USPlabs **Ultimate-T** InnerCircle Hookup Double MONEY Back GUARANTEE!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
double money back? Could you please explain a bit more
If you dont like it, theyll refund plus give you either more money or a bottle as well. A 200% guarantee

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
If you dont like it, theyll refund plus give you either more money or a bottle as well. A 200% guarantee
if you use the product and don't think its met your expectation. Return it and we will refund double what you paid for it...
it's one of those things that seems too good to be true so I had to make sure! pretty crazy

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it's one of those things that seems too good to be true so I had to make sure! pretty crazy
Plus the deal on Tuesday will be verrrrry affordable for a 60 day supply….plus some other bonus.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just posted a contest in another thread and some who don't know about the other contest posted…there are two significant opportunities to win supplements at a fraction of your time and effort. its almost thoughtless, ok it is thoughtless.

All contest obviously are in the company promo section.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope it has great dose of Spilanthes Acmella*.

Here is a good read actually:

examine.com/supplements/Spilanthes+acmella/#ref1

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21757328

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope it has great dose of Spilanthes Acmella*.

Here is a good read actually:

examine.com/supplements/Spilanthes+acmella/#ref1

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21757328
took us about 2 years to source, extract a higher concentration and then gather enough for current and future production. It will emerge quickly as a great ingredient in a dead category.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks schizm! Sorry I guess I was feeling lazy today lol

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I saw this at Vitamin Shoppe today. I didn't realize it has hit the shelves yet.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Subbed

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please tell me that's per cap prop blend ?

Study that Danes posted says 1,600mg per 150lbs

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please tell me that's per cap prop blend ?

Study that Danes posted says 1,600mg per 150lbs
Based on the evidence in rats using 150mg/kg of an ethanolic extract, an estimated human dose is:

1,600mg for a 150lb person
2,200mg for a 200lb person
2,700mg for a 250lb person

Does USP LABS use ethanolic Extract of Spilanthes Acmella(SpilanTEST)which is found in Pink Magic Platinum?

This is a good info too:

Spilanthes has been found to increase Testosterone, FSH, and LH; similar effects were also noted with another herb containing the same molecular class of N-Akylamides (Anacyclus pyrethrum)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if there's anything improving FSH levels, I'm definitely more interested.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can u post a label ? If it's okay with the reps, if not its coo

Was prime or pink magic given money back guartenee too right ?
We've done it before, and we're doing it again! The fact that we are confident enough to offer double your money back another time tells you something.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Based on the evidence in rats using 150mg/kg of an ethanolic extract, an estimated human dose is:

1,600mg for a 150lb person
2,200mg for a 200lb person
2,700mg for a 250lb person

Does USP LABS use ethanolic Extract of Spilanthes Acmella(SpilanTEST)which is found in Pink Magic Platinum?

This is a good info too:

Spilanthes has been found to increase Testosterone, FSH, and LH; similar effects were also noted with another herb containing the same molecular class of N-Akylamides (Anacyclus pyrethrum)
Dane's knows this but...

You can achieve 5% or 95% concentration of various compounds or singe compound with an "ethanol" extract or any solvent for that matter. Ethanol is just the majority solvent used in the extraction not the identity of the extraction per say.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Lodhra Bark, Ashwaghandia, and Long Jack as well, it looks like. Hopefully that's per cap - I'd need 2,400mg ethanolic extract at current weight.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dane's knows this but...

You can achieve 5% or 95% concentration of various compounds or singe compound with an "ethanol" extract or any solvent for that matter. Ethanol is just the majority solvent used in the extraction not the identity of the extraction per say.
So since I am 230LBS, would I get between 2200 and 2700 of Spilanthes daily or are we talking about just hundreds?

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So since I am 230LBS, would I get between 2200 and 2700 of Spilanthes daily or are we talking about just hundreds?
if it was a crude ethanol extract that would be the human equivalent....

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Here's the study (and man! Wistar Rats must be JACKED! :) ) extraction method:

Preparation of extracts

The plant S. acmella was identified and authenticated at Department of Botany, Dr. H.S. Gour University Sagar (M.P.) India and a herbarium has been deposited there as well (Herbarium No. Bot/02-8/2008). The flowers of the plant were collected from the area in vicinity of the campus and were dried at room temperature (25–35 °C). Next, the flowers were reduced to powder and passed through a sieve (60 mesh), fed in a soxhlet extractor and extracted with ethanol (95%) till complete exhaustion. The extract was collected and dried under vacuum by using a rota vapor (Heidolph, Germany). The yield of the ethanolic extract was found to be 6.1% (w/w). Before oral administration, the S. acmella extract was suspended in 1% sodium CMC.
Link to .pdf

researchgate.net/publication/51493135_Spilanthes_acmella_ethanolic_flower_extract_LC-MS_alkylamide_profiling_and_its_effects_on_sexual_behavior_in_male_rats

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much Spilanthes Acmella are we getting from 1 cap?
You should really be asking how much spilanthol and other alkylamides per cap. With that said, I've revealed too much.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
How long of a kick in time with this product...almost a week so far and nothing much but thirst.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long of a kick in time with this product...almost a week so far and nothing much but thirst.
When do you expect any supplement to "kick in"?

Can you define what you mean by "kick in?"

What are you expectation on any supplement?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
When I took compound 20 all the members on forum would say no noticeable effect until about the 2 week mark and then it would get more pronounced as it went on this them recommending an 8 week run to get full potential. I'm actually looking forward to the Usp labs write up on the product.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
I'm not saying the thirst is a bad thing, similar effect that the c20 gave me.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I took compound 20 all the members on forum would say no noticeable effect until about the 2 week mark and then it would get more pronounced as it went on this them recommending an 8 week run to get full potential. I'm actually looking forward to the Usp labs write up on the product.
Maybe 10-21 days depending on the individual....