I don't know why you would even bring them up (perhaps to take the focus off of your product?). Second of all, prohormones I think are considered anabolic by most people, yet they are converted by the body into the active compound. Also, why would you have a problem with promoting it as "anabolic" when you're already promoting it as "natural".

About DHEA, here you go: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16797178

As for the the "negative energy", I think you are the one contributing the most to it.

urosinho10

Awards
A vile of test suspension does not convert to anything in the body to become anabolic, and it does not encourage your body to naturally produce testosterone. I shouldn't have to tell you that.
That wasn't te point lol. Test susp. is pure testosterone wic is naturally occuring in the body, so by your logic it should be a "natural" supplement.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
That wasn't te point lol. Test susp. is pure testosterone wic is naturally occuring in the body, so by your logic it should be a "natural" supplement.
The point was I didnt say "because x yz" is found in the body, this is "natural." Thats my point.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ok, first of all, we are discussing your product and not some other companies product with "weird botanical herbs" so I don't know why you would even bring them up (perhaps to take the focus off of your product?). Second of all, prohormones I think are considered anabolic by most people, yet they are converted by the body into the active compound. Also, why would you have a problem with promoting it as "anabolic" when you're already promoting it as "natural".

About DHEA, here you go: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16797178
From your posted research:

"Such data add to the literature showing that DHEA is transformed into androgens in the human peripheral tissues as well as in laboratory animal species, including the monkey, thus exerting potent androgenic/anabolic activity."

^^^
Where does this study you posted say "DHEA is an anabolic steroid?" Test susp. isnt "transformed" into anything.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Negative people will always find a problem with a positive situation

urosinho10

Awards
The point was I didnt say "because x yz" is found in the body, this is "natural." Thats my point.
Seriously? So you really mean that I could then go and sell people Testosterone Suspension and say "It's natural", aswell as use it and then say that I'm a "natural athlete"?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Also, why would you have a problem with promoting it as "anabolic" when you're already promoting it as "natural".

I have a problem with words like "anabolic, hormonal, SERM" when describing legal test boosters because they do not do anything without something
naturally happening in the body. The body can loop-back and prevent any results from any legal test booster. It can't and didnt with 1-Test, 4-AD, real test, etc...that is the difference. If your body has to do anything to the substance, and the substance isn't 1 step away from a steroid, its not "anabolic" to me. It is more of a "test booster." Or just something that "may increase" test, by providing a raw material used in the test production process.

My job is to "encourage" the natural production of testosterone with legal supplements.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Seriously? So you really mean that I could then go and sell people Testosterone Suspension and say "It's natural", aswell as use it and then say that I'm a "natural athlete"?
What I wrote must have been too hard for you to understand, you have no idea what I was saying.

urosinho10

Awards
From your posted research:

"Such data add to the literature showing that DHEA is transformed into androgens in the human peripheral tissues as well as in laboratory animal species, including the monkey, thus exerting potent androgenic/anabolic activity."

^^^
Where does this study you posted say "DHEA is an anabolic steroid?" Test susp. isnt "transformed" into anything.
Lol, that is the same way every oter prohormone works, should we then say that no prohormone is anabolic?

Here it clearly states it is anabolic/androgenic : "In analogy with the data obtained with THG, the present microarray data provide an extremely precise and unquestionable genomic signature and proof of the androgenic/anabolic activity of DHEA".

And take a look at the part you quoted yourself, it says that such data ADDS to the literature that shows DHEA is transformed into androgens.

urosinho10

Awards
I have a problem with words like "anabolic, hormonal, SERM" when describing legal test boosters because they do not do anything without something
naturally happening in the body. The body can loop-back and prevent any results from any legal test booster. It can't and didnt with 1-Test, 4-AD, real test, etc...that is the difference. If your body has to do anything to the substance, and the substance isn't 1 step away from a steroid, its not "anabolic" to me. It is more of a "test booster." Or just something that "may increase" test, by providing a raw material used in the test production process.

My job is to "encourage" the natural production of testosterone with legal supplements.
"If your body has to do anything to the substance, and the substance isn't 1 step away from a steroid, its not "anabolic" to me."

Then I guess protein isn't anabolic right? lol

urosinho10

Awards
What I wrote must have been too hard for you to understand, you have no idea what I was saying.
Yeah, because obviously you write so well with such complicated language. Looks more like you yourself don't understand what you are saying lol.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
"If your body has to do anything to the substance, and the substance isn't 1 step away from a steroid, its not "anabolic" to me."

Then I guess protein isn't anabolic right? lol
I am strictly talking about hormone precursors such as cholesterol, pregnenolone and dhea. Protein is anabolic because it promotes a positive nitrogen balance. We not talking about protein. Also, you are getting a little too much time from me. Start your own thread in the supplement section on how you think DHEA is an anabolic steroid. This is the company promo section for threads started by board sponsors.

urosinho10

Awards
I am strictly talking about hormone precursors such as cholesterol, pregnenolone and dhea. Protein is anabolic because it promotes a positive nitrogen balance. We not talking about protein. Also, you are getting a little too much time from me. Start your own thread in the supplement section on how you think DHEA is an anabolic steroid. This is the company promo section for threads started by board sponsors.
Still, DHEA and Pregnenolone are not found outside the body, i.e. in nature, i.e. natural. Wen speaking about supplements, just because something is produced within the body, does not mean it is a "natural supplement". Like I said, then we might aswell say Testosterone Suspension is natural aswell. Also, the time you are "giving" me is completely up to you, so you have only yourself to blame.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Still, DHEA and Pregnenolone are not found outside the body, i.e. in nature, i.e. natural. Wen speaking about supplements, just because something is produced within the body, does not mean it is a "natural supplement". Like I said, then we might aswell say Testosterone Suspension is natural aswell. Also, the time you are "giving" me is completely up to you, so you have only yourself to blame.
For the 10th time, I didn't say this is a natural product, I said it helps you "naturally" produce more testosterone. Thanks for all your comments, take care.
You're thinking I am implying if something is made in the body it is natural. I didn't say anything like that. I said Raw Test, to me, is classified as a natural test booster because it helps you to naturally produce more testosterone. Test sup. doesn't encourage the natural production of test, and is anabolic in its ingested state. DHEA is not. WTF is wrong with you not understand that?

I make effective test boosters. I have for over 10 years. I also have dealt with "know it alls" like you on here and on bb .com for over 10 years. This is normal for me, I like educating people who try to test me. Lets my customers know I'm not some fly by night, "lets start a sup company" CEO. Thanks for all the bumps on this thread also.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chuck, Give up, it is impossible to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person!!

But I must admit this thread intrigues me now, it is amazing how some people like to argue on the internet.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
everyone always giving chuck a hard time, lol....but anyone who has tried his products know they work!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I know why thebigt its bc they see me as there peer but not in a good way like you and some others as someone who is training and like y'all. They see it like "why this dude make sups? I dont make sups...he's just a Chicago dude mixing up tons of random stuff." No one is really accessible on here thats actually in charge of the products. The last person like that was PA.

Thats why I make sure everything GET DIESEL puts out is top notch. The products gotta withstand the hate.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know why thebigt its bc they see me as there peer but not in a good way like you and some others as someone who is training and like y'all. They see it like "why this dude make sups? I dont make sups...he's just a Chicago dude mixing up tons of random stuff." No one is really accessible on here thats actually in charge of the products. The last person like that was PA.

Thats why I make sure everything GET DIESEL puts out is top notch. The products gotta withstand the hate.
you have been doing it since 2002...i would say you have withstood the hate, lol!!!

i vouch for your stuff, very satisfied with the purchases i have made!!!

urosinho10

Awards
For the 10th time, I didn't say this is a natural product, I said it helps you "naturally" produce more testosterone. Thanks for all your comments, take care.
You're thinking I am implying if something is made in the body it is natural. I didn't say anything like that. I said Raw Test, to me, is classified as a natural test booster because it helps you to naturally produce more testosterone. Test sup. doesn't encourage the natural production of test, and is anabolic in its ingested state. DHEA is not. WTF is wrong with you not understand that?

I make effective test boosters. I have for over 10 years. I also have dealt with "know it alls" like you on here and on bb .com for over 10 years. This is normal for me, I like educating people who try to test me. Lets my customers know I'm not some fly by night, "lets start a sup company" CEO. Thanks for all the bumps on this thread also.
Lol. "Naturally" produce more test? Ingesting prohormones is naturally boosting testosterone? I guess Androstenedione is a natural testosterone booster too?

Look. I am not saying that your product or company is bad in any way, but this sure as HELL is not a "natural" testosterone booster, get that right, accept it and stop trying to come up with excuses why it is so. A natural testosterone booster consists of ingredients that are found in nature, not prohormones.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Lol. "Naturally" produce more test? Ingesting prohormones is naturally boosting testosterone? I guess Androstenedione is a natural testosterone booster too?

Look. I am not saying that your product or company is bad in any way, but this sure as HELL is not a "natural" testosterone booster, get that right, accept it and stop trying to come up with excuses why it is so. A natural testosterone booster consists of ingredients that are found in nature, not prohormones.
Androstenedione has anabolic properties in its ingested state before conversion to testosterone. If you ingest it....and it stays andro in ur body.....its anabolic. I think you are a little confused. Also i make a "natural" test booster that increases test natually its called Diesel Test hardcore. I dont need to try to push this off as a "natural test booster" like i told its a test booster that increase test natually that contains DHEA and pregnenolone. Please take your " Dhea is a anabolic steroid" logic to another thread.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
These dude are buggin out... Completely disrespectful. As he said go to walgreens or even shoprite and tell them thier dhea in the vitamin section is an anabolic smh. Honestly who cares tho? And btw your test comparison was absurd.

stay up chuck!

urosinho10

Awards
Androstenedione has anabolic properties in its ingested state before conversion to testosterone. If you ingest it....and it stays andro in ur body.....its anabolic. I think you are a little confused. Also i make a "natural" test booster that increases test natually its called Diesel Test hardcore. I dont need to try to push this off as a "natural test booster" like i told its a test booster that increase test natually that contains DHEA and pregnenolone. Please take your " Dhea is a anabolic steroid" logic to another thread.
Seems to me like you had a hard time Reading my previous reply or you just didn't understand anything I have told you up intill now. DHEA itself Aldo has anabolic properties like I have showed you but that doesn't even matter. It's still a prohormone. Yes, diesel test can be considered a natural test booster as it doesn't contain any hormones and/or prohormones. Try and get that into your head and understand it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well at least this dude is keeping this thread alive !!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seems to me like you had a hard time Reading my previous reply or you just didn't understand anything I have told you up intill now. DHEA itself Aldo has anabolic properties like I have showed you but that doesn't even matter. It's still a prohormone. Yes, diesel test can be considered a natural test booster as it doesn't contain any hormones and/or prohormones. Try and get that into your head and understand it.
Okay. Once again, who cares tho?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
^^ right like, ok a new legal product came out by a,company that tries to make the most effect product possible, legally.....all in all who cares if someone thinks dhea is a steroid/ananbolic/prohormone. Cholesterol is a prohormone....its in almost everything you eat....who cares right? Im not skipping my omlette this AM bc eggs have cholesterol (prohormone) in them.

Also thurs. I added 1 Raw Test preworkout, didnt notice anything besides post workout boners, which I get on NOS ETHER, but it was a cardio only day so didn't take ETHER. Friday added 1 AM with one DTH and one Mid-day with 1 DTH and def noticed effects like the days I was on 4-6 DT Procycle a day. Maybe its the prohormones but either way, for now got bigger loads and bolas on Raw Test, the pro-hormone laced test booster.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^^ right like, ok a new legal product came out by a,company that tries to make the most effect product possible, legally.....all in all who cares if someone thinks dhea is a steroid/ananbolic/prohormone. Cholesterol is a prohormone....its in almost everything you eat....who cares right? Im not skipping my omlette this AM bc eggs have cholesterol (prohormone) in them
Lmao

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
my grandmas not natty anymore cuz she once took dhea... #juicehead

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's a lot in the pipe line. Get ready for sure

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Wow was just reading up. Sounds like some really hardcore stuff here. Cool I'll have to look into buying for my next cycle.