Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are looking for 2 new reps

Requirements

-over 21
-preferred over 1000 posts. Negotiable.
-No affiliation with other supp companys.
-Ability to post daily.
-Knowledge of our product line. Youll need to be able to answer questions and reply daily to threads. I can help you to learn more about the products if needed.
-preferred= willingness to be a guinea pig. We have alot of new products to test and the more non public testers we have the better. This is not required but really its a perk. You get to try our products WAY before anyone else. Kasaj and Halfhuman are basically always on something new.
So far no complaints from them ;)
- intelligent and mature. This is not about age so much as mindset.

We are preparing to launch 2 new products in the next 2 weeks or so. An oral Ai and a transdermal AI with added fat burners.
This means things are going to be busy but its an exciting time. We will need you to be especially active during launches for obvious reasons.
This is why we want forum junkies who are on alot. Hence the 1000 post requirement.

We also have 3 new products set to launch in the next few months.
Preworkout
New epicatechin product
New anabolic.

Reply below and let me know your interested and if you meet the requirements.

Thanks and good luck!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity for someone - BLR are one of the best!

Last edited:
jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm..im considering throwing in an app. I dunno how open i am to trying AIs, not really the biggest fan of them outside of someone in pct. Totally open to guinea pigging any other product type though. Also i'm unsure if i'd classify as a forum junky, but i do try to contribute where i can.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
blr getting new reps is rare, jump on this people

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
brundel I'm really interested in this. Im not repping for any supplement manufacturers, just TGB :bigok:

Over 21
Over 2000 posts
Post multiple times daily
Very Helpful
Human Guinea Pig
Knowledgeable About Product Line - have used all but a couple

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
blr getting new reps is rare, jump on this people
Yup and a reputable company at that. I cnt rep for anyone I'd like to be able to call out other companies because it's my opinion and they cnt bash me for being associated w/ anyone. Lol

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm super excited about this! I love BLR products.
- I am 36. I have been training and supplementing for almost 20 years.
- unaffiliated with any supplement companies or stores
-I haven't tried all the BLR products yet but have several onhand and will be logging and reviewing them very soon.
- I don't have 1000+ posts but I am a new member and have made it a point to be very active in the past 3 months and continue to spend more and more time each day. I am always on AM on my phone at all hours night and day.
- I am very willing to test new products.
- As far mindset, I take every opportunity I can to help educate myself, others, and newbies especially. I am very respectful and mature. I take all posts seriously and do not get involved in derailing threads, flaming, or suggesting products I don't believe in.

This is a great opportunity. I really want to be even more involved in this forum and a representative of Black Lion Research. Thanks for your consideration.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll vouch for Jebrook - good dude right here!

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Canadians?...if so this old fart would like to throw his hat in to the mix. I've repped before and feel I have what it takes to be mature and knowledgeable here on AM.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
brundel I'm really interested in this. Im not repping for any supplement manufacturers, just TGB :bigok:

Over 21
Over 2000 posts
Very Helpful
Human Guinea Pig
I'll vouch for vujade... Great guy, knowledgeable and extremely helpful

I'd throw in an app but I'm starting my doctorate in a few months so I probably will not have a lot of time on my hands haha

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Over 21
Over 2000 posts
Very Helpful
Human Guinea Pig
Great choice right here!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I must say vujade would be an excellent choice. He really went above and beyond with his Rebirth log.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep them coming fellas.

Great opp you can't miss.

Crazy sh^t in coming

C

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
I must say vujade would be an excellent choice. He really went above and beyond with his Rebirth log.
I second this, vujade has always put together phenomenal logs. I always see him posting daily (hourly, do you work bro?!?! J/k) and is always helping people out and offering great advice.

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
I'm super excited about this! I love BLR products.
- I am 36. I have been training and supplementing for almost 20 years.
- unaffiliated with any supplement companies or stores
-I haven't tried all the BLR products yet but have several onhand and will be logging and reviewing them very soon.
- I don't have 1000+ posts but I am a new member and have made it a point to be very active in the past 3 months and continue to spend more and more time each day. I am always on AM on my phone at all hours night and day.
- I am very willing to test new products.
- As far mindset, I take every opportunity I can to help educate myself, others, and newbies especially. I am very respectful and mature. I take all posts seriously and do not get involved in derailing threads, flaming, or suggesting products I don't believe in.

This is a great opportunity. I really want to be even more involved in this forum and a representative of Black Lion Research. Thanks for your consideration.
A vote for Jebrook. He's always helping out, even if asking the most simple questions he's answering very quickly and is respectful. Doing his thing with full passion.... I'd give this man a chance.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great opportunity here! I am not interested in repping at the moment, but if I were BLR would definitely be the company I would want to represent. Their innovation & integrity is unmatched in the supp industry. Its good to see some good apps in here to go along with their small, but solid rep crew. Good luck fellas!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great opportunity here! I am not interested in repping at the moment, but if I were BLR would definitely be the company I would want to represent. Their innovation & integrity is unmatched in the supp industry. Its good to see some good apps in here to go along with their small, but solid rep crew. Good luck fellas!
Thanx for the kind words. We try our best and def don't copy cat anyone. We try to be different and it's all about you guys.

You would've been a good candidate

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Wow great freaking opportunity. BLR is great and has some good sh!+ !!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not that I really want more competitors but come on people. This is BLR we're talking about. Only 2 or 3 apps? Unreal.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ultimately we are looking for a certain type of person anyways. We need guys who can really get involved.
Im about to PM you.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Jebrook and brundel I completely agree with both statements. If my post count was significantly higher I'd probably throw an app in. I love being able to answer questions in person when anyone asks me anything. Would be great eventually to do the same on the internet and rep such a good company like BLR. Good luck Jebrook you should be the new rep.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Not that I really want more competitors but come on people. This is BLR we're talking about. Only 2 or 3 apps? Unreal.
People knw when they're not qualified they most likely won't apply. It's probably best when there are only a few who does.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jebrook and brundel I completely agree with both statements. If my post count was significantly higher I'd probably throw an app in. I love being able to answer questions in person when anyone asks me anything. Would be great eventually to do the same on the internet and rep such a good company like BLR. Good luck Jebrook you should be the new rep.
This isnt the end. At some point your post count will be higher and you can apply then.
Thanks for your support bro.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People knw when they're not qualified they most likely won't apply. It's probably best when there are only a few who does.
This^^
If we got 1293810923 apps I would have not clearly stated what we wanted.
Ultimately we need a specific type of member.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Good luck and more power to BLR for always bringing the quality goods

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
We are looking for 2 new reps

Requirements

-over 21
-preferred over 1000 posts. Negotiable.
-Ability to post daily.
-Knowledge of our product line. Youll need to be able to answer questions and reply daily to threads. I can help you to learn more about the products if needed.
-preferred= willingness to be a guinea pig. We have alot of new products to test and the more non public testers we have the better. This is not required but really its a perk. You get to try our products WAY before anyone else. Kasaj and Halfhuman are basically always on something new.
So far no complaints from them ;)
- intelligent and mature. This is not about age so much as mindset.

We are preparing to launch 2 new products in the next 2 weeks or so. An oral Ai and a transdermal AI with added fat burners.
This means things are going to be busy but its an exciting time. We will need you to be especially active during launches for obvious reasons.
This is why we want forum junkies who are on alot. Hence the 1000 post requirement.

We also have 3 new products set to launch in the next few months.
Preworkout
New epicatechin product
New anabolic.

Reply below and let me know your interested and if you meet the requirements.

Thanks and good luck!
I'm here guys!! Brundel, I already msg'd you about this but ill put it out here for the whole world to see.. my reasoning?
Well, BLR has some of the most quality and kick ass supplements I have ever seen, they are in a class that very few companies could ever compare to.. almost every single one of your supplements I would use more then once and actually need in my life given my situations and goals as well as the other things I run on a normal basis.. about me?

31 Years Old
10+ Years of any and all things fitness related educationally I have read and reviewed massive amounts of books/magazines/newsletters/newspaper articles/medical and scientific studies, stories, and hypothetical situations with several supplements/routines/injuries/and nutrition let alone anything else that could benefit me or anyone I train or run into on the street or online...
Fitness is my passion no matter what aspect it is, it is one thing that continues to perplex and amaze me

somewhat familiar with all your products and will REALLY dig into them if I become a rep so I know what I stand behind,

anyhow thank you all for any consideration! and congratulations to anybody that gets these amazing oppurtunities!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I wish my post Count was higher ! I've tried every blr product and love them all, hopefully when blr expands more and needs more reps I'll be in there ! I know almost every ingredient of the products , because I research them (mad scientist ) I think the products are top of the line, like in incindrine , the f95 was used almost a year before it has caught on ! Insane vision right there ! brundel

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Pm sent

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hell yea, I like that brundel guy seems like a solid dude, and they got some kickass quality supps!
Eh.... he's okay. Its a shame he's never available nor does he share with us his thoughts or plans for the future. His reps are a whole nother story.... ::::rolls eyes::::

The supps? Meh ;)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh.... he's okay. Its a shame he's never available nor does he share with us his thoughts or plans for the future. His reps are a whole nother story.... ::::rolls eyes::::
Lol. They can't be as bad as that nutriverse rep right?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I wish my post Count was higher ! I've tried every blr product and love them all, hopefully when blr expands more and needs more reps I'll be in there ! I know almost every ingredient of the products , because I research them (mad scientist ) I think the products are top of the line, like in incindrine , the f95 was used almost a year before it has caught on ! Insane vision right there ! brundel
looks like a good candidate there!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

The supps? Meh ;)
lol! damn like that??
Jebrook lol!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aaaaand I'm done derailing the thread, sorry. :)

Carry on....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is a fantastic opportunity !!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I love straight to the point product companies , just results and blr doesn't disappoint, I can't think of one product that doesn't work. I'm running a log on the transdermal wait until ppl get a hold of that ...game over and you can pair it with a stim fat burner to increase effects of the fat burner !

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I love straight to the point product companies , just results and blr doesn't disappoint, I can't think of one product that doesn't work. I'm running a log on the transdermal wait until ppl get a hold of that ...game over and you can pair it with a stim fat burner to increase effects of the fat burner !
Helll yea, i dig that about them too, and alltheir spps apply to my lifestyle and exactly what I need, and quality/good prices aswell. you really cant beat that when its proven and quaIity ingredients.

I need to checkthat transdermal out at the end of my cycle or in pct to get rid of the couple lbs of junk I carry around

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Helll yea, i dig that about them too, and alltheir spps apply to my lifestyle and exactly what I need, and quality/good prices aswell. you really cant beat that when its proven and quaIity ingredients.

I need to checkthat transdermal out at the end of my cycle or in pct to get rid of the couple lbs of junk I carry around
Your going to love the transdermal the recomp effects are worth the money alone, never mind the drying out effect.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good chance to rep for a great company that makes great products that everyone copies later

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Requirements

-over 21
Check! 26

-preferred over 1000 posts.
Check

Check

-Ability to post daily.
Check

-Knowledge of our product line
Check

-preferred= willingness to be a guinea pig.
Yes you found me

-intelligent and mature. This is not about age so much as mindset.
I try my best

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DKGreen
Sorry I didnt get back to you. Was a busy weekend.
We hired 3 new reps already. Ill keep you in mind though because its likely that as things progress we will hire more. Potentially soon if things start to get really hectic.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Your going to love the transdermal the recomp effects are worth the money alone, never mind the drying out effect.
hell yea, be nice to get an opp. to rep them and possibly get it for compensation! if not I still plan on purchasing atleast two of the products soon enough.